unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

Discus and support unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been having a issue with the family system on my xbox even tho i have not got one set up it says that someone has changed my account to child... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXspentHYDRAXx, Dec 23, 2018.

1. unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

i have been having a issue with the family system on my xbox even tho i have not got one set up it says that someone has changed my account to child whenever i try to link my account to bungie now i cannot use the companion to find teams and support

:)

xXspentHYDRAXx, Dec 23, 2018
  2. xXspentHYDRAXx Win User

unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account problem please help?

i have got it working now thank you for the help
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account problem please help?

Hello Hydra,

You will need to try and recover the parent account. You can use the
    Account recovery
    wizard to do this. Once you recover the account you can change the settings on the child account.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. xXspentHYDRAXx Win User

we had a parental account tho for some reason we have no idea why we lost the control to it and we are unable to get into the account it used to be deceivedbilly2 but it no longer shows that its the parental account so we cant change it and just a few
    days ago this problem was not happening it was all working perfectly just one day when i tried to log into the website itd say that my settings had changed
  5. xXspentHYDRAXx Win User

i have tried to do so and it hasnt worked instead it brought up the support on how to change the account from child to adult and when i tried to sign in it just refreshed the page
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Thanks for responding back so quickly. Do you still have access to the Email or the recovery options? If so I recommend trying to recover the account by logging into it at our
    website by signing in. You can then access the family settings and add or remove a member, Please let us know if you encounter any issues in this process.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

1. unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account... - Similar Threads - unable sign website

2. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  3. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  4. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....
  5. Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC: I just downloaded Xbox beta on my PC (running current version of Windows 10). When I go to sign in on the app, it shows my account and gamertag, but then it won't actually sign me in. Has anyone...
  6. Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC: Just signed up for the Games Pass, downloaded the app, it opens up, but when I click 'sign in' the windows goes dark grey for several seconds and then reloads the main home screen and I'm still...
  7. unable to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign into xbox live: have been unable to sign into xbox live for the past 2 days, my friends are able to sign in and play games with some live chat disruptions and some gaming issues but im not even able to sign in,...
  8. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  9. Unable to sign into Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into Twitch: Ever since the twitch app was released on Xbox One, it has been impossible for me to sign into the Twitch app. It is as if Microsoft doesn't want you to sign in. I have reset MAC Address,...
  10. Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website: I had a similar issue to this a couple of weeks ago, in which I was unable to sign up for being an ambassador as it was not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. Since then, it has picked up...