unable to use any form of credit card

Discus and support unable to use any form of credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonardSchultzWU, Sep 11, 2019.

1. unable to use any form of credit card

Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I purchased with CASH from KWIK TRIP. I was on chat for 30 minutes while Pay Pal was being refused by Microsoft
    who accepted the gift card. they do not seem to care that they are accusing me of fraud on a purchase that IS NOT FRAUD but a completely LEGAL Purchase. I am going to carbon copy this to the news channels to see what they think of a huge corporation calling
    an honest buyer a person committing FRAUD.

:)

LeonardSchultzWU, Sep 11, 2019
  2. LeonardSchultzWU Win User

never heard of Microsoft currency. I have tried every credit card I have and MICROSOFT refuses all of them for purchasing gems for cooking fever. I even put money in Pay Pal and Microsoft refuses pay pal from me when I try purchasing. I chatted with them
    and they said that all forms are on hold because they believe I am trying to commit fraud. What a crock of [Mod Removed - Profanity] in my mind.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Normally the Visa gift cards that are purchased at stores like that do not work for purchases on Xbox and this is through the Bank that handles the gift card because they are thinking that you are trying to purchase a renewing subscription and these types
    of purchases can not be made with the gift cards like that.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LeonardSchultzWU!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your payment instrument / making purchases.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LeonardSchultzWU,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that it can be frustrating when purchases are unable to be completed. The Xbox Support Team provided an explanation
    for why the purchases are restricted. As XBF Felixx P stated, you can attempt to utilize your

Microsoft account balance
    for purchases. The Microsoft account balance is a currency on your account that can be added

through gift cards

Since this is an issue with the account itself, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide
    solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LeonardSchultzW!

Thanks for responding.

Have you attempted to purchase Microsoft currency with your PayPal?

Once you've purchased MS currency, you can use that to buy your GEMS for Cooking Fever.

Use PayPal with your Microsoft account

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. unable to use any form of credit card - Similar Threads - unable form credit

2. unable to update billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to update billing: im unable to change payment options or add payments always telling me to try later or service unavailable i have money was in special promo and was being charged until the 7th then was playing on...
  3. Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus: Loaded up Metro Exodus, waited for it to sync, listened to character read out loud about the upcoming chapter but i never get a button prompt to enter the mission. I'd appreciate any help....
  4. Unable to contact any Support help from website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact any Support help from website.: So after my Xbox issue happened ("Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound") - link :...
  5. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...
  6. Unable to change install location

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to change install location: So I’ve tried to change the new game installation destination through settings > general > destination, however it will not allow me to select my Secondary (D) drive. It gives me an option to...
  7. Unable to access network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access network: Its January 2020 and still no one has come up with a solution to fixing the unable to access network on modern warfare ..... am i the only one that has this issues still??? I switch to better...
  8. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...
  9. Unable to download xbox 360 profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download xbox 360 profile.: I am unable to get back my profile. Everytime I put in my email and password, it says "Hi " and about 10% of the bar fills before saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials you're...
  10. Unable to use anything on my xbox one, besides games in disc form.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use anything on my xbox one, besides games in disc form.: This problem occurred roughly 3 days ago. I unsnapped an app, twitch I believe, and the system went wonky. Now, every time I select things (i.e. games and apps, store, friends, any box that isn't...