Unable to sign into Microft jigsaw

Discus and support Unable to sign into Microft jigsaw in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Unable to sign on to Microsoft Jigsaw Told I must be signed into Xbox to use app but doesn't give sign in pop up def9799a-7dea-4fd0-b159-57a47d53a50b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by terribly confused, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Unable to sign into Microft jigsaw

Unable to sign on to Microsoft Jigsaw Told I must be signed into Xbox to use app but doesn't give sign in pop up

:)

terribly confused, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Other apps okay.

Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Have deleted and then erased remaining files, then reinstalled. Other XBox apps okay.

JohnPMartinWA, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Can't sign in!!!

Hi, I am unable to sign into my microsoft jigsaw game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game as your prompt when trying to sign in suggested but still not able to sign in.. Could you help?

Thanks

WordiestGravy16, Nov 29, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

You can contact support directly to see if it is something on their end. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Or just give it some more time and try again.

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Nov 29, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

You can contact support directly to see if it is something on their end. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Or just give it some more time and try again.

Good Luck.
  6. Keymac Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

I was unable to resolve the sign-in issues despite numerous attempts. However, upon installation of Build 10030 my Solitaire signed in without issue. Microsoft Jigsaw also signed in correctly but the 2 newly purchased collections were not available for download,
    although all the other of my previous collections downloaded without incident... any suggestions?
  7. Death Lotus 118 Win User

Battlefield 1943- "Log-in Failed" Anyone else having problems?

I bought this game, and i expect to play it. Unacceptable EA and microft
  8. GeorgeSp1 Win User

signing on to my wifes laptop using my password

Greetings and welcome to xbox forums!

Regarding your issue, you can open the microft store on the device your trying to download the game on, sign in with your own account and download the game. Your progress will automatically be restored, but makse sure not to sign out before the game has
    finished installing.

Kind regards,

9. RexKobold684 Win User

MICROSOFT JIGSAW PUZZLE

unable to download new jigsaw puzzles and défis quotidiens out of use ???? why????
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into Microft jigsaw - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microft

2. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  3. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  4. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....
  5. Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC: I just downloaded Xbox beta on my PC (running current version of Windows 10). When I go to sign in on the app, it shows my account and gamertag, but then it won't actually sign me in. Has anyone...
  6. Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC: Just signed up for the Games Pass, downloaded the app, it opens up, but when I click 'sign in' the windows goes dark grey for several seconds and then reloads the main home screen and I'm still...
  7. unable to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign into xbox live: have been unable to sign into xbox live for the past 2 days, my friends are able to sign in and play games with some live chat disruptions and some gaming issues but im not even able to sign in,...
  8. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  9. Unable to sign into Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into Twitch: Ever since the twitch app was released on Xbox One, it has been impossible for me to sign into the Twitch app. It is as if Microsoft doesn't want you to sign in. I have reset MAC Address,...
  10. Erro 0x8015DC12 Não é possivel entrar na Xbox Live agora (Error 0X8015DC12 unable to sign...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro 0x8015DC12 Não é possivel entrar na Xbox Live agora (Error 0X8015DC12 unable to sign...: Olá. Esse erro persiste em continuar, todo o tempo. Já tentei em vários horários diferentes e até com contas diferentes, mas não consigo acessar e por causa desse erro, não consigo jogar. A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to log in to microsoft jigsaw