Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ddm135, Dec 13, 2018.

1. ddm135
    ddm135 Guest

For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work.

:)

ddm135, Dec 13, 2018
  2. ddm135 Win User

Thanks for the reply.

I went ahead and tried the recommendations. Unfortunately, none of them worked. In the forum, I saw quite a few people with the same problem as mine, so I suspect it's a server issue.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DDM,

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that you are still unable to log into your Microsoft Casual Games. Since you're able to successfully sign into your account but not to the casual games, you may wish to try to Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to see if it fixes any issues with the games. You may also want to try what XBF Javier suggested and update your password to your account then attempt to log in again. We also recommend reaching out to the Microsoft
    Casual Game Community forum
    to see if there are any applicable solutions there, or post to see if a member of the community may have one.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello !

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I understand you're having trouble signing into certain Microsoft Casual Games? Are you able to sign in at
    The Microsoft Account Site? You may want to consider changing your password

How to change your Microsoft account password
    to make sure your account is securely under your control.

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello DDM,

We understand that you're attempting to sign into the Microsoft Casual Games but have been unable to.

May we ask what errors are appearing if any?

We would need this information to be able to further assist with the situation, so we'll be awaiting your response!

Best wishes.
  6. ddm135 Win User

Hi. Thanks for helping.

I am able to sign in at Microsoft Account Site. I also tried to sign in to the games with another account but no luck.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  3. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  4. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection via a windows 10 pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection via a windows 10 pc.: I am getting an error 1170000 in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I have followed instructions found on the Facebook error code page and nothing works, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still...
  6. Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am: Since yesterday, April 7, I am unable to play Microsoft Bingo. When I launch the game, it says that I'm not signed in. I am signed in. I hope that this can be fixed, soon....
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10: I tried to log into Microsoft Sudoku tonight. I was able to play todays challenge, but my avatar would not sign in. Basically said the App I was looking for was no longer available. Similar...
  8. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Bingo: I am unable to sign in to Bingo. Can someone help? df677245-7322-4585-bef1-bddbcc771f83
  9. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo: Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo 8f7aef3f-b5d2-456e-a72c-729ef5239f74
  10. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo: Using Windows 10, & can sign in from all other games. Get error code 0x8015DC12. 6234eeef-57de-4905-bba9-6a1d128ad7db