Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

Discus and support Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/chiefbigstix [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chiefbigstix, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

/u/chiefbigstix, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

Hi there Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with launching the Xbox App on PC.

• Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

• 1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• 2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• 3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
      *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

• 4. Hit Enter.

Once the PC is restarted I suggest re-installing the Xbox App. Here is how:

• 1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• 2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• 3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

• 4. Hit Enter.
    • 5. Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. l1vinl1fe1991 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox App

In the xbox app, anytime I try to sign in to xbox live, the app does nothing. I am unable to sign in to the xbox app. I know my MS acct credentials and I'm logged into the MS Store.
  4. Zepp-912C3DB4-5B3E-4 Win User

Xbox App Crashes on Windows 10 PC

This worked for me and hopefully it does for you, unfortunately chat support was unable to assist.

Any how - if you are unable to access your messages on your Xbox App or your messages from Xbox.com there is currently a system message that is on your account that can be viewed on your smart device or xbox platform. I was unable to delete it while viewing
    it on the Xbox One, to work around this I went on smart glass through my tablet where I was able to delete the system message from my account. After I did this I signed out of the Xbox App on my PC and signed back in and BOOM, back to normal.

I did not have to sign out of xbox.com, i simply clicked the link for messages and it was working as well.

Good luck!
  5. Zepp-912C3DB4-5B3E-4 Win User

XBOX app crash when clicking on the messages option.

This worked for me and hopefully it does for you, unfortunately chat support was unable to assist.

Any how - if you are unable to access your messages on your Xbox App or your messages from Xbox.com there is currently a system message that is on your account that can be viewed on your smart device or xbox platform. I was unable to delete it while viewing
    it on the Xbox One, to work around this I went on smart glass through my tablet where I was able to delete the system message from my account. After I did this I signed out of the Xbox App on my PC and signed back in and BOOM, back to normal.

I did not have to sign out of xbox.com, i simply clicked the link for messages and it was working as well.

Good luck!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
Thema:

Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

1. Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC. - Similar Threads - Unable sign app

2. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  3. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  4. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  5. Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC: Just signed up for the Games Pass, downloaded the app, it opens up, but when I click 'sign in' the windows goes dark grey for several seconds and then reloads the main home screen and I'm still...
  6. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  7. Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.: I cannot sign into the Windows Xbox app, as it gives me error code 0x80070520 and the troubleshooting site itself says there is no solution. I would really like to play Forza Horizon 4 which I...
  8. Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In: When I launched my Xbox app on my Windows 10 device tonight, I received a message 'we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later' (0xbb) At the same time I received a Win 10...
  9. Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in: On the Xbox app, win 10, when oppening it says... "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" with the error code 0x80070520. On searching for the error code "no support articles were found". Any...
  10. Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem: [img] Hello, Last week I needed to reboot my Windows 10 machine and ever since I have not been able to log into the Xbox App. The only error message I get is the one in the attached picture. I...