Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers

Discus and support Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have spent all day trying to get xcloud working on my galaxy A71 5G UW with no success. Im using the 5 ghz channel, have a download speed of 104 Mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Big Tates, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Big Tates
    Big Tates Guest

I have spent all day trying to get xcloud working on my galaxy A71 5G UW with no success. Im using the 5 ghz channel, have a download speed of 104 Mbps and a ping of 24 ms. Have tried multiple suggestions from chatting with fellow xbox gamers including
    uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache, and even port forwarding. I can get the stream to start when I switch off wifi but I don't want to consume all my data playing games.

:)

Big Tates, Sep 16, 2020
  2. D1rkatr0n Win User

Fall 2012 Xbox 360 Update Beta

same thing here. Unable to communicate with Live servers.
  3. BrianGunter Win User

extender help

That's not a common error that I know of, so your best be is probably to check Google.

www.google.com/search
  4. taidara Win User

Error 80151901

Greetings Gorgias!

[quote user="Gorgias1978"]A: 169.254.48.139/255.255.0.0[/quote]169.254.0.0/16 is known as a link-local address. This means that you console is, for some reason, unable to communicate with DHCP server.

Could you connect your console with a different Ethernet cable to determine if this is due to a failing cable.

Post back and let us know how that goes.
  5. MustyChickenDOH Win User

Building a community around you.

I enjoy streaming on mixer an playing games with my friends. After visiting other peoples streams and communities i have started to build my own community with my new streaming friends and there help through shout outs and hosts has helped me build my
    own community.
  6. Haydn Clark Win User

Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare

Well i still cant access modern warfare.

“CONNECTION FAILED

Unable to access online services”

So i would have to say the servers are still stuffed
Thema:

1. Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers - Similar Threads - Unable start stream

2. Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store): I bought Insurgency Sandstorm for The Xbox One and now that is out, I cannot access the game. It just takes me to the Microsoft store page where it says I have the game installed with the play...
  3. Xbox unable to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to start: I have an Xbox One X. Recently, it was able to download, but then it just stopped downloading any game updates. I then reset it and it displayed either a E105/E106 error. I did all of the...
  4. Unable to start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start games: I have just purchased my xbox live and have installed games in my xbox. When i try to start the game it gives an error message that sign in with the profile used to buy this game and make sure...
  5. I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10: Hello! Whenever I try to run the XboxInstaller.exe application, nothing happens. Once I was able to get a completely black window to open, which remained unchanged for ~10 minutes and crashed...
  6. Despite having Game pass unable to start new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite having Game pass unable to start new games: I have purchased the xbox game pass and currently it is active. But since two days it is not allowing me to download games and saying to renew or buy the subscription. When navigated to...
  7. XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start: At least once a day i encounter anyone of the following problems when i start the console up, a black screen (Hard Reset to fix), Can't log into my profile (Hard Reset to fix) or games just don't...
  8. Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting: Hey guys, after days of googling and trying to reach Microsoft Support via Chat (which just always breaks down saying "too many authentication attempts, try again later") I hope maybe someone...
  9. Unable to start games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start games on PC: Months ago, I installed Ark: Survival Evolved on my PC (it's a Play Anywhere app), but upon trying to start it today, it simply shows up as the splash screen on a blue background, before promptly...
  10. Impossibile avviare The Messenger (PC)[Translation-Unable to start The Messenger (PC)]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossibile avviare The Messenger (PC)[Translation-Unable to start The Messenger (PC)]: Salve, sono un utente Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ho installato The Messenger sul mio PC con account Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e quando provo ad avviare il gioco viene visualizzato il seguente...