Unable to sign in Xbox Android

Discus and support Unable to sign in Xbox Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can't sign in Minecraft Android with my Xbox account. I installed Xbox app on my device, but when I tried to sign in, it looks like this: [img] I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LoadingTom, Aug 30, 2019.

1. LoadingTom
    LoadingTom Guest

I can't sign in Minecraft Android with my Xbox account. I installed Xbox app on my device, but when I tried to sign in, it looks like this:
    Unable to sign in Xbox Android [​IMG]

I am able to use Xbox app on Windows 10 in the same network environment.But I cannot do that on my Android device.I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app and the Minecraft.

:)

LoadingTom, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I've seen issues with this before. Some possible fixes would be clearing your Cache and Data, uninstalling an reinstalling the app. I hope that this is of some help to you. Game on :)
  3. LoadingTom Win User

Thanks for replying. I am on Android 7.0. It just kept loading with no error message.
  4. LoadingTom Win User

Thanks for replying. I installed the Xbox app on my tablet and I am able to sign in with the same network. But on my phone, it just kept loading(like my name xd). By the way, the network speed on the top is real-time speed, which means when I am downloading
    something the speed will increase and when I do nothing the speed will be low. The speed depends on what I am doing, so I think it is normal.
  5. Bambi.307 Win User

Mine too is giving an error on my samsung xbox app and on my laptop xbox sign in website. Keeps telling me to try again later, they cant complete my request.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Are you using the stable or the beta version? I've had this happen a few times and I've had to clear the cache/data of the app then delete it and reinstall and it worked. If I just did a reinstall it seemed to still have issues...the cache/data seems to
    be the key for me when I've had issues.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in Xbox Android - Similar Threads - Unable sign Android

2. Unable to sign into xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox console companion: I get this error that says "We cant sign you in right now" (0x409) 0x42b. I have tried nearly everything to fix this error, but nothing has fixed it. I have done the services thing, removing the...
  3. Unable to sign in into Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in into Xbox Beta: Hey everyone, I'm actually facing a problem when I try to sign in into Xbox (Beta) or Xbox Console Companion. In Xbox (Beta), it shows me that I'm signed out, then when I click on sign in, the...
  4. Unable to sign in AT ALL on Xbox One S and Windows 10 devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in AT ALL on Xbox One S and Windows 10 devices: I just recently changed my Microsoft account password yesterday and for some reason afterwards, I couldn't sign in to my account at all, the prompt to enter my password did not appear, only the...
  5. unable to sign in to minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign in to minecraft on PS4: I swear this is gonna break me. I'm trying to sign in to minecraft on my PS4 using my microsoft account but every time I do I'm getting an error saying this account is already linked to another...
  6. Unable to add account or sign in to an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account or sign in to an account: I couldnt sign into my account on my xbox so i tried deleting it and readding it but when i tried to readd the account it would show the circle for a few seconds and then send me back the the add...
  7. unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition: when i attempt to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 edition it simply tells me there was an error. at first it made me put in the code into my browser then gave me an error but now...
  8. 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

in XBoX on Windows
    'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live': Hey Everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone else is having troubles logging into their xbox account from the Xbox App (Beta) because I havent been able to get in for a couple weeks now. Ive...
  9. Unable to Sign into XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into XBOX: Since I switched controller last week I have had nothing but issues signing in, It signs me in to the console automatically but for some reason it doesn't show me as being signed into xbox live....
  10. Xbox app, unable to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app, unable to sign in.: I noticed recently the former "console companion" app stopped loading, would spin for long periods of time before popping a window up that says "use the xbox app now." So I downloaded the xbox app...