Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, & can sign in from all other games. Get error code 0x8015DC12. 6234eeef-57de-4905-bba9-6a1d128ad7db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galeyna, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Galeyna
    Galeyna Guest

Using Windows 10, & can sign in from all other games. Get error code 0x8015DC12.

:)

Galeyna, Oct 7, 2015
  2. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

The Punisher103, Oct 7, 2015
  3. SummerRose25
    SummerRose25 Guest
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Bingo

I am unable to sign in to Bingo. Can someone help?

SummerRose25, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

Me too!! Can't wait to see what the problem is!

CapableCargo933, Oct 7, 2015
  5. RoyLitts
    RoyLitts Guest
    Me too; let's get this fixed asap!!

RoyLitts, Oct 7, 2015
  6. Ditto.

Tried signing out and back in. Still nothing.

Tried xbox.com, I'm signed in, no problems. Still nothing.

Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still nothing.

BraggerLion6553, Oct 7, 2015
  7. TinaAbell
    TinaAbell Guest
    Same here, can't sign in, even changed password, no help.

TinaAbell, Oct 7, 2015
  8. sueminnie
    sueminnie Guest

I am having the same problem with bingo. All other games connect successfully

sueminnie, Oct 7, 2015
  9. DollFun
    DollFun Guest
    I am having the same problem. And when I try to play as guest, the look of the game is very different.

DollFun, Oct 7, 2015
  10. TerryGeary
    TerryGeary Guest
    Me Three!!!!!!!! Anyone have an answer besides just wait?

TerryGeary, Oct 7, 2015
  11. Flash0125
    Flash0125 Guest
    didn't do anything to fix this...fixed on their end I think.

Flash0125, Oct 7, 2015
  12. RoyLitts
    RoyLitts Guest
    I'm back; but it looks like the destination completions I had are not there. Which means I've lost at least 200 keys...

Not happy with this upgrade...

RoyLitts, Oct 7, 2015
  13. GlennH7968
    GlennH7968 Guest

I've lost all my power card completions also. Lost 155 keys - not happy!!!!

GlennH7968, Oct 7, 2015
  14. soulou70
    soulou70 Guest
    I have also lost all my completed power cards. I had five, so have lost 775 keys.

soulou70, Oct 7, 2015
  15. NeonBlueGlow
    NeonBlueGlow Guest
    Finally got logged-in but none of my achieved destinations are showing along with none of the keys I paid for. This has happened before. I got on the next day without any problems. I think the problem is not on the users' end.

NeonBlueGlow, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo - Similar Threads - Unable Sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign in with my microsoft account

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign in with my microsoft account: I got my xbox series s today and i cant sign in with my microsoft account. every time i try to sign in it just sends me back to the home screen. My internet is fully working. any advice?...
  3. Unable to sign in with microsoft solitaire collection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in with microsoft solitaire collection.: I have been trying to sign in with microscoft solitaire collection for the last 2 weeks. When I go to the site, all that happens is that it shows that it is in the process of signing in. This just...
  4. I am unable to sign in with a Microsoft account on my ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to sign in with a Microsoft account on my ps4.: I have created a new Microsoft account multiple times but none of them will connect to my PlayStation. It keeps saying that the Microsoft account is already linked to another account on...
  5. Unable to sign into microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into microsoft: hello, I'm unable to log into Microsoft on Minecraft, Xbox companion, and Xbox(beta) Every time I try logging into Minecraft, it shows the text failed to log in. For the other two the button just...
  6. unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition: when i attempt to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 edition it simply tells me there was an error. at first it made me put in the code into my browser then gave me an error but now...
  7. unable to sign in to xbox apps and microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sign in to xbox apps and microsoft store: hit here. i cannot sign in to xbox apps or microsoft store..have added my microsoft account to my system and still no joy...it does not show any system error, it simply does not do anything when...
  8. Unable to do Microsoft Sign in on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to do Microsoft Sign in on Minecraft for PS4: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 for the past three weeks, and it hasn't been working. It worked for a few weeks when I first got the game, but...
  9. unable to sign into Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into Microsoft Store: I have tried to open Microsoft Store, but does not respond 1670b261-0f09-4052-8408-26f67d5fcbc6
  10. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....