Unable to Sign In - Details Within

Discus and support Unable to Sign In - Details Within in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently experiencing difficulty signing into X-Box Live on my 360. I recently created a new account (the one I am signed in under here.) I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBenyo611, May 1, 2014.

1. EBenyo611
    EBenyo611 Guest

I am currently experiencing difficulty signing into X-Box Live on my 360.

I recently created a new account (the one I am signed in under here.) I had an older account, but had not used in quite some time and no longer recall the password. Furthering the issue with that account is that the email address no longer exists.

And before I begin, there is no connectivity issue with the internet. The device is connected to WiFi and it passed the connection test without issue.

So my current account is set up with email, password, profile info, and even billing information. I filled it all in online here. I wish to sign in to XBox Live to purchase some DLC content for a game I'm playing.

1.) I turn on the device and choose my current profile (.) No issue yet.

2.) I hit "X" for "Game Details" on the game I'm currently playing. I scroll over to "Extras." I move to the DLC I wish to purchase and select it. Now I'm on the purchase screen, and I select "Purchase."

3.) Now here is the problem. It says "You need an Xbox Live account to continue" and gives the options of "Sign Up, Sign In, No Thanks." I move to Sign In and select it. Here it takes me to the Profile selection page I already went through when I first powered
    on the console. It clearly says "Signed In" above my current profile. I can try to select it again, but it only gives me the options of "Sign Out" and "Close."

I am extremely frustrated at the situation and am looking for any assistance that can be provided. It will be greatly appreciated.

:)

EBenyo611, May 1, 2014
  2. child account on xbox live

We were unable to sign you in

Your account is missing a full name or date of birth. Visit account.live.com to update the required information, then try again.

Is the message i keep getting, but my details are correct. Very frustrating!

KatKrazyKitty, May 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Not Running for Backwards Compatible Games

if its saying that you are unable to sign in/connect to xbox live try these steps as when this happened to me it managed to get it working again

- Close any back compat games that are running.

- Navigate to 'All settings' within the Xbox One guide.

- Within the 'System' settings, select Storage.

- Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Hopefully this helps!

ENZ-F634E0AE-97DD-4D1B-B983-640DD7649726, May 1, 2014
  4. Unable to Sign In - Details Within

DELETE/REDOWNLOAD PROFILE

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

8.Then, restart your console.

9.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

10.Select Download Profile.

11.Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

12.Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

13.Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

GrumblingWings2, May 2, 2014
  5. GrumblingWings2 Win User

DELETE/REDOWNLOAD PROFILE

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

8.Then, restart your console.

9.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

10.Select Download Profile.

11.Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

12.Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

13.Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

can't sign in

Hey there, ValidBridge4958! I'm very sorry to see you were unable to sign in! This thread is over a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Cant sign in error

Hey there, ThatXylophone42! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to sign in! This thread is over a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

No longer saving password

Hey there, USCGShark98! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to sign in automatically! This thread is a bit old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed.
    This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

800705B4

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to sign in! This thread is over a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D
Thema:

1. Unable to Sign In - Details Within - Similar Threads - Unable Sign Details

2. Unable to sign into xbox live on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into xbox live on console: I have an xbox live account, but can only access it on my tablet and not on console. Makes no sense to me Any help most appreciated aa611b4c-3ee2-4fdd-8ca2-3dc32093b4cb
  3. Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.: Hello, I'm having a problem using the Xbox (beta) app, to sign in with my account. It used to work perfectly. Signing in still works on my Xbox console, mobile phone (Xbox game pass app). Tried...
  4. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS: I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your...
  5. Minecraft unable to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft unable to sign in: I am trying to sign into minecraft on my IOS phone and when I type in my email and password it just says there was a problem and to try again or go to the xbox.com website so i went there and i...
  6. Unable to sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my account: Ive been trying to sign in to my xbox live account for a couple days now. But it wont allow me to access it. It pops up like its going to to sign in and then goes back to the original screen like...
  7. Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build: After the November 20th update I can no longer log into Live. I get a pop up saying to log in with a controller and when I do I get a 0x80a30204 error. I have attempted multiple hard resets. Any...
  8. Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass: I currently have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription, but I don't own an Xbox. I'm playing on PC, but whenever I try to launch a game in the Xbox app on PC it gives me an error message saying it...
  9. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  10. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...: Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all...