Unable to startup Xbox One S

Discus and support Unable to startup Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to startup my Xbox One S. It turns ON for a few seconds but does not startup. I tried using power reset by removing power cable but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samsoft17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. samsoft17
    samsoft17 Guest

Hi,

I am unable to startup my Xbox One S. It turns ON for a few seconds but does not startup. I tried using power reset by removing power cable but still unable to startup. When I try to turn on, the xbox light comes for a few seconds and then it goes off on
    it's own.

This is happening since several months. Earlier it used to come up and start sometimes rarely. But now it is unable to start and light goes off after a few seconds.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta

:)

samsoft17, Oct 2, 2019
  2. samsoft17 Win User

Thanks for your response.

This issue has been occurring since several months (since June). My warranty expired last month in August.

Any possibility if it can be covered under warranty please, as problem started during warranty period and warranty expired very recently (last month in Aug).

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  3. tejo chase Win User

Unfortunately you should've requested a service repair while your console was still under warranty when the issues first started happening, as your warranty has now passed you will have to pay for any repairs.
  4. samsoft17 Win User

Thanks for your response.

Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  5. samsoft17 Win User

Thanks.

While placing service order online, i am getting below error:

"We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance."

Please help to place a paid service order.
  6. Korhog Win User

within a few seconds, after turning on the Xbox, the HDD and other internal devices must be turned on, someone may have died.

It sounds sad, but You should stop to using hard reset and go to service
Thema:

1. Unable to startup Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Unable startup

2. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  3. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  4. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  5. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  6. (Unable to find Microphones for these people) Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Unable to find Microphones for these people) Issue: So I had come home from walmart getting a new headset because my old one had broken, and came home to it not working at all. I tried a regular headset, my new one, and earbuds, and none worked....
  7. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  8. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  9. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  10. Unable to Connect to Internet During Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect to Internet During Startup: Hi, I recently bought an Xbox one s, however, I haven't been able to enjoy it because it can't complete setup due to the fact that it can't connect to my network. I use Time Warner and one of...