Unable to sign in, no keyboard on the screen

Discus and support Unable to sign in, no keyboard on the screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same issue. I cannot log in to any apps. This is the worst system hands-down. I lost my profile first due to a related problem and now cannot log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BadderAsp, Jun 15, 2014.

1. BadderAsp
    BadderAsp Guest

Same issue. I cannot log in to any apps. This is the worst system hands-down. I lost my profile first due to a related problem and now cannot log back in. MS - you have topped (bottomed?) yourself with crappy software. Nice job.

:)

BadderAsp, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Unable to sign in, no keyboard on the screen

Hey there RDTargaryen!

If you have a support related question, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks
    in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Rimward
    Rimward Guest

Having these exact issues from one week. Any one got a fix for this?

Rimward, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Unable to sign in, no keyboard on the screen

Hey there BadderAsp!

Sorry to hear about your profile and the log in issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a shot:

• Press an hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and try to log in.
    Give the suggested steps a try and let us know how it goes.

Mister Quimby, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Kast98 Win User

Unplug method worked. What a crappy system
  6. VinegaryIBRaHIM Win User

The same problem please help Microsoft
  7. ShadowStrider 7 Win User

Unable to do anything without signing in, but I have no virtual keyboard to do so.
  8. WittyStar851792 Win User

Update: Cannot press restore to factory settings...
  9. FatSheddie Win User

I'm having the same issue. Tells me to sign in from home and it freezes
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in, no keyboard on the screen - Similar Threads - Unable sign keyboard

2. 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

in XBoX on Windows
    'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live': Hey Everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone else is having troubles logging into their xbox account from the Xbox App (Beta) because I havent been able to get in for a couple weeks now. Ive...
  3. Unable to Sign into XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into XBOX: Since I switched controller last week I have had nothing but issues signing in, It signs me in to the console automatically but for some reason it doesn't show me as being signed into xbox live....
  4. Xbox app, unable to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app, unable to sign in.: I noticed recently the former "console companion" app stopped loading, would spin for long periods of time before popping a window up that says "use the xbox app now." So I downloaded the xbox app...
  5. unable to sign into xbox live profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign into xbox live profile on xbox 360: i am able to enter my xbox live pass code thing on the controller after selecting my profile. it then takes me to the add security page where i have to enter my microsoft account, so i enter my...
  6. unable to sign in to xbox apps and microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sign in to xbox apps and microsoft store: hit here. i cannot sign in to xbox apps or microsoft store..have added my microsoft account to my system and still no joy...it does not show any system error, it simply does not do anything when...
  7. Xbox One X - unable to sign into Xbox One Live unless I power cycle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - unable to sign into Xbox One Live unless I power cycle: Whenever I switch on my Xbox One X after it has shut down due to inactivity, I am unable to sign in. The network tests as working fine, I can see other devices on the network, and the network is...
  8. Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email: Yesterday I decided to change the primary mail address (After being annoyed for some time that they don't even support plus-aliased mail addresses), and had to find out that I was automatically...
  9. Unable to sign in after password reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in after password reset: I've tried to log back into my mother in laws account on xbox onee and the app but its not letting me it says the account or password is wrong. Is there anyway I can get this sorted....
  10. Anmeldung auf Xbox nicht möglich[Translation-Unable to sign in to Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anmeldung auf Xbox nicht möglich[Translation-Unable to sign in to Xbox]: Ein anderer Benutzer verwendet dieses Microsoft-Konto bereits auf diesem Gerät, deshalb können Sie es hier nicht hinzufügen. [Translation-Another user is already using this Microsoft account on...