Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

Discus and support Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by msuanderson, Jul 11, 2019.

1. msuanderson
    msuanderson Guest

So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to match my Gaming account which is the account that I have the
    game pass on. When I try to download a game by clicking "Play with Game Pass"...it has me enter the password for my "Store account" which is just an Outlook account tied to my PC login and then pay the $1 for a trial. How can I get the Xbox (Beta) app to realize
    that my gaming account is the account with game pass ultimate? This is frustrating!

Thanks in advance for any help!

:)

msuanderson, Jul 11, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. Duster589 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

She can play any of the Game Pass for PC games on the PC. It does not matter what games she downloads to the Xbox One. As long as she has Game Pass Ultimate she only needs to log into the Xbox App on Windows 10 to download and play the games. As long
    as the PC being used has the hardware capable of playing the games.
  4. CardinalSIN Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi Brad,

Thanks for responding. How does setting home for console work on the PC for the PC Game Pass? Is there even a way to do this so the kids can download PC Game Pass titles that are linked to the Ultimate Pass?

Thanks!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Game Pass Ultimate gives you all the subscriptions under one roof. Gold, Games Pass for PC & Xbox, but if you only have a PC, it's pointless getting ultimate.

As for the app download speeds, probably has something to do with the amount of gamers trying the new game pass out. The speeds should sort themselves out soon.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC - Similar Threads - Unable Game Pass

2. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  3. Unable to Download Games Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Download Games Xbox Game Pass for PC: Afternoon I have downloaded the Xbox Game Pass for PC App The App is signed into my account I use for my Xbox One X which I have Xbox Game Pass ultimate When I go to download a game on the...
  4. Bought the game pass, but unable to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass, but unable to download games: I bought a subscription to the beta a few days ago, and it was working fine until about two days ago. First, games were perpetually stuck in queue and wouldn't download. Now the app thinks I don't...
  5. Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.: All other games so far work fine but W2 did not show up for the first couple days at all, now I can see it as one of the previews on the main screen and if I click on it nothing happens. I think I...
  6. Impossible d'installé l'application Xbox game pass sur pc[Translation-Unable to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'installé l'application Xbox game pass sur pc[Translation-Unable to install...: Bloqué sur l'installation… [Translation-Blocked on installation...] [img] 719e55a1-bc09-414e-83a1-f85475b93fe7
  7. Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC: I use google fiber and have a 500Mb connection but for some reason on the game pass launcher the games I am downloading are topping out at 10MB/s. When I downloaded updates for games on Steam...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  9. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  10. Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.: I cannot download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC), which I have access to through Xbox Game Pass for PC. I receive error code 0x803f8001, but the support page for this error code only gives...