Unable to Sign In - Details Within

Discus and support Unable to Sign In - Details Within in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently experiencing difficulty signing into X-Box Live on my 360. I recently created a new account (the one I am signed in under here.) I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBenyo611, May 1, 2014.

1. EBenyo611
    EBenyo611 Guest

I am currently experiencing difficulty signing into X-Box Live on my 360.

I recently created a new account (the one I am signed in under here.) I had an older account, but had not used in quite some time and no longer recall the password. Furthering the issue with that account is that the email address no longer exists.

And before I begin, there is no connectivity issue with the internet. The device is connected to WiFi and it passed the connection test without issue.

So my current account is set up with email, password, profile info, and even billing information. I filled it all in online here. I wish to sign in to XBox Live to purchase some DLC content for a game I'm playing.

1.) I turn on the device and choose my current profile (.) No issue yet.

2.) I hit "X" for "Game Details" on the game I'm currently playing. I scroll over to "Extras." I move to the DLC I wish to purchase and select it. Now I'm on the purchase screen, and I select "Purchase."

3.) Now here is the problem. It says "You need an Xbox Live account to continue" and gives the options of "Sign Up, Sign In, No Thanks." I move to Sign In and select it. Here it takes me to the Profile selection page I already went through when I first powered
    on the console. It clearly says "Signed In" above my current profile. I can try to select it again, but it only gives me the options of "Sign Out" and "Close."

I am extremely frustrated at the situation and am looking for any assistance that can be provided. It will be greatly appreciated.

:)

EBenyo611, May 1, 2014
  2. child account on xbox live

We were unable to sign you in

Your account is missing a full name or date of birth. Visit account.live.com to update the required information, then try again.

Is the message i keep getting, but my details are correct. Very frustrating!

KatKrazyKitty, May 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Not Running for Backwards Compatible Games

if its saying that you are unable to sign in/connect to xbox live try these steps as when this happened to me it managed to get it working again

- Close any back compat games that are running.

- Navigate to 'All settings' within the Xbox One guide.

- Within the 'System' settings, select Storage.

- Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Hopefully this helps!

ENZ-F634E0AE-97DD-4D1B-B983-640DD7649726, May 1, 2014
  4. Unable to Sign In - Details Within

DELETE/REDOWNLOAD PROFILE

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

8.Then, restart your console.

9.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

10.Select Download Profile.

11.Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

12.Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

13.Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

GrumblingWings2, May 2, 2014
  5. GrumblingWings2 Win User

DELETE/REDOWNLOAD PROFILE

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

8.Then, restart your console.

9.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

10.Select Download Profile.

11.Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

12.Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

13.Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

can't sign in

Hey there, ValidBridge4958! I'm very sorry to see you were unable to sign in! This thread is over a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Cant sign in error

Hey there, ThatXylophone42! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to sign in! This thread is over a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

No longer saving password

Hey there, USCGShark98! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to sign in automatically! This thread is a bit old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed.
    This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

800705B4

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to sign in! This thread is over a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D
Thema:

1. Unable to Sign In - Details Within - Similar Threads - Unable Sign Details

2. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  3. Unable to sign in Xbox Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to sign in Xbox Android: I can't sign in Minecraft Android with my Xbox account. I installed Xbox app on my device, but when I tried to sign in, it looks like this: [img] I am able to use Xbox app on Windows 10 in the...
  4. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  5. Unable to sign into my Account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my Account on Xbox one: I am trying to sign into my account and it keeps timing out and I can't sign into my account, this is the 3rd day. 02d2f0cf-4155-4c13-a509-14b3e0e407ab
  6. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  7. Unable to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in: Console is refusing to sign in, have hard reset multiple times, any ideas? 733eb17c-caac-4f5e-9191-a8486b9948c1
  8. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002: [img] Did all these steps as previously suggested byLunaLight7 Xbox Ambassador on July 25, 2019 Here are more troubleshooting steps on how to resolve Xbox app error (0x409) 0x80070002:...
  9. Unable to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in: I can't sign into xbox live. I was watching Sky on my xbox360 when it kicked me out. I've been trying now for over an hour, checked network connections, followed the tests, reset my router, but it...
  10. Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/chiefbigstix [link] [comments]