Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

Discus and support Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, all. I have owned Minecraft for several years. I own the Microsoft 10 (bedrock) edition. I recently purchased a computer that is upgrades with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristen_969, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Kristen_969
    Kristen_969 Guest

Hello, all. I have owned Minecraft for several years. I own the Microsoft 10 (bedrock) edition. I recently purchased a computer that is upgrades with Windows 11. When I log into my Xbox account on my new computer, it only shows two game, which are my new downloads to my new computer. When I log in on another laptop, I am able to see all of my games and play them. I am signed into the same account on both devices. For some reason, it does not show up in my new library, and I am unable to get it from the Microsoft Store unless I purchase it again for $30. I am trying to avoid this.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Kristen_969, Dec 4, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft na dwóch urządzeniach i problem z trybem wieloosobowym[Translation-Minecraft on two devices and a multiplayer problem]

Hi Adriana,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a couple questions on Minecraft.

1. Do license transfer from Xbox to PC?-- The license does not transfer from Xbox to PC as they are different platforms. So you would need to purchase the Minecraft for Windows 10.
    2. Unable to join world--We recommend our
      multiplayer solution
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't transfer minecraft to my PC

Hello Leo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you are unable to transfer the game. There are two different versions. There is the Xbox one version, and also a Windows 10 version. You woud need to purchase the

Windows 10 version
    in this case.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. jawest78 Win User

Content Corrputed

Content is not transferable between accounts. If you are unable to access content purchased under a banned account from another account, then it will need to be re-purchased.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

The ability to transfer add-ons were limited to only content purchased before the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft was released. But the ability to transfer DLC has been discontinued.
  6. HassanB Win User

Licence Transfer

Hello,

When you initiate a license transfer it's an all or nothing sort of deal. When you do a license transfer, only the licenses of the content that you purchased on that account will be transferred over to the other Xbox. Your first Xbox will then lose the ability
    to play Minecraft offline, and your secondary console will then gain the ability to play Minecraft offline.

If games were purchased on a separate account on the first Xbox, those will not be transferred over, only the account that you initiate the transfer on will go through.

Let us know if you have further questions in regard to this or the process.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase - Similar Threads - Unable Transfer Minecraft

2. Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer: Does anybody know how to fix the problem where multiplayer is disabled for you? I've tried to change my settings and everything so that it allows me to play multiplayer and online with other...
  3. Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold): I am unable to use Cloud Storage to transfer content from my old 360 to my new ONE S Breakdown: I had a 360 for many years and recently moved to a ONE S. I am an adult with family members (two...
  4. Unable to transfer Destiny 2 and Gears 5 to external hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer Destiny 2 and Gears 5 to external hdd: I'm getting an error trying to copy these games to my external USB 3.0 I thought it was because they where optimised games, but I've had no trouble doing horizon 4 and the medium? When I look at...
  5. Xbox X- Unable to transfer Minecraft from Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X- Unable to transfer Minecraft from Xbox one: Trying to transfer Minecraft from Xbox One to X. Have been able to transfer all my games except for Minecraft. Its not even appearing as an option. Pls help! bd0d99d7-99ee-466f-a15a-a50fa3e72576
  6. Unable to transfer games between xboxes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games between xboxes.: Has anyone else had this problem? I recently upgraded from a Xbox One to an Xbox One X. I've gone into both systems and turned on Allow Network Transfer in the System Network Transfer Screen by...
  7. I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One: Quite a few years back I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One. I was really excited to transfer my old account with all my games on it, however it wouldn't work. I couldn't sign in with the...
  8. Unable to transfer or update games to External Seagate HD

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to transfer or update games to External Seagate HD: Good afternoon. Since the last XBox update, we have been unable to transfer or update games on our External Seagate SSHD. The XBox 'sees' the device and it is set as the default storage location....
  9. Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits: When I go onto the Rewards website I click on the login or the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" it refreshes the page but doesn't bring me to a new page. I contacted customer support and they brought me...
  10. Unable to Transfer Xbox 360 world to Xbox one world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Transfer Xbox 360 world to Xbox one world.: I Uploaded my save world from xbox 360 to the cloud to be downloaded on xbox one and upon retrieving the world on my xbox one minecraft crashes and does not download the world. I contacted...