Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ddm135, Dec 13, 2018.

1. ddm135
    ddm135 Guest

For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work.

:)

ddm135, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Family member unable to access shared game without primary signing in 1st

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member unable to access shared game without primary signing in 1st: I have 2 home consoles now. (bsmt & upstairs) Primary Gamertag's listed Home console is Bsmt. -Purchased Gold membership there as well. Family Gamertag's listed Home console is upstairs....
  3. unable to sign in to xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign in to xbox 1: Hi there, I am unable to sign in to my xbox 1 with xbox live . I keep getting the error code 0x87DD0004. I have tried rebooting it but still the same. It has been working fine since i got xbox...
  4. unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...: i have been having a issue with the family system on my xbox even tho i have not got one set up it says that someone has changed my account to child whenever i try to link my account to bungie now...
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection via a windows 10 pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection via a windows 10 pc.: I am getting an error 1170000 in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I have followed instructions found on the Facebook error code page and nothing works, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still...
  6. Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am: Since yesterday, April 7, I am unable to play Microsoft Bingo. When I launch the game, it says that I'm not signed in. I am signed in. I hope that this can be fixed, soon....
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10: I tried to log into Microsoft Sudoku tonight. I was able to play todays challenge, but my avatar would not sign in. Basically said the App I was looking for was no longer available. Similar...
  8. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Bingo: I am unable to sign in to Bingo. Can someone help? df677245-7322-4585-bef1-bddbcc771f83
  9. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo: Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo 8f7aef3f-b5d2-456e-a72c-729ef5239f74
  10. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo: Using Windows 10, & can sign in from all other games. Get error code 0x8015DC12. 6234eeef-57de-4905-bba9-6a1d128ad7db