Unable to Stream on Windows PC

Discus and support Unable to Stream on Windows PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After connecting Xbox and wired controller Xbox to windows pc Xbox companion app keeps giving message " Sign into your account on this console" when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KarimEtchells, May 25, 2020.

1. Unable to Stream on Windows PC

After connecting Xbox and wired controller Xbox to windows pc Xbox companion app keeps giving message " Sign into your account on this console" when I'm already signed in to my Xbox account and Microsoft account on the PC and Xbox. Have tried closing app
    and restarting pc multiple times but still no luck. Anyone any ideas please?

:)

KarimEtchells, May 25, 2020
  2. Frag Monger Win User

Why did MS 'Cripple' the One by taking away these features that the 360 had?

It had better. The lack of Windows Media Center support is truly baffling. I have over 140+ movies on my PC that I would currently be UNable to stream to my TV using the One.
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

4. Frathos Win User

How do you set up Xbox one S to a PC?

5. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  6. GR412 Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
Thema:

Unable to Stream on Windows PC

1. Unable to Stream on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Unable Stream Windows

2. Xbox App (Android) unable to stream BC games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) unable to stream BC games: Hi, recently I started playing BC games (Alan Wake, Gears 2 & 3), however when I use my Android xbox app to play those games (remote play), I get an error 'unable to open this app', the same error...
  3. Unable to stream from Xbox One X to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to stream from Xbox One X to PC: I'm trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my PC, but have not been able to get it to work. According to what I've read online, I need to enable the option in Preferences > Xbox app connectivity....
  4. Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers: I have spent all day trying to get xcloud working on my galaxy A71 5G UW with no success. Im using the 5 ghz channel, have a download speed of 104 Mbps and a ping of 24 ms. Have tried multiple...
  5. Console Streaming - unable to access outside network

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming - unable to access outside network: Hello everyone! Just wanted to start off by saying: I've used the search button and wasn't able to find a solution for my issue. I've been trying to figure out why I cannot access my console...
  6. Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??: I really want to know as it was working fine 5 minutes ago and now it wont? submitted by /u/RoundChoice [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to Keyboard when streaming to windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Keyboard when streaming to windows 10: Got the update today (13/10) and i was only aware when i logged on to stream. I tried to send a message to a friend and didnt get the onscreen keyboard I tried to send a message in game and...
  8. Unable to Stream music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Stream music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox One: Hi Microsoft, I am currently unable to stream anything from my Windows 10 PC to my xbox one. This was an exceedingly easy process on my 360 but is a convoluted hot mess on the xbox one. All...
  9. Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...: Guys, I would really appreciate your help. I have an Xbox One day one edition hardwired to my router and I have the following two problems: 1) My Xbox One is set to always on but has never...
  10. Unable to "record that" or "save screenshot" while streaming to Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to "record that" or "save screenshot" while streaming to Windows 10.: Ever since I started streaming my Xbox One to my W10 Desktop, my Xbox has refused to allow me to "Record that" or "Save screenshot" when double-tapping the Xbox button. Is it supposed to do that?...