Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

Discus and support Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DimensionalArchitect, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn more.

I followed all the steps such as becoming an insider enable enabling streaming etcetera am I missing something?

submitted by /u/DimensionalArchitect
    [link] [comments]

/u/DimensionalArchitect, Nov 1, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues trying to stream your Xbox One through the Windows 10 App. Your console appears on the list but you are unable to get it to connect is that correct? Take
    a look at this helpful support article:
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    . Give the steps in there a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot stream xbox one to PC, stream opens to a still image or no image at all.

Hello Ninja,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns being unable to stream your Xbox One console to your PC.

Our suggestion here, please review the information found on our troubleshooting Xbox Console Companion app game streaming
    on Windows 10
    support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. Suketu Win User

xbox app can't find my xbox one

Same issue, used to work couple of weeks back and now get message "We were unable to connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

Already tried updating the app and checked setting on XBox One for streamming, no issues there.

Any solution?

thanks
  5. ludovicfiz Win User

42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work

Hi guys!

Thanks for replying. I've read somewhere that dolby vision was supported on streaming app at the beginning but Microsoft as proposed Dolby vision for Blu-ray player.

Why crosoft proposed DV only on streaming app, that ridiculous! It is a hardware problem?
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Thema:

Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

1. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming? - Similar Threads - Unable streaming app

2. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...
  3. Unable to stream

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to stream: [IMG] submitted by /u/724ray [link] [comments]
  4. unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion: I got a new laptop, updated everything then tried to use the xbox app (xbox console companion) to stream from my xbox one S to my laptop. It will let me stream only once after I start up xbox but...
  5. Unable to stream on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on mixer: I've recently had an enforcement against my account where a video was removed, but no other consequence was stated. Now I'm unable to stream on Mixer. Is there a way i can find out if this is part...
  6. Unable to Keyboard when streaming to windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Keyboard when streaming to windows 10: Got the update today (13/10) and i was only aware when i logged on to stream. I tried to send a message to a friend and didnt get the onscreen keyboard I tried to send a message in game and...
  7. Xbox App Game Streaming: Unable to Stream to Console Workaround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game Streaming: Unable to Stream to Console Workaround: Unable to use Game Streaming (when it worked previously) We’ve received reports from some users having trouble initiating game streaming to their Xbox One console via the Xbox App. In particular,...
  8. Unable to stream any video app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream any video app: Hi there, In the last few weeks I have been unable to stream any of my video apps. Such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Sky Go. It will play for a few seconds and then lock up the xbox meaning i have...
  9. Unable to stream from PC to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to stream from PC to Xbox One: I am trying to record videos from my Xbox with sound, and apparently the easiest way is through streaming it through your PC. I've been trying to record stuff for hours, nothing has worked. I...
  10. Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...: Guys, I would really appreciate your help. I have an Xbox One day one edition hardwired to my router and I have the following two problems: 1) My Xbox One is set to always on but has never...