Unable to sync worlds after system reset keeping games and apps

Discus and support Unable to sync worlds after system reset keeping games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I am trying to sync the data of my nine year minecraft world. I bought a realm on my xbox one so I could download the world on my xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacob stith, Jul 16, 2022.

1. jacob stith
    jacob stith Guest

Hello, so I am trying to sync the data of my nine year minecraft world. I bought a realm on my xbox one so I could download the world on my xbox series X because it said that the data was corrupted. Now it is saying the same thing about the same world I have put countless new hours on after the transfer to my xbox series X. Any new worlds I have made are not present as well as the original world I have put so much time into. This all occurred after I reset my xbox while keeping games and apps so I could sync data to another game (Fallout 4) from my previous xbox.

:)

jacob stith, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry to know that, Jacob. To fix this, we may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, you may need to check this link from Mojang support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. BennyTate Win User

XBOX One - Minecraft (bedrock edition) - Lost a world yesterday

Hi thank you. I will try that. I'll try reset but keep games and apps first to see if that fixes my problem. Then I'll try more aggressive reset to factory.

if that doesn't work I'll just accept that the minecraft world is gone. I chatted with support 30 minutes ago and they say I probably had a corrupted file that synced to live and that is why I can't get my game world back because the saved data sync as
    corrupted data.

But this reset to factory may clear out something that was keeping me from getting my game world. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!

Benny
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?

Thanks, please try after the update.

If the issue persists, try performing a factory reset but keeping games and apps

Open settings > system > console info > reset, then select reset and keep my games and apps

After that, please re-sync the controller with your console and test how it goes.

If none of the above works, try instead performing an offline update for your system:

In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. StreakyPenny2 Win User

Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

I need my world back this is not the first time this occured my xbox was glitching so I reset it with KEEP APPS AND GAMES! When I went to minecraft I had to re-sync ALL of my worlds... I named a world in color named Territory or something like
    that. Now its gone and I ALREADY TRIED SYNC OLD WORLDS DIDN'T HELP! I really want my worlds back, because I spent ALOT of time into them. Please help me!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wordament is not saving games.

To reset your Xbox data, go to Settings, APPs, Apps & Features, scroll to Xbox icons. You will see two or three Xbox icons each one will need to be reset. Click on the first one, select advanced options,
    click Reset button, I did it twice to make sure. I should show app: 0 bytes and data is 8.0 KB.
    Once you have reset all three, reboot your system. Restart the game."

In addition to resetting the three xbox apps, I also reset the Ultimate Word Games App and the Microsoft Store App before restarting (I read on another post that this can help as well).

Once I restarted the game the Sync Data screen popped up and began to sync again. Once the sync was done I did get the error message about being unable to sync, I clicked "Try Again" and then the
    game finally opened with my saved progress.
Thema:

1. Unable to sync worlds after system reset keeping games and apps - Similar Threads - Unable sync worlds

2. "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data: I'm getting this error when I try and start Gears 5 and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I understand that this is in the 'known issues' thread, but I have followed the troubleshooting steps in that...
  3. Hi I am unable to sync 2 x contollers on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am unable to sync 2 x contollers on xbox one: Hi I am unable to sync 2 x controllers on xbox one wired or wireless ( new batt packs ) I had to take apart as kid posted 2 discs it is up and running have i done somethingto stop the sync ?...
  4. Alien Isolation Windows 10 "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment"

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation Windows 10 "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment": *Exasperated sigh* ANOTHER evening lost because of Microsoft's inability to make anything that works. I'm trying to load Alien Isolation on my laptop. I pay for the Game Pass subscription and...
  5. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.: I have recently installed Forza Horizon 3 on PC, however, each time I run the game I am greeted with an error stating"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now", then the dreaded "The...
  6. Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta: Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't sync? I am trying to run the games from a PC,...
  7. We are unable to sync your data with the cloud running MS flightSim 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    We are unable to sync your data with the cloud running MS flightSim 2020.: I think the main installation is done of the Delux PC game. Its paid for and appears in my MS account. I have logged into my Xbox account with same email and Im able to launch it from there too...
  8. Unable to sync data with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sync data with the cloud: Hi constantly getting error message ' we were unable to sync your data either the cloud just now ' 0x83860012 Have tried hard reset, deleting local saved game data. Any ideas please? Trying...
  9. Primary Minecraft world corrupted - Bedrock Edition? Unable to Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Primary Minecraft world corrupted - Bedrock Edition? Unable to Sync: I'm getting an error when trying to load my main Minecraft world. I believe I may have found a bug in Minecraft that led to this corruption and now I'm struggling to find a way to recover the many...
  10. Minecraft saved worlds either corrupted or unable to sync properly!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saved worlds either corrupted or unable to sync properly!: This is the second time it's happening. After expanding my world to above 500MB, it starts not sync properly and the saved world picture is a generic black and white picture. Eventually, it will...