unable to use custom profile pic

Discus and support unable to use custom profile pic in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i try to upload my custom profile picture it says "it's not possible to load your image please try again later" [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Camper1704, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Camper1704
    Camper1704 Guest

when i try to upload my custom profile picture it says "it's not possible to load your image please try again later"
    unable to use custom profile pic [​IMG]

:)

Camper1704, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Villarino Win User

Hello Ramon0208!

Due to COVID-19, some features have been disabled because more people are looking for social connection via gaming and Xbox is seeing record number across all services Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live and Mixer. To streamline moderation and to ensure everyone has
    the best experience when using Xbox services, these features have been disabled temporarily for the foreseeable future:

• Custom Gamer Picture
    • Custom Club Pictures
    • Custom Club Backgrounds

If you try and upload a custom picture you will see the error:

"Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." I think it will remains at least until quarantine is gone.

Hope it helps, stay safe!
  3. Kamu83Black Win User

thanks dude, i was worried that it was a bigger problem
    same forr everyone, just temproary
  4. 69420Uwu Win User

but why I'm literally crying I hate my pfp
  5. negan41 Win User

yes due to the virus at the moment and a lot more people are logging in some features have been disabled
  6. denis97g Win User

the function has been temporarily disabled because of the high traffic on xbox live servers.
Thema:

1. unable to use custom profile pic - Similar Threads - unable custom profile

2. unable to use custom profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use custom profile pic: when i try to upload my custom profile picture it says "it's not possible to load your image please try again f97dbf75-d828-4f1d-8843-9361002859e4
  3. Unable to upload a custom photo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upload a custom photo: I have been trying to upload a custom photo for the last week and a half, however every time i try i get an error message saying 'Sorry we cannot upload your picture at the moment. Try again in a...
  4. Unable to change gamer picture to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change gamer picture to a custom one: Ive tried multiple times to change my profile picture on the xbox app but it keeps telling me to wait a little while, which i’ve done a lot is there any way to fix this?...
  5. Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ?: I recently gotten on one of my old accounts from the original Xbox Era 2003 i would say and everything was going well i added my friends i have now on the account. Everything was smooth until a...
  6. Unable to create Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create Custom Gamerpic: Before anyone says that I have to wait until it shows I'm 18 since my entry, lemme say that ever since I joined xbox, it allowed me to upload a custom gamerpic in the first place, and that it only...
  7. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?: I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b
  8. unable to change custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    unable to change custom gamer pic: i am unable to change my gamer picture to a custom one on the xbox app and it says “you are unable to upload custom images because of your past behaviour. learn more on enforcement.xbox.com” even...
  9. My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture: Even though my account is set on adult, and when I go to family it says adult, I still cannot upload a custom gamer picture. When I try to, I receive a message saying "Custom Images are only...
  10. Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic: When ever I try to change my gamer pic to a custom one it says i need a adult account to do so, but my account is an adult account and my age is 24. I'm just confused why it isn't working....