Unable to startup Xbox One S

Discus and support Unable to startup Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to startup my Xbox One S. It turns ON for a few seconds but does not startup. I tried using power reset by removing power cable but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samsoft17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. samsoft17
    samsoft17 Guest

Hi,

I am unable to startup my Xbox One S. It turns ON for a few seconds but does not startup. I tried using power reset by removing power cable but still unable to startup. When I try to turn on, the xbox light comes for a few seconds and then it goes off on
    it's own.

This is happening since several months. Earlier it used to come up and start sometimes rarely. But now it is unable to start and light goes off after a few seconds.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta

:)

samsoft17, Oct 2, 2019
  2. samsoft17 Win User

Thanks for your response.

This issue has been occurring since several months (since June). My warranty expired last month in August.

Any possibility if it can be covered under warranty please, as problem started during warranty period and warranty expired very recently (last month in Aug).

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  3. tejo chase Win User

Unfortunately you should've requested a service repair while your console was still under warranty when the issues first started happening, as your warranty has now passed you will have to pay for any repairs.
  4. samsoft17 Win User

Thanks for your response.

Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  5. samsoft17 Win User

Thanks.

While placing service order online, i am getting below error:

"We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance."

Please help to place a paid service order.
  6. Korhog Win User

within a few seconds, after turning on the Xbox, the HDD and other internal devices must be turned on, someone may have died.

It sounds sad, but You should stop to using hard reset and go to service
Thema:

1. Unable to startup Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Unable startup

2. Collecting parts quest broken and unable to progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collecting parts quest broken and unable to progress: I'm on the collecting parts quest where I have to obtain info on arfa-sys from argo. Even though I got the info the objective still says the same thing. Even when i go to solitary sands and defeat...
  3. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  4. Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures

in XboX Insiders
    Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures: Not sure if this belongs here - I'm unable to upload captures from my PC. No error number, nothing - just says I can't do it. Would love a log file to look at the actual error message. submitted...
  5. Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted: Hi After installing a recent update to my Xbox One S my games no longer start from disc without rebooting the console first, displaying the unable to verify license message. If I switch the...
  6. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  7. Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game: Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. I just purchased a brand new XBOX and COD MW game and someone it got tied to my sons email address and I am unable to unlink it so I can link it to mine....
  8. Unable to play at 120hz with 144hz gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play at 120hz with 144hz gaming monitor: So I just bought an Xbox one s and I have a Dell 27 inch 1440p 144hz monitor. The problem is that whenever I try to change the refresh rate to 120hz on the Xbox, the screen just blacks out and...
  9. Unable to install Xbox video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox video App: Hello when I press get on xbox video it does not do anything. I had already rented a movie and now I cannot watch it because I can not install the app. 5fe1698e-2237-4c6a-b84a-b312f7f9e4c6
  10. Unable to Connect to Internet During Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect to Internet During Startup: Hi, I recently bought an Xbox one s, however, I haven't been able to enjoy it because it can't complete setup due to the fact that it can't connect to my network. I use Time Warner and one of...