Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

Discus and support Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DimensionalArchitect, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn more.

I followed all the steps such as becoming an insider enable enabling streaming etcetera am I missing something?

submitted by /u/DimensionalArchitect
    [link] [comments]

/u/DimensionalArchitect, Nov 1, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot stream xbox one to PC, stream opens to a still image or no image at all.

Hello Ninja,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns being unable to stream your Xbox One console to your PC.

Our suggestion here, please review the information found on our troubleshooting Xbox Console Companion app game streaming
    on Windows 10
    support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF George L Win User

i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues trying to stream your Xbox One through the Windows 10 App. Your console appears on the list but you are unable to get it to connect is that correct? Take
    a look at this helpful support article:
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    . Give the steps in there a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  5. Suketu Win User

xbox app can't find my xbox one

Same issue, used to work couple of weeks back and now get message "We were unable to connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

Already tried updating the app and checked setting on XBox One for streamming, no issues there.

Any solution?

thanks
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Streaming por HDMI

Hi Jos158,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately you cannot plug in the Xbox One into your laptop and use the laptop as a display. Also there is no app or program that would convert the HDMI port on your laptop to an input source rather than an output source.

Your only option would be to use the game streaming through the Xbox Console Companion app. I would re over these two support articles on how to improve streaming:

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

1. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming? - Similar Threads - Unable streaming app

2. Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??: I really want to know as it was working fine 5 minutes ago and now it wont? submitted by /u/RoundChoice [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to Stream on Windows PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Stream on Windows PC: After connecting Xbox and wired controller Xbox to windows pc Xbox companion app keeps giving message " Sign into your account on this console" when I'm already signed in to my Xbox account and...
  4. Unable to console stream on project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to console stream on project x cloud: Hi there I have tried a few various things like restarting my phone, my xbox, and looking on support pages but I cant seem to figure out why I cant console stream games from my own console to the...
  5. Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...: I'm having a weird intermittent audio bug with Final Fantasy XV. I turn on my Xbox One X from a complete shutdown (today was after the dashboard update), start Final Fantasy XV, connect my...
  6. Unable to try console streaming preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to try console streaming preview: [img] I downloaded the Insider app on my Xbox, but I didn't get the console streaming option in Xbox's settings. So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app,...
  7. Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4: Hello, I am trying to stream to Twitch with my Xbox one, Using the Twitch App. Everytime I try to broadcast it gives me an Error Code: 788078D4, and reads: We're so sorry; something unexpected...
  8. Xbox App Game Streaming: Unable to Stream to Console Workaround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game Streaming: Unable to Stream to Console Workaround: Unable to use Game Streaming (when it worked previously) We’ve received reports from some users having trouble initiating game streaming to their Xbox One console via the Xbox App. In particular,...
  9. Unable to stream any video app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream any video app: Hi there, In the last few weeks I have been unable to stream any of my video apps. Such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Sky Go. It will play for a few seconds and then lock up the xbox meaning i have...
  10. Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...: Guys, I would really appreciate your help. I have an Xbox One day one edition hardwired to my router and I have the following two problems: 1) My Xbox One is set to always on but has never...