Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello guys, i'm willing to subscribe to the xbox game pass ultimate as i play a lot in xbox and pc windows 10. I still have 36 months of subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jessy Delhaye, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate

Hello guys, i'm willing to subscribe to the xbox game pass ultimate as i play a lot in xbox and pc windows 10.

I still have 36 months of subscription to xbox live gold, and i heard that they will convert into 36 months of xbox game pass ultimate.

But when i want to buy 1 month of xbox game pass ultimate for 1$, it said

"You have reached the limit of the possibilities of extension of a subscription. Depending on the product, it can be 2 to 5 years."

Do any of you get the same error ? What can i do to fix it ?

Thanks !

:)

Jessy Delhaye, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox live gold

When you Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate, you hava Game Pass Xbox and PC + Live Gold in one Subscribe
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Jessy,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem when attempting to upgrade to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I would advise that you reach out to
    Xbox Customer Support directly by requesting a callback or chatting with an agent so that they can take a look at your account and provide more information.

I hope this helps.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  6. denis97g Win User

Game pass

Hi! it should be 2€ for 2 months. About the expiration date, did you subscribe to game pass or game pass ultimate? Because if you subscribed to Ultimate and have a gold sub, it will merge the two, thus making it expire
    in 2020.
Thema:

1. Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Unable subscribe game

2. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...
  3. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  4. Unable to find microphone - mic striked through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone - mic striked through: Hi everyone, I've noticed this to be quite a widespread issue. I am not able to chat but I can hear others through the tv. The mic is striked-through and I have no idea what to do next. This is...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  6. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  7. Unable to subscribe to Xbox live gold with the $1 promotion but the charges were applied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to subscribe to Xbox live gold with the $1 promotion but the charges were applied: Hi. I´ve been trying since 7 days ago to pay the promotion of 1 dollar for 1 month Xbox live gold suscription with different credit and debit cards without sucess, but different charges in my...
  8. On iPad 2 unable to subscribe to this game and tired of ads!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On iPad 2 unable to subscribe to this game and tired of ads!: This game came as the premium version supposedly for free. Then all of a sudden ads started and it said I had to upgrade to premium to get rid of them. I've been trying to do just that but it...
  9. Unable To Subscribe To Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Subscribe To Premium: I've been trying to create a monthly sub to the iOS version & it does not work. The links for support for it all lead to dead links with error messages saying invalid. Is there anything that...
  10. Just subscribed to xbox live gold but unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just subscribed to xbox live gold but unable to play online: I just subscribed to xbox live gold on the one dollar one month offer but I am unable to play online as the games tell me that I do not have it. Is there anyway to fix this? [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to signup for game pass ultimate