Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

Discus and support Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot sign into the Windows Xbox app, as it gives me error code 0x80070520 and the troubleshooting site itself says there is no solution. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel Di Re, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Daniel Di Re
    Daniel Di Re Guest

I cannot sign into the Windows Xbox app, as it gives me error code 0x80070520 and the troubleshooting site itself says there is no solution. I would really like to play Forza Horizon 4 which I purchased today. Works fine on my Xbox One but needs the Xbox
    app to work on PC.

:)

Daniel Di Re, Sep 28, 2018
  2. kinksy1000
    kinksy1000 Guest
    Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in

On the Xbox app, win 10, when oppening it says... "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" with the error code 0x80070520. On searching for the error code "no support articles were found". Any assistance welcome

kinksy1000, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Naruto_64
    Naruto_64 Guest
    Cannot sign into Xbox Live

This is the error code I get when I try to sign into Xbox Live: 0x80070520.

Naruto_64, Sep 28, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Try to follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Click the Start button.

2. Go to Settings.

3. Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

4. Select Windows Store Apps under Find and fix other problems.

5. Click Run the troubleshooter.

6. If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.

7. Follow the on-screen instruction.

Let us know if worked.

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 28, 2018
  5. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Hi Daniel, in the Windows Store you can search for the "Xbox App (beta)" and install that and that might work better for you. If troubleshooting the normal app doesn't work, that could be a workaround for you.

maxen, Sep 28, 2018
  6. Daniel Di Re
    Daniel Di Re Guest
    Unfortunately none of these solutions worked, and I lost patience and reset my Windows entirely. Other than using the beta app (which has the same problem as the usual xbox app), I had tried the other solutions already (sometimes multiple times) along with
    about a dozen other solutions I found online for similar problems, yet none of them worked. The reset did. Hopefully anyone else who has this problem in the future solves it better than I did.

Thanks for your assistance

Daniel Di Re, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code. - Similar Threads - Unable sign app

2. Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In: When I launched my Xbox app on my Windows 10 device tonight, I received a message 'we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later' (0xbb) At the same time I received a Win 10...
  3. Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in: On the Xbox app, win 10, when oppening it says... "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" with the error code 0x80070520. On searching for the error code "no support articles were found". Any...
  4. Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem: [img] Hello, Last week I needed to reboot my Windows 10 machine and ever since I have not been able to log into the Xbox App. The only error message I get is the one in the attached picture. I...
  5. Unable to sign into XBOX App on Windows 10 - error 0x409 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into XBOX App on Windows 10 - error 0x409 0x80070002: When I try and sign into the XBox app on Windows 10 I get the error codes 0x409/0x80070002. Im logging in using a local account, using my XBox live account. If I login to Windows with an Admin...
  6. error code (0x409) 0x80070003 Xbox app windows 10 unable to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code (0x409) 0x80070003 Xbox app windows 10 unable to sign in: I am unable to sign into the Xbox app for windows 10, I am met with the error code in the title, I am also seemingly unable to sign into the windows 10 store app and unable to link my email to the...
  7. I have been unable to sign into the Xbox app, any help would be appreciated.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to sign into the Xbox app, any help would be appreciated.: I have been unable to sign into the Xbox app, any help would be appreciated. 0x3ec tried the method below but still not working... How To Re-register A Specific App In Windows 10 thanks for...
  8. Unable to sign into Windows 10 Store and Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into Windows 10 Store and Xbox App: Last night I tried to sign into the Windows 10 Xbox App and it wouldn't let me, even on a different account. This morning I contacted Microsoft support and the guy suggested I uninstall it, so I...
  9. unable to sign in on my xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign in on my xbox app: every time i click the sign in button it will not sign in. underneath the sigh in option it says need help? and when i click that it also doesnt do anything. under that it says we are unable to...
  10. (0x409) 0x80080300 | Unable to sign in (win 10 xbox app)| Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x409) 0x80080300 | Unable to sign in (win 10 xbox app)| Help!: [img] - The Error prevents me from signing in in any way When I open the app, I get this message straight away, and so far, nothing has fixed it 31e764ea-b5ce-4218-a398-e44b4414f78a