Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

Discus and support Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by msuanderson, Jul 11, 2019.

1. msuanderson
    msuanderson Guest

So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to match my Gaming account which is the account that I have the
    game pass on. When I try to download a game by clicking "Play with Game Pass"...it has me enter the password for my "Store account" which is just an Outlook account tied to my PC login and then pay the $1 for a trial. How can I get the Xbox (Beta) app to realize
    that my gaming account is the account with game pass ultimate? This is frustrating!

Thanks in advance for any help!

:)

msuanderson, Jul 11, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. Dabigred425 Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
  4. Duster589 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

She can play any of the Game Pass for PC games on the PC. It does not matter what games she downloads to the Xbox One. As long as she has Game Pass Ultimate she only needs to log into the Xbox App on Windows 10 to download and play the games. As long
    as the PC being used has the hardware capable of playing the games.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Steam

Game Pass Ultimate does have beta right now on PC. As I understand it you need to use the Xbox App for Windows to download games.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Ultimate Game Pass Sharing

Hey there Smart Sp0nge,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, just want to make sure I have this correct. Are you trying to game share with somebody else's Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription so that you can play games under your account on the PC, or do yourself own
    the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and want to play the available PC games and are unable to?

Please let us know so that we may assist you further.
Thema:

1. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC - Similar Threads - Unable Game Pass

2. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...
  3. [SOLVED] Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    [SOLVED] Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC, but I am having difficulty installing games from either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store app. I am getting the error '0x803F8001'...
  4. Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting: Hey guys, after days of googling and trying to reach Microsoft Support via Chat (which just always breaks down saying "too many authentication attempts, try again later") I hope maybe someone...
  5. Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC, but I am having difficulty installing games from either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store app. I am getting the error '0x803F8001'...
  6. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Unable to Launch any Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Unable to Launch any Games: When I attempt to launch games from the Xbox Beta App, Windows Store or directly from the start menu nothing happens. No process shows up in the task manager and nothing displays on the screen. I...
  7. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  8. Xbox Game Pass - Unable to launch Mortal Kombat X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Unable to launch Mortal Kombat X: Hey guys, I've downloaded MK X from the catalog of games available for Game Pass subscribers, but the game doesn't launch. Are there any ongoing issues with MK currently? Some details: - In...
  9. Unable to play Game Pass offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Game Pass offline: Hi, I have a one-year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that runs till 2021. Ever since I upgraded to Ultimate last month, I cannot play downloaded games in offline mode. Im getting "Sign in or...
  10. Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error: I am trying to enter a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code purchased from mmoga and its not a trial and its the correct region (EU). Upon entering the code it asks to turn on reocccuring payment...