Unable to sign in Xbox Android

Discus and support Unable to sign in Xbox Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can't sign in Minecraft Android with my Xbox account. I installed Xbox app on my device, but when I tried to sign in, it looks like this: [img] I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LoadingTom, Aug 30, 2019.

1. LoadingTom
    LoadingTom Guest

I can't sign in Minecraft Android with my Xbox account. I installed Xbox app on my device, but when I tried to sign in, it looks like this:
    Unable to sign in Xbox Android [​IMG]

I am able to use Xbox app on Windows 10 in the same network environment.But I cannot do that on my Android device.I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app and the Minecraft.

:)

LoadingTom, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I've seen issues with this before. Some possible fixes would be clearing your Cache and Data, uninstalling an reinstalling the app. I hope that this is of some help to you. Game on :)
  3. LoadingTom Win User

Thanks for replying. I am on Android 7.0. It just kept loading with no error message.
  4. LoadingTom Win User

Thanks for replying. I installed the Xbox app on my tablet and I am able to sign in with the same network. But on my phone, it just kept loading(like my name xd). By the way, the network speed on the top is real-time speed, which means when I am downloading
    something the speed will increase and when I do nothing the speed will be low. The speed depends on what I am doing, so I think it is normal.
  5. Bambi.307 Win User

Mine too is giving an error on my samsung xbox app and on my laptop xbox sign in website. Keeps telling me to try again later, they cant complete my request.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Are you using the stable or the beta version? I've had this happen a few times and I've had to clear the cache/data of the app then delete it and reinstall and it worked. If I just did a reinstall it seemed to still have issues...the cache/data seems to
    be the key for me when I've had issues.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in Xbox Android - Similar Threads - Unable sign Android

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...: Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all...
  4. Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C: Hi! error message displayed simply says go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but that page just brings me to the account overview. My password is correct however the circle...
  5. unable to sign into Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into Microsoft Store: I have tried to open Microsoft Store, but does not respond 1670b261-0f09-4052-8408-26f67d5fcbc6
  6. Unable to sign up for Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for Xbox game pass: Hi I have been trying to sign up for a games pass on my windows PC but have been having issues. Firatly signing up in a browser does not work. When I select any pof the subscription plans it...
  7. Unable to sign in to Xbox Live in Oman

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Live in Oman: Hi all A quick question. I live in Oman and have been able to log into Xbox live on an Oreedoo router (local company). However, I recently changed to a new ISP and can no longer log into Xbox...
  8. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  9. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  10. Unable to sign into my Account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my Account on Xbox one: I am trying to sign into my account and it keeps timing out and I can't sign into my account, this is the 3rd day. 02d2f0cf-4155-4c13-a509-14b3e0e407ab