Unacceptable game loading time on SA

Discus and support Unacceptable game loading time on SA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been sitting on the Rock Band 4 loading screen for 19 minutes already. It was bad enough last week at 6 minutes. We're heading in the wrong... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Unacceptable game loading time on SA

I have been sitting on the Rock Band 4 loading screen for 19 minutes already. It was bad enough last week at 6 minutes. We're heading in the wrong direction. I will file another report, if it ever bothers to load.

Edit: before anyone asks, all of my DLC and the game itself are on the internal hard drive.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Nov 4, 2019
  2. ZombieTeamChris Win User

xbox live cant sign in 800705b4

loaded up gta sa and the system froze
  3. voteDC Win User

Did these forums get fixed a little?

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Admittedly, these pages do load slower than most, but I'm just happy I can post again. I'll deal with the slow load times. I mean I do play PS3 games so I'm used to slow loading.

[/quote]I'm of course happy that you can post again but I just think the state of the forum is unacceptable when it has been live for almost six months.

This is something I'd expect from a start-up company, not one of the largest in the world and one of the most recognisable brands in gaming.
  4. MaxRager1990 Win User

Can't download Mirror's Edge Games With Gold Xbox 360 Error Code : 8C230002

I live in SA. I don't think the game is available in SA as I tried to search for it in the SA Xbox store and it doesn't find it.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA V's Location Thread!!!

I was probably as lucky as anyone else. I simply took an educated guess seeing as we visited all other places 2-3 times, but SA was only visited once. I like there approach to San Andreas though; focusing on one city at a time, so we can look back at SA
    and say, WTF was SA? GTA V kicks it's @$$!
  6. TiaanMatthee Win User

Metro Exodus Keeps Freezing

I also have this glitch all the time...its unacceptable....
Thema:

Unacceptable game loading time on SA

1. Unacceptable game loading time on SA - Similar Threads - Unacceptable game loading

2. Absolutely unacceptable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Absolutely unacceptable: This is completely absurd. I dont even understand how whats happening makes any sense? A service outage? What service? These are games that are already downloaded and stored on our consoles but we...
  3. It's been a month since my last post and the Vault is still empty. Unacceptable.

in XBoX Rewards
    It's been a month since my last post and the Vault is still empty. Unacceptable.: I was told it would be refilled. Also, I completed the May survey, increased my gamerscore by 1k, and reached Legend. I haven't received any rewards for those....
  4. ​ Please HELP this is my 6th post now and it's been over a year, this is unacceptable ...

in XBoX Rewards
    ​ Please HELP this is my 6th post now and it's been over a year, this is unacceptable ...: For over a year I haven't been able to have my rewards points deposited into my account, I now have 600,000 points just sitting there that I haven't been able to use them. My account hasn't...
  5. Please HELP this is my 6th post now and it's been over a year, this is unacceptable service!

in XBoX Rewards
    Please HELP this is my 6th post now and it's been over a year, this is unacceptable service!: For over a year I haven't been able to have my rewards points deposited into my account, I now have 600,000 points just sitting there that I haven't been able to use them. My account hasn't...
  6. UNACCEPTABLE problems of connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    UNACCEPTABLE problems of connection: Hello, I'm French and i'm tryna explains my problem, excuse me if my english is too bad. I got a PS4 and XBOX ONE both account got a same name and sometime i have a connection problem from my...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Replacement Process - Unacceptable/terrible experience.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Replacement Process - Unacceptable/terrible experience.: Hello, over 2 weeks ago I started the process for a replacement of an Xbox Elite Controller due to hardware issues. My issue was somewhat resolved but I am extremely unhappy with how the process...
  8. Unacceptable

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unacceptable: hello I have contacted you guys 10 days ago about my missing rewards for the December quest completion and I haven’t heard back I am very upset at the lack of communication from you guys...
  9. Unacceptable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unacceptable: Dear, Xbox I was recently trying to sign in, but this code popped up and it is preventing me from signing in. I have checked account.live.com but there is nothing to help with the problem, Please...
  10. Unacceptable "Customer Service"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unacceptable "Customer Service": I am creating this discussion here because the customer service team is basically telling me they are unable to assist me and apparently all the supervisors are busy. So, here is my issue...about...