Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello guys, i'm willing to subscribe to the xbox game pass ultimate as i play a lot in xbox and pc windows 10. I still have 36 months of subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jessy Delhaye, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate

Hello guys, i'm willing to subscribe to the xbox game pass ultimate as i play a lot in xbox and pc windows 10.

I still have 36 months of subscription to xbox live gold, and i heard that they will convert into 36 months of xbox game pass ultimate.

But when i want to buy 1 month of xbox game pass ultimate for 1$, it said

"You have reached the limit of the possibilities of extension of a subscription. Depending on the product, it can be 2 to 5 years."

Do any of you get the same error ? What can i do to fix it ?

Thanks !

:)

Jessy Delhaye, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Jessy,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem when attempting to upgrade to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I would advise that you reach out to
    Xbox Customer Support directly by requesting a callback or chatting with an agent so that they can take a look at your account and provide more information.

I hope this helps.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

Gold, Game Pass for consoles, and Game Pass for PC will all still be available as separate subscriptions. So if you do not renew the Ultimate Game Pass, you can still just purchase a gold subscription on its own. The conversion is only while you are subscribe
    to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The PC game pass FAQ doesn't have all the answered filled out

The 2 game passes are separate. So if you only have Game Pass for Consoles and want the PC one, you would have to also subscribe to that or get the Ultimate Game Pass to include both.
Thema:

1. Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Unable subscribe game

2. Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.: All other games so far work fine but W2 did not show up for the first couple days at all, now I can see it as one of the previews on the main screen and if I click on it nothing happens. I think I...
  3. Unable to open Microsoft Movies & TV app on xbox360 (status=80c90010)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open Microsoft Movies & TV app on xbox360 (status=80c90010): When I click on Microsoft Movies and TV, to rent a movie, it takes me to an error screen that reads: "The xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status=80c90010). I've...
  4. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....
  5. Impossible d'installé l'application Xbox game pass sur pc[Translation-Unable to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'installé l'application Xbox game pass sur pc[Translation-Unable to install...: Bloqué sur l'installation… [Translation-Blocked on installation...] [img] 719e55a1-bc09-414e-83a1-f85475b93fe7
  6. I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download Xbox 360 games: Greetings, I just bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black,...
  7. Unable to subscribe to Xbox live gold with the $1 promotion but the charges were applied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to subscribe to Xbox live gold with the $1 promotion but the charges were applied: Hi. I´ve been trying since 7 days ago to pay the promotion of 1 dollar for 1 month Xbox live gold suscription with different credit and debit cards without sucess, but different charges in my...
  8. On iPad 2 unable to subscribe to this game and tired of ads!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On iPad 2 unable to subscribe to this game and tired of ads!: This game came as the premium version supposedly for free. Then all of a sudden ads started and it said I had to upgrade to premium to get rid of them. I've been trying to do just that but it...
  9. Unable To Subscribe To Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Subscribe To Premium: I've been trying to create a monthly sub to the iOS version & it does not work. The links for support for it all lead to dead links with error messages saying invalid. Is there anything that...
  10. Just subscribed to xbox live gold but unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just subscribed to xbox live gold but unable to play online: I just subscribed to xbox live gold on the one dollar one month offer but I am unable to play online as the games tell me that I do not have it. Is there anyway to fix this? [img]...