Unable to trim video clip on xbox

Discus and support Unable to trim video clip on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CameronSproull, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Unable to trim video clip on xbox

Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out points, press X to save and am brought to the "Trimming your video, please wait. Don't leave this screen"
    message. The progress bar pretty much instantly goes to 60%, but stalls there for a few minutes before closing, saying I'll need to trim. Tried several times but no successes.

:)

CameronSproull, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CameronSproull Win User

Unfortunately this didnt resolve my issue
  3. YellowBoar Win User

Hi CameronSproull

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the clip editing feature i would recommend trying to do a hard rest on your concole and see if that fixes your issues.

Xbox One Hard Reset Method 1

1. Holding the power button down for 10 seconds while the system is on will perform a hard reset.
    2. TheXbox OneWill Switch Off.
    3. Power on theXbox Oneagain. You'll see a green start-up screen.
    4. All your data is preserved, but the cache will be cleared and settings may reset.

If this doesn't resolve your issues you can always contact support and they will be able to help your further.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4
  4. CameronSproull Win User

Ive just found Upload Studio does an awesome job at editing on the Xbox, so problem somewhat solved.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I made a Reddit XBox Insiders post about this very issue.

I'm not sure if it was cleaning out old clips on my console or a later OS preview update that fixed it for me. After deleting a lot of old clips it started working again, trouble is this also coincided with 3-4 updates in the same week.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

Currently you can only trim videos but you can add multiple sections and trim the clip in multiple ways to mirror a splice.
Thema:

1. Unable to trim video clip on xbox - Similar Threads - Unable trim video

2. Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance: i have like 1000$ balance on microsoft account and i am unable to purchase with that balance. i even raised a support ticket like 1 month back and i haven't heard back anything...
  3. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  4. Xbox One S unable to Factory Reset or Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S unable to Factory Reset or Update: I have an Xbox One S that I purchased new a few years ago. Living in Florida, a lightning storm knocked the power out while it was performing an update. Since that time, the Xbox would only go to...
  5. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  6. Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta: The Xbox PC beta goes back to the "Log In" menu after I log in. I am unable to download or play any games. How do I correct this? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the client and also...
  7. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...
  8. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  9. Unable to find microphone - mic striked through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone - mic striked through: Hi everyone, I've noticed this to be quite a widespread issue. I am not able to chat but I can hear others through the tv. The mic is striked-through and I have no idea what to do next. This is...
  10. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...