Unable to sign in?

Discus and support Unable to sign in? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Code 0x80860010 appears when I try to sign in. I have tried all the recommendations to no avail. Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kathi Newlin, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Kathi Newlin
    Kathi Newlin Guest

Unable to sign in?

Code 0x80860010 appears when I try to sign in. I have tried all the recommendations to no avail. Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might be? I am just trying to play solitaire and have my stats recorded.

:)

Kathi Newlin, Oct 26, 2018
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Still can not....

Still unable to sign in!!!

SteampunkPagan, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Unable to sign in?

Hey Kathi,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble being experienced not being able to sign into Solitaire.

I believe it may be a good idea to check out these resources for information that might be helpful. The Microsoft Casual Games has a community on Facebook and they have a website where you can get more feedback as well.

XBF Diego M, Oct 26, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
  6. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    Do a power cicle on your xbox and also check if this happens when you go offline

AMK InSaNitY, Nov 5, 2018
  7. SteampunkPagan Win User

Still can not....

Still unable to sign in!!!
  8. the hellhounds Win User

Xbox Live Down On Xmas... What a Surprise!!!

Unable to sign in as well. Networks tests confirm connection, but no way to sign in.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Unable to sign in

ps4rules789 Try logging out of your profile and logging back in. That resolves the issue for most users. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  10. Pandasauraus Win User

Unable to sign in

11. onyxishere Win User

Unable to sign in

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything and let it sit for 5 minutes?

See if you can sign in after that.
Thema:

Unable to sign in?

1. Unable to sign in? - Similar Threads - Unable sign

2. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  3. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  4. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....
  5. Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC: I just downloaded Xbox beta on my PC (running current version of Windows 10). When I go to sign in on the app, it shows my account and gamertag, but then it won't actually sign me in. Has anyone...
  6. Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC: Just signed up for the Games Pass, downloaded the app, it opens up, but when I click 'sign in' the windows goes dark grey for several seconds and then reloads the main home screen and I'm still...
  7. unable to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign into xbox live: have been unable to sign into xbox live for the past 2 days, my friends are able to sign in and play games with some live chat disruptions and some gaming issues but im not even able to sign in,...
  8. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  9. Unable to sign into Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into Twitch: Ever since the twitch app was released on Xbox One, it has been impossible for me to sign into the Twitch app. It is as if Microsoft doesn't want you to sign in. I have reset MAC Address,...
  10. Erro 0x8015DC12 Não é possivel entrar na Xbox Live agora (Error 0X8015DC12 unable to sign...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro 0x8015DC12 Não é possivel entrar na Xbox Live agora (Error 0X8015DC12 unable to sign...: Olá. Esse erro persiste em continuar, todo o tempo. Já tentei em vários horários diferentes e até com contas diferentes, mas não consigo acessar e por causa desse erro, não consigo jogar. A...