Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

Discus and support Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/chiefbigstix [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chiefbigstix, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

/u/chiefbigstix, Jul 10, 2019
  2. l1vinl1fe1991 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox App

In the xbox app, anytime I try to sign in to xbox live, the app does nothing. I am unable to sign in to the xbox app. I know my MS acct credentials and I'm logged into the MS Store.
  3. Zepp-912C3DB4-5B3E-4 Win User

Xbox App Crashes on Windows 10 PC

This worked for me and hopefully it does for you, unfortunately chat support was unable to assist.

Any how - if you are unable to access your messages on your Xbox App or your messages from Xbox.com there is currently a system message that is on your account that can be viewed on your smart device or xbox platform. I was unable to delete it while viewing
    it on the Xbox One, to work around this I went on smart glass through my tablet where I was able to delete the system message from my account. After I did this I signed out of the Xbox App on my PC and signed back in and BOOM, back to normal.

I did not have to sign out of xbox.com, i simply clicked the link for messages and it was working as well.

Good luck!
  4. Zepp-912C3DB4-5B3E-4 Win User

XBOX app crash when clicking on the messages option.

This worked for me and hopefully it does for you, unfortunately chat support was unable to assist.

Any how - if you are unable to access your messages on your Xbox App or your messages from Xbox.com there is currently a system message that is on your account that can be viewed on your smart device or xbox platform. I was unable to delete it while viewing
    it on the Xbox One, to work around this I went on smart glass through my tablet where I was able to delete the system message from my account. After I did this I signed out of the Xbox App on my PC and signed back in and BOOM, back to normal.

I did not have to sign out of xbox.com, i simply clicked the link for messages and it was working as well.

Good luck!
  5. samurai Win User

THE SAME LOADING ERROR

Hey there,

Just to check, are you currently signed into the Xbox App on your Win10 PC with the profile that you're trying to use to play FH4?

I would try signing into the Xbox App on PC first and then launching the game. If you're already signed in, try signing out of the Xbox App and then back into the app; followed by trying to launch the game.

I sometimes have long loading times in FH4 on PC after I have been playing the game on my Xbox One console, but nothing as severe as what you have described. I do know that you cannot be signed into the same account and playing FH4 on the Xbox One console
    at the same time you're trying to sign in on PC.

I'd say give that a try and see if it helps!
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox app borked? Maybe a Live service issue?

Do you think that this might have been caused by a 2 factor authentication issue?

My parents gave me a laptop they wanted me to take a look at. It was running Windows 10, so I signed into the Xbox app using my MS account to see how it performed. As I have 2 factor enabled, I got a notification on my phone to authorise the login, which
    I did. The Xbox app worked fine - no more loading delays!

I then went back to the Xbox app on my own PC, signed out, signed back in again - no more loading delays!

Of course, I had tried signing out/in of the app on my own PC before, which never did anything, but what I hadn't tried was signing into the Xbox app on a different PC.

This can't be coincidence, as the app literally had constant problems for weeks on end, but the moment I signed into the app on a different PC, then signed out/into it on my own PC, it starts working as normal.

Anyway, fingers crossed it keeps working!
Thema:

Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC.

1. Unable to sign into Xbox app on PC. - Similar Threads - Unable sign app

2. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  3. Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Games App on PC: Just signed up for the Games Pass, downloaded the app, it opens up, but when I click 'sign in' the windows goes dark grey for several seconds and then reloads the main home screen and I'm still...
  4. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  5. Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.: I cannot sign into the Windows Xbox app, as it gives me error code 0x80070520 and the troubleshooting site itself says there is no solution. I would really like to play Forza Horizon 4 which I...
  6. Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In: When I launched my Xbox app on my Windows 10 device tonight, I received a message 'we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later' (0xbb) At the same time I received a Win 10...
  7. Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in: On the Xbox app, win 10, when oppening it says... "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" with the error code 0x80070520. On searching for the error code "no support articles were found". Any...
  8. Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 - No suggested solution fixes problem: [img] Hello, Last week I needed to reboot my Windows 10 machine and ever since I have not been able to log into the Xbox App. The only error message I get is the one in the attached picture. I...
  9. Unable to sign into XBOX App on Windows 10 - error 0x409 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into XBOX App on Windows 10 - error 0x409 0x80070002: When I try and sign into the XBox app on Windows 10 I get the error codes 0x409/0x80070002. Im logging in using a local account, using my XBox live account. If I login to Windows with an Admin...
  10. unable to sign in on my xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign in on my xbox app: every time i click the sign in button it will not sign in. underneath the sigh in option it says need help? and when i click that it also doesnt do anything. under that it says we are unable to...