Unable to Unenrol from Beta version of Minecraft

Discus and support Unable to Unenrol from Beta version of Minecraft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to play a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft on a system that doesnt have an RTX graphics card so im currently stuck in the beta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pudgehog, Sep 19, 2020.

1. /u/Pudgehog
    /u/Pudgehog Guest

I'm trying to play a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft on a system that doesnt have an RTX graphics card so im currently stuck in the beta version of the game and cant get out of it. Does anyone know how to bypass this to return to the vanilla version of the game? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Pudgehog
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pudgehog, Sep 19, 2020
  2. zx Dovahkiin xz Win User

Minecraft version issue

Hello!

I believe it may be because you have the Beta Preview version of Minecraft on your Xbox! You are able to unenroll the Beta version of Minecraft through the Xbox Insider Hub app.

Follow this if you need:

Insider Content > Minecraft > Manage > Unenroll

You will need to uninstall and reinstall the game for this to take effect.

Hope this helps!

NOTE: Keep in mind that any worlds you have played as you were on the Beta version will be unplayable with the earlier version.
  3. Reuter Dsouza Win User

I can't leave beta

If you're enrolled in the Minecraft beta you need to unenroll from the same (you can unenroll from the Xbox insider app)
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Realm Struggle

If you are enrolled in the beta, you have likely been “updated” to the beta. Betas do not have access to Realms.

If you wish to unenroll from the beta and reinstall the normal version you can do so via the Xbox Insider Hub.

1. Xbox Insider Hub → Insider Content → Minecraft → Manage → Unenroll
    2. Uninstall Minecraft
    3. Wait for the system to process the unenrollment (approx. 20 minutes, up to several hours)
    4. Download & reinstall Minecraft

If the beta continues to download after unenrolling, you may need to allow additional time for the system to process the unenrollment. You may also
    power cycle the console before attempting to reinstall the game.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

BETA DOWNGRADE NOT WORK

You would opt into the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders App. Unenroll your device, via the Xbox Insiders App, from that beta test and it will START the process to remove you from the beta. This can take sometime and might require the updates to cycle
    through the next release, catching the full release up to the beta versioning before you are fully unenrolled and able to access the full release again.
  6. blezoid Win User

Can't unenroll from Minecraft beta - SOLVED!!!

This provides zero help. The problem lies with being unable to "UNENROLL" from xbox insider.

Until I / we can unenroll successfully from the beta via the xbox insider app, the microsoft store will only download the beta version.

Please stop trying to bump up your "repsonse" count with useless information and or information that has already proved useless
Thema:

1. Unable to Unenrol from Beta version of Minecraft - Similar Threads - Unable Unenrol Beta

2. Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4: I'm unable to claim my free cars that where gifted to me by Playground Games. I've collected these cars over the years as reward but I've never gotten Forza Horizon 4. So finally when the XCloud...
  3. Unable to Update Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Update Xbox One: Having an issue with trying to update my Original Xbox One. I have reset the console back to factory settings. When turning on the Console it prompts me to download and install the latest...
  4. Unable to use credit to buy Vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use credit to buy Vbucks: My Microsoft account shows £30 balance. When I try to buy Vbucks for £15.99 i get an error code and no further. Is there a setting somewhere that needs adjusting? Had an online chat with xbox help...
  5. I am unable to use my old deleted account's username on a new account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to use my old deleted account's username on a new account.: I deleted my old account to get the username from that account onto a different account, and I still get numbers at the end if I want to change my gamertag to the deleted account's gamertag. How...
  6. xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone: hi people can someone plz help me. I was playing cod war zone just fine and then locked up and now when starting up it said unable to connect to online services. I think I tried everything. any...
  7. Unable to connect external drive for screen and capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect external drive for screen and capture: Hello, I have been trying to set up my Xbox One so that it captures game play on an external drive. I first purchased a 2TB USB 3.1 pen drive. After formatting as NTFS, I had the error "Storage...
  8. Unable to download any game more than 16GB

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download any game more than 16GB: Hi, I recently purchased the xbox ultimate game pass and I tried downloading Halo MCC, Wasteland 3 and Fallout 76 though the download speed goes zero when reached 16gb. I have purchased this...
  9. Unable to unenroll out of Minecraft Beta/RTX

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to unenroll out of Minecraft Beta/RTX: Been seeing a couple of recent posts regarding this issue of players signing up for either the beta version of Minecraft 1.16 or the RTX 1.15 version and being unable to unenroll back to the 1.14...
  10. Just unenrolled 2nd console (my son's), but he is now unable to enroll his console into the...

in XboX Insiders
    Just unenrolled 2nd console (my son's), but he is now unable to enroll his console into the...: Tried to sum it up with the title as much as possible. Basically I've been in the Insider program for a couple years, and about a year ago added his console to my Insider program profile. He...