Unable to update when trying to play downloaded games

Discus and support Unable to update when trying to play downloaded games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The past few days I've tried to play Fable Anniversary and Saints row the third. Both which are downloaded games. Each time I try to play either of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S1LENTSLAYER 21, May 31, 2014.

1. Unable to update when trying to play downloaded games

The past few days I've tried to play Fable Anniversary and Saints row the third. Both which are downloaded games. Each time I try to play either of them it says I have to do this 4mb update. After a couple seconds it says can't download update. Status code
    : 416B-0000-D080-0200-8007-0003

:)

S1LENTSLAYER 21, May 31, 2014
  2. trinitrey
    trinitrey Guest
    Unable to play downloaded game

I downloaded this game called gunstringer and it's in my storage but it says it incomplete. Also, got the code from the game from a card and when I try to download it again it doesn't let me.

trinitrey, May 31, 2014
  3. Unable to play downloaded game

Hey, on your xbox go to setting then account then download history and through there you should be able to download this again. hope this helps!

Atronach-08BF099B-84E4-4596-A9CF-E4D86B576417, May 31, 2014
  4. bowski477 Win User

My Number One Thing I hate about Xbox.

Do you get an error when you try to play them? Are you unable to download them at all?
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

can't update

OK, let's try downloading the profile through the sign-in screen.

1. If you are unable to download the profile, what's the exact error code you get when you try?
    2. Please also try this guide: Xbox Updates
  6. iSystemERR0R Win User

Black Ops 3 crashes after update

No, the issue occurs when I update my game. If I disconnect from the internet and install the game therefore preventing an update, it plays fine. The moment I update my game, it starts crashing. It's all down to the update. The moment the update gets downloaded,
    the game stops working.

This is just stupid now. I got the game at launch and I'm still unable to play it like many others, I'm sure. This is unacceptable.
  7. GR3Y WARDEN Win User

Update Failed.

i can now get xbox live but when ever i try playing a game i get a update on the game and it won't download the update.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rage for Xbox One

Make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live. Then try the game again. If it works, you should be asked to download an update for the game (it's actually a modified version of the game so it will play on the Xbox One). The disc is there just to check
    for a license that you own it. Accept the update, then when it's finished downloading, try playing the game.
Thema:

Unable to update when trying to play downloaded games

1. Unable to update when trying to play downloaded games - Similar Threads - Unable update trying

2. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  3. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  4. Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update: So I attempted a factory reset after a failed 1911.191007-1945 install So now after doing the factory reset when its trying to do the update during the first run of the installer I get the...
  5. Xbox One S unable to Factory Reset or Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S unable to Factory Reset or Update: I have an Xbox One S that I purchased new a few years ago. Living in Florida, a lightning storm knocked the power out while it was performing an update. Since that time, the Xbox would only go to...
  6. New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200: I've just plugged in my new xbox One X and it requires an update before progressing further. The update however is unsuccessful and returns an error code: 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200 I've...
  7. Xbox One unable to update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One unable to update: I have an original Xbox One which seems to be unable to install updates of any kind. I received a notification for an OS update the other day, and after the update failed to download past 13% time...
  8. Unable to update games/xbox tries to reinstall games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update games/xbox tries to reinstall games: I've been having this issue for a couple of years now, but I was hopeful that it would clear up when I purchased my new xbox one s. Basically since the backwards compatibility update I can no...
  9. 360 Slim, unable to update (tried the usual stuff)

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim, unable to update (tried the usual stuff): I'm looking at a used 360 slim that cannot apply an update. I am prompted to update when I turn it on, and after following the prompts it returns with error code xxxx-43c5-xxxx-xxxx-000e. While...
  10. Error trying to download/apply update. Unable to bypass it and go to dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to download/apply update. Unable to bypass it and go to dashboard.: Modem Brand and Model Number: **** TG862G/CT Router Brand and Model Number: **** TG862G/CT Wired or Wireless connection: Wired Update Error Code (6 sets of 4 digits/letters each):...