Unable To View Clubs

Discus and support Unable To View Clubs in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Golden Cardenal, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Unable To View Clubs

I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as if my Wifi isn't working (funny cause I had no connection issues).

I don't know what's going on but if this has anything to do with synchronization issues then I should of been notified of this via XBOX Assist.

:)

Golden Cardenal, Jul 6, 2019
  2. BrownBoy2 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Ok now its working. I think the hard reset worked
  3. ToddMc516 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Can't access clubs on Xbox or android app. So it's nothing to do with the console
  4. BrownBoy2 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

I’m having the same problem. I made a club today and it was working fine. I did some other things on my xbox and went to check on my club and now i cant open it. I have it pinned to my home page but now its just a gray square that wont open.
  5. JeSzO Win User

Unable To View Clubs

I had a lot of issues with the club on my iPhone but seems a lot better since its been updated and that I've switched to samsung. Only issue is you can't change gamerpic on samsung at all, its bugged
  6. Allebas Win User

Unable To View Clubs

I’m having the same problem. I made a club today and it was working fine. I did some other things on my xbox and went to check on my club and now i cant open it. I have it pinned to my home page but now its just a gray square that wont open.
    DUDE THATS THE SAME THING I SEE

I thinking it must be an Xbox Live issue now. Hopefully, Xbox Live will issue an alert soon. But you can always check the status of Xbox here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    and via Xbox Support Twitter page.
Thema:

Unable To View Clubs

1. Unable To View Clubs - Similar Threads - Unable View Clubs

2. Unable to view all content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view all content: For the past year I've been unable to view any shared content (like saved clips) on my xbox console, the app on my phone, or the website. It always has the same message that it's 'unable to find...
  3. xbox 360 games unable to view in xbox online profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 games unable to view in xbox online profile: why i cannot see my previous purchased xbox 360 games in my xbox profile online but it is showing in download history and i cannot download it which is one of xbox issue mentioned on xbox support...
  4. Unable to view ANY sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to view ANY sale: it has been quite some time that I have been unable to see any of the sales with my Xbox 360. I always get error code 807b0194 (some content is temporarily unavailable) . the summer sale just hit...
  5. Unable To View Shared Xbox 360 Achievements On Facebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To View Shared Xbox 360 Achievements On Facebook: On my Facebook account, my Xbox 360 achievements shared since 26 July 2017 are not displayed; in place of the achievement there is a message that says login.live.com "Sign in to your Microsoft...
  6. Game DVR Unable to view and/or share.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR Unable to view and/or share.: Hi I am currently receiving this error on both Windows 10 and Xbox One where I can not view or share any content or view my messages. It all started when I went to upload a "Custom" clip and now I...
  7. Unable to view achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view achievements: Hi I've not gotten a 2nd reply on this previous post Unable to view achievements I'm unable to view any achievements on my Xbox One, Smartglass or Windows 10 app. I've done a Factory reset on...
  8. Unable to view achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view achievements: Hi For a while now I've been unable to see achievements on my xbox one. I can see then on xbox.com and on the smartglass app, but not on my console. I still get the notification ping when I get...
  9. Friends are unable to view any clips I post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends are unable to view any clips I post: I've tried many things, hard restarting, deleting and redownloading my account but to no avail nothing worked... Any ideas, I can't even send clips to some friends because they can't even watch...
  10. Unable to view forums on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view forums on my account: Hello, I have been asked to post here by Microsoft support. My account with the issue is called "Combo Jon" and I cannot access the forums, everytime I attempt to go to the forums I get an error...