Unable to submit a Device Repair Order

Discus and support Unable to submit a Device Repair Order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to submit an order request for a damaged Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Whenever I work through the form, I get to the end and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TimSpring1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. TimSpring1
    TimSpring1 Guest

Hi,

I've been trying to submit an order request for a damaged Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Whenever I work through the form, I get to the end and it provides me with a 'TraceID' error and it says 'Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us.' I've tried this on Chrome, Firefox and Edge and I've tried it in private browsing as well as clearing my cookies/cache. I've also tried it on two different PC's.

When I try to 'contact' Microsoft for support, the virtual agent is no help at all. Eventually I get to the option to have an agent call me back, it tells me 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.' It's actually impossible for me to speak to someone about this or to submit an order. I've been trying to do this for months now and it just never works. Is there a solution or a way to get contact Microsoft?

:)

TimSpring1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. TimSpring1 Win User

Hi Lucas,

In the end I went through the option to 'Message a gamer in the community' (I think this is the option you meant?) and this eventually led to me speaking to a customer support person at Microsoft.

Thanks for your help!
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

On the Xbox contact us page you are not able to try to talk to a live agent? They only give you the option to request a callback?
  4. TimSpring1 Win User

Hi Lucas, I've tried using the Get Help app and when I click to 'Contact Support', I ultimately just end up back at the 'Contact Us' page for Xbox Support going through the same process of trying to submit my phone number only to be told 'Something went wrong at our end'.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, TimSpring1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to talk to Microsoft support using the "Get Help" app. It works like the virtual live chat on the contact us page but usually it does not give issues when trying to contact support.

Just go to Start > Search and click on Get help. Descibre your issue and click on Talk to support. It should open a web browser tab direct on a support agent chat page.

Let me know how it goes.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Under warranty but unable to submit a repair order

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

contact support, in the online chat option, in possession of the invoice, they will open it for you.

The address problem could be due to purchasing the console outside the country, consoles outside the coverage area, and it can cause this kind of problem.
Thema:

1. Unable to submit a Device Repair Order - Similar Threads - Unable submit Device

2. Does anyone have contact information for the ID@XBOX developer program? Unable to Submit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have contact information for the ID@XBOX developer program? Unable to Submit...: Hello All, When I try to submit a game for the console developer program using: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/id/apply All that happens is it returns a blank window after filling out...
  3. Series X won’t power on. Unable to submit repair request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won’t power on. Unable to submit repair request: Hey folks, My Series X won’t power on, ran through the gamut of troubleshooting tips multiple times. Sadly, when I try to submit a repair request through the usual method within the devices page...
  4. Under warranty but unable to submit a repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Under warranty but unable to submit a repair order: Hi can someone help me please? We have bought an new Xbox series X in May last year and we are experiencing Overheating issues and the xbox is just shutting down now quite regularly. We are still...
  5. Unable to submit a service order request ( bucle on address selection )

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to submit a service order request ( bucle on address selection ): I'm trying to request a service order to send my Xbox Series X controller to repair. It's registered and on warranty, and it has stick drifts on both sticks with only 6 months of use. However I'm...
  6. Unable to submit service repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit service repair: I'm trying to submit a service repair but as I get to the final page I keep getting: "If you're having problems completing this repair order, clear the cookies for this browser and start over....
  7. Nba 2k crashing on latest alpha skip ahead and unable to submit problem report

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k crashing on latest alpha skip ahead and unable to submit problem report: Got the latest update today and nba 2k has crashed twice now. During gameplay complete shut down. Had to pull the plug to get it to come back up. Trying to submit a problem report but it has been...
  8. Permanent Suspension Unable To Submit Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Suspension Unable To Submit Case Review: I am asking this question as a last resort. About a month or so ago my childs account was permanently banned. We had no idea why since we were on vacation and not near the Xbox. I called...
  9. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so: I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete...
  10. Unable to submit refund form

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to submit refund form: I am trying to submit a refund form for several games that were bought without permission after being hacked. I have spoken with someone on phone and filled out form for games purchased within...