Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

Discus and support Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SixAmpFuze, Jun 17, 2019.

1. SixAmpFuze
    SixAmpFuze Guest

Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the app but I cant sign in with my Microsoft account to link
    my ultimate game pass. i click sign in and nothing happens, no error just nothing happens. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not help and I signed out of the windows 10 store then signed back in but that didn't help. at this point I
    don't know what to do. this is not a server issue nor is my pc messed up in any way

:)

SixAmpFuze, Jun 17, 2019
  2. RiverTundra1886 Win User

same problem but cant sign in to create gamepass
  3. VCE-A75C1C58-6320-4F Win User

Auto sign in

Heres how:

My games and apps >> Settings >> sign in, security and pass key >> Instant sign-in.

This will now instantly sign you in when your xbox is turned on.

Hope I helped!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

My Xbox Game Pass Won't Work

Hey Tristan,

If you're unable to install the game after subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass, try power cycling your Xbox One console by holding the power button down. Once your console powers down, boot back up and try installing from the Game Pass section of the 'My games
    & apps' section (in the Subscriptions tab).

Give it a shot and let us know if that helps.
  5. Angeluz01 Win User

Unable to Sign In - (0x406)

6. l1vinl1fe1991 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox App

In the xbox app, anytime I try to sign in to xbox live, the app does nothing. I am unable to sign in to the xbox app. I know my MS acct credentials and I'm logged into the MS Store.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help - Similar Threads - Unable sign game

2. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  3. Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC: Just signed up for the Games Pass, downloaded the app, it opens up, but when I click 'sign in' the windows goes dark grey for several seconds and then reloads the main home screen and I'm still...
  4. Family member unable to access shared game without primary signing in 1st

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member unable to access shared game without primary signing in 1st: I have 2 home consoles now. (bsmt & upstairs) Primary Gamertag's listed Home console is Bsmt. -Purchased Gold membership there as well. Family Gamertag's listed Home console is upstairs....
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....
  6. Unable to use download games--says that I'm not signed in--but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use download games--says that I'm not signed in--but I am: Since yesterday, April 7, I have not been able to use my downloaded Microsoft game: Mahjong, Solitare, and Bingo. It says that I'm not sign in, but I am. When I go to my account, it shows that I'm...
  7. Unable to sign in to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games: Hello. I've recently been able to play COD: Black Ops II using my Xbox One console. The game will now load, but my Xbox 360 profile will not load Xbox Live. My Xbox One is completely able to...
  8. Backwards compatible games not saving/unable to sign in to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games not saving/unable to sign in to XBL: I changed my gamertag a while ago, and when i went to play gta 4 through backward compatibility it asked my to sign in and displayed my old gamertag. I went to sign in and it didnt let me. After i...
  9. Unable to Sign In and play Compatible 360 Games on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign In and play Compatible 360 Games on my Xbox One?: This is an issue that started about a month ago for me. When it was first introduced, I had zero issues installing and/or playing backwards compatible games on my Xbox One. Now, every time I fire...
  10. unable to sign in to xbox games on windows 8

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign in to xbox games on windows 8: Get following error when trying log into xbox games on my windows 8 pc error code 0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) 4997f4d7-2c1a-4bf0-8f7c-04b508caa38b