Unable to trim video clip on xbox

Discus and support Unable to trim video clip on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CameronSproull, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Unable to trim video clip on xbox

Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out points, press X to save and am brought to the "Trimming your video, please wait. Don't leave this screen"
    message. The progress bar pretty much instantly goes to 60%, but stalls there for a few minutes before closing, saying I'll need to trim. Tried several times but no successes.

:)

CameronSproull, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CameronSproull Win User

Unfortunately this didnt resolve my issue
  3. YellowBoar Win User

Hi CameronSproull

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the clip editing feature i would recommend trying to do a hard rest on your concole and see if that fixes your issues.

Xbox One Hard Reset Method 1

1. Holding the power button down for 10 seconds while the system is on will perform a hard reset.
    2. TheXbox OneWill Switch Off.
    3. Power on theXbox Oneagain. You'll see a green start-up screen.
    4. All your data is preserved, but the cache will be cleared and settings may reset.

If this doesn't resolve your issues you can always contact support and they will be able to help your further.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4
  4. CameronSproull Win User

Ive just found Upload Studio does an awesome job at editing on the Xbox, so problem somewhat solved.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I made a Reddit XBox Insiders post about this very issue.

I'm not sure if it was cleaning out old clips on my console or a later OS preview update that fixed it for me. After deleting a lot of old clips it started working again, trouble is this also coincided with 3-4 updates in the same week.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

Currently you can only trim videos but you can add multiple sections and trim the clip in multiple ways to mirror a splice.
Thema:

1. Unable to trim video clip on xbox - Similar Threads - Unable trim video

2. Unable to install games to secondary hard drive through the Xbox app or MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games to secondary hard drive through the Xbox app or MS Store: As detailed in the below thread, I am also having the same issue, meaning the latest update has either brought the problem back or never actually rectified it originally......
  3. Unable to launch TES 3: Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch TES 3: Morrowind: I’ve done a soft reset, multiple restarts, troubleshooted, and I still get the message asking me if I own the game, which I have checked that I do. The only thing I haven’t done is uninstall the...
  4. Unable to select a disk for Installing on app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to select a disk for Installing on app: I am unable to select one of my 3 Hard Drives in the Xbox App, I have no issues installing from windows store. Is this likely to an app issue, or a conflict with the Xbox app and another app?...
  5. Alpha skip-ahead: unable to trim clips. Always stops at around 60%

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead: unable to trim clips. Always stops at around 60%: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXBob [link] [comments]
  6. unable to see my followings

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to see my followings: how do i fix this [img] bd6713cc-cb63-4917-b264-440643cf2f81
  7. I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server: Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it comes up with...
  8. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so: I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete...
  9. "Unable to identify teredo"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Unable to identify teredo": Hello, i know this topic is very well known but I still haven't discovered a solution to it, I've tried every possible solution on the internet but none seems to be working. My computer had no...
  10. minecraft unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft unable to connect to world: So I and a couple of friends wanted to play together so I was using my pc as a server (no it's not realms) and my friends used to join in, but randomly one of my friends couldn't join anymore. it...