Unablee to acces Private and online safety

Discus and support Unablee to acces Private and online safety in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; whenever im logged in and trying to get into private and online safety i wall always end up on the same page where i was before. im trying to chagne... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sebastian Nielsen Mancuso, May 18, 2021.

1. Unablee to acces Private and online safety

whenever im logged in and trying to get into private and online safety i wall always end up on the same page where i was before.

im trying to chagne it since i cant play multiplayer on minecraft

if you have any other solutions to fix me not being able to play multiplayer.

:)

Sebastian Nielsen Mancuso, May 18, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Have you tried checking https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ then settings after that go to Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety, then Allow joining multiplayer games. If you still can't access the privacy and online safety, I suggest using another Browser.
  3. Sebastian Nielsen Ma Win User

Could you send me the link to the page where you see xbox one/ windows 10 online safety in the settings?
    The other browsers don t work either
  4. Naxo021207 Win User

Gamertag Blocked?

5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

memory storage question

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

this will show how to adjust privacy settings.

-

when playing privately no one can actually see you playing the game.

if someone looks at your profile they can see that you are online and the game you are playing,but they can`t actually view the action as you play.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

minecraft error

Thema:

1. Unablee to acces Private and online safety - Similar Threads - Unablee acces Private

2. code d acces xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    code d acces xbox live: ou trouver mon code d acces xbox live 52d5d969-6736-45b0-a145-798c7be8bd0a
  3. Unable to acces Dolby vision in omega preview

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to acces Dolby vision in omega preview: Currently I’m in omega preview but I haven’t got the latest update which contains Dolby vision is there a way to update? submitted by /u/JpV11124 [link] [comments]
  4. I recently tried to add a acc to my Xbox but it’s keep on saying another user is on this...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I recently tried to add a acc to my Xbox but it’s keep on saying another user is on this...: I recently tried to add my Microsoft acc to my Xbox acc but it’s keep on saying another divice is using this Microsoft acc so you can’t add it that what is saying plz help me Moved from:...
  5. Hi, i have this problem with PSO2NG, im from Peru and i cant acces, but my friend from...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, i have this problem with PSO2NG, im from Peru and i cant acces, but my friend from...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZonattaMaike [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox all acces 24months not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all acces 24months not working: So i just got the series x and my 24 months of gold and game pass is not regiestering 1283c117-1a4e-4474-9075-0e45697dd9db
  7. Microsoft acc already connected to another psn acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft acc already connected to another psn acc: I’m trying to connect my microsoft acc to my psn but i get a message saying that is already connected to another psn acc which can’t be becuse i’ve never connected it to any. i’ve tried reaching...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error: Multiplayer's greyed out in 1.16 and error when connecting in older versions. All tutorials are for the old Microsoft Layout, pls help 23322ebf-336b-4588-88d0-e629744231ee
  9. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone: I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back 79a737bf-173a-4ef7-9cf7-ce74aeb19758
  10. I'd like to make my child acc able to put a custom image for the gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to make my child acc able to put a custom image for the gamer picture: My parent is allowing me to change my gamer pic im a year under adult hood and id like to do it but i need an adult acc to change the gamer pic f1c554d3-721b-4b66-b3bf-4b0e0e995cfe