Unable to transfer Destiny 2 and Gears 5 to external hdd

Discus and support Unable to transfer Destiny 2 and Gears 5 to external hdd in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting an error trying to copy these games to my external USB 3.0 I thought it was because they where optimised games, but I've had no trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aBailey 82, Jan 24, 2021.

1. aBailey 82
    aBailey 82 Guest

I'm getting an error trying to copy these games to my external USB 3.0

I thought it was because they where optimised games, but I've had no trouble doing horizon 4 and the medium?

When I look at destiny 2, it says I can move it but won't be playable, but when I try I get error 0x87e00008

:)

aBailey 82, Jan 24, 2021
  2. KrzysztofBojszczak Win User

Smart delivery upgrade location?

I have the same question. I have FH4 and Gears 5 on external hdd and i play on Xone X. What will happen when I plug in my external hdd to my new x series x. WIll the new concol see games already installed on my external hdd and how then smart delivery
    will work?? Must I change location of FH4 and Gears 5 from external hdd to internal ssd to use smart delivery?
  3. I0NZEU5 Win User

External HDD Use with 360 S

Well I'm 1/2 way thru transferring all the content on my 500gb internal HDD to my new WD 2TB external HDD.
  4. VENOM MDK Win User

XBOX 360 External HD

Joey, 1) from the sounds of it, you appear to have tired all available solutions. 2) i'd buy a new 360s model. You'll pay about $100 to repair your current console. 3) you can transfer you connect from the external HDD to the new internal HDD via the transfer
    cable. You won't lose anything that is currently on the external HDD.
  5. igamer178HD Win User

DHG (DieHardGamers) is recruiting

COD: Modern Warfare ,Destiny 2,Halo:MCC ,OverWatch,Gears of wars 5
  6. JDebro Win User

what PC games are we playing

Mainly Warframe, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, & Destiny 2
Thema:

1. Unable to transfer Destiny 2 and Gears 5 to external hdd - Similar Threads - Unable transfer Destiny

2. Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold): I am unable to use Cloud Storage to transfer content from my old 360 to my new ONE S Breakdown: I had a 360 for many years and recently moved to a ONE S. I am an adult with family members (two...
  3. Xbox X- Unable to transfer Minecraft from Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X- Unable to transfer Minecraft from Xbox one: Trying to transfer Minecraft from Xbox One to X. Have been able to transfer all my games except for Minecraft. Its not even appearing as an option. Pls help! bd0d99d7-99ee-466f-a15a-a50fa3e72576
  4. Unable to transfer games between xboxes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games between xboxes.: Has anyone else had this problem? I recently upgraded from a Xbox One to an Xbox One X. I've gone into both systems and turned on Allow Network Transfer in the System Network Transfer Screen by...
  5. I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One: Quite a few years back I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One. I was really excited to transfer my old account with all my games on it, however it wouldn't work. I couldn't sign in with the...
  6. Unable to transfer or update games to External Seagate HD

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to transfer or update games to External Seagate HD: Good afternoon. Since the last XBox update, we have been unable to transfer or update games on our External Seagate SSHD. The XBox 'sees' the device and it is set as the default storage location....
  7. Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits: When I go onto the Rewards website I click on the login or the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" it refreshes the page but doesn't bring me to a new page. I contacted customer support and they brought me...
  8. Unable to Transfer Xbox 360 world to Xbox one world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Transfer Xbox 360 world to Xbox one world.: I Uploaded my save world from xbox 360 to the cloud to be downloaded on xbox one and upon retrieving the world on my xbox one minecraft crashes and does not download the world. I contacted...
  9. Mass Effect Series unable to transfer character's on the xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Series unable to transfer character's on the xbox one.: Just wanted to give people a heads up. I contacted EA today and was told they are working on the character import issues on the Xbox one. Hopefully sometimes soon we will see it with a game...
  10. Unable to license transfer between my xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to license transfer between my xbox consoles: It has been a year since my third license tranfer and I am still able to lisence tranfer. Is there any possible way to reset my tries? please? f9059761-e4ab-40f8-bac8-ee3cfe24d99a