unable to sign-in in the xbox area

Discus and support unable to sign-in in the xbox area in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I have tried to sign in to the xbox page I have been met with the same thing and I have been unable to find any answers to why it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MagicJaguar6382, Jul 8, 2019.

1. unable to sign-in in the xbox area

Every time I have tried to sign in to the xbox page I have been met with the same thing and I have been unable to find any answers to why it's happening.

When I try and sign in I first get the person inside the circle with the plus sign when I click it the page loads the same page but the circle is gone but nothing is in its place

:)

MagicJaguar6382, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MagicJaguar6382,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you having an issue with signing in to the Xbox website, the Xbox One or the Xbox Console Companion application on Windows 10 computer? If this issue is occurring on an Xbox One, we recommend

power cycling your console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If you are referring to the
    Xbox website, we suggest trying to log in to the website from a different browser or device. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. MagicJaguar6382 Win User

I dont have a console im using the xbox console companion
  4. blueamcat Win User

Have you tried more than one browser? Or cleared your cache? The Xbox site works for me just fine. :)
  5. mkamoski1 Win User

How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

I got it. New browser. Went to Xbox Live area. Signed out of TameBobcat690. Signed in with email for MottledSteam758's email. All set. Thanks.
  6. MonsterFragu Win User

Sooooo, let me guess... Hacked again?

I'm unable to sign in or download profile 6pm PST I was at the tower in Destiny. and signed out of Xbox live appeared on screen .
Thema:

1. unable to sign-in in the xbox area - Similar Threads - unable sign area

2. Unable to sign into xbox live on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into xbox live on console: I have an xbox live account, but can only access it on my tablet and not on console. Makes no sense to me Any help most appreciated aa611b4c-3ee2-4fdd-8ca2-3dc32093b4cb
  3. Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.: Hello, I'm having a problem using the Xbox (beta) app, to sign in with my account. It used to work perfectly. Signing in still works on my Xbox console, mobile phone (Xbox game pass app). Tried...
  4. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS: I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your...
  5. Minecraft unable to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft unable to sign in: I am trying to sign into minecraft on my IOS phone and when I type in my email and password it just says there was a problem and to try again or go to the xbox.com website so i went there and i...
  6. Unable to sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my account: Ive been trying to sign in to my xbox live account for a couple days now. But it wont allow me to access it. It pops up like its going to to sign in and then goes back to the original screen like...
  7. Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build: After the November 20th update I can no longer log into Live. I get a pop up saying to log in with a controller and when I do I get a 0x80a30204 error. I have attempted multiple hard resets. Any...
  8. Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox live on PC Gamepass: I currently have a Gamepass Ultimate subscription, but I don't own an Xbox. I'm playing on PC, but whenever I try to launch a game in the Xbox app on PC it gives me an error message saying it...
  9. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  10. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...: Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all...