unable to use any form of credit card

Discus and support unable to use any form of credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonardSchultzWU, Sep 11, 2019.

1. unable to use any form of credit card

Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I purchased with CASH from KWIK TRIP. I was on chat for 30 minutes while Pay Pal was being refused by Microsoft
    who accepted the gift card. they do not seem to care that they are accusing me of fraud on a purchase that IS NOT FRAUD but a completely LEGAL Purchase. I am going to carbon copy this to the news channels to see what they think of a huge corporation calling
    an honest buyer a person committing FRAUD.

:)

LeonardSchultzWU, Sep 11, 2019
  2. LeonardSchultzWU Win User

never heard of Microsoft currency. I have tried every credit card I have and MICROSOFT refuses all of them for purchasing gems for cooking fever. I even put money in Pay Pal and Microsoft refuses pay pal from me when I try purchasing. I chatted with them
    and they said that all forms are on hold because they believe I am trying to commit fraud. What a crock of [Mod Removed - Profanity] in my mind.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Normally the Visa gift cards that are purchased at stores like that do not work for purchases on Xbox and this is through the Bank that handles the gift card because they are thinking that you are trying to purchase a renewing subscription and these types
    of purchases can not be made with the gift cards like that.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LeonardSchultzWU!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your payment instrument / making purchases.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LeonardSchultzWU,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that it can be frustrating when purchases are unable to be completed. The Xbox Support Team provided an explanation
    for why the purchases are restricted. As XBF Felixx P stated, you can attempt to utilize your

Microsoft account balance
    for purchases. The Microsoft account balance is a currency on your account that can be added

through gift cards

Since this is an issue with the account itself, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide
    solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LeonardSchultzW!

Thanks for responding.

Have you attempted to purchase Microsoft currency with your PayPal?

Once you've purchased MS currency, you can use that to buy your GEMS for Cooking Fever.

Use PayPal with your Microsoft account

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. unable to use any form of credit card - Similar Threads - unable form credit

2. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  3. Unable to log in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log in to my account: My Xbox one x allows me to log into my account when im offline but when I go online it dose not log me in but instead puts me at a what seems like infinite loading screen....
  4. Gears 5 unable to log in to Xbox Profile on Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 unable to log in to Xbox Profile on Steam: I played the game after I bought it no problem, got up to chapter 2 act 1. I took a break and decided to change my gamertag, since I had the same one since I was a kid and just wanted to change...
  5. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  6. Unable to sign in to Xbox Live in Oman

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Live in Oman: Hi all A quick question. I live in Oman and have been able to log into Xbox live on an Oreedoo router (local company). However, I recently changed to a new ISP and can no longer log into Xbox...
  7. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  8. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  9. Unable to access second account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access second account: For the last month i have been unable to access account.have tried reseting password and have also tried to recover account on three different devices using three different browsers.Phone support...
  10. Unable to use anything on my xbox one, besides games in disc form.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use anything on my xbox one, besides games in disc form.: This problem occurred roughly 3 days ago. I unsnapped an app, twitch I believe, and the system went wonky. Now, every time I select things (i.e. games and apps, store, friends, any box that isn't...