Unammed Voices - Guild for TESO

Discus and support Unammed Voices - Guild for TESO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as we get close to June 9th, anyone who plans on playing on Xbox who is OK with using Voice Chat, please comment below because you can be in up to 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewBlacksmurf, May 2, 2015.

1. Unammed Voices - Guild for TESO

as we get close to June 9th, anyone who plans on playing on Xbox who is OK with using Voice Chat, please comment below

because you can be in up to 5 guilds aid like to invite those who are mature and who want to be a part of a guild that seeks to be

1 Friendly to everyone

2 helpful

3 who may want a place to trade if #1 & #2 fit

4 who want to use voice chat ingame

PvP is something that I'm open to but I won't decide on an alliance at the start because I'm coming over from PC and have VR characters in both alliances.

The plan is to grow this community and create meaningful experiences as well as PvE progression

RP is welcomed and this is a no-drama guild

hope to cya this summer

:)

NewBlacksmurf, May 2, 2015
  2. elder scroll online guilds

i know it comes out in the spring but wanted to know if any1 is starting or in a guild for TESO?

DanPatrickShow, May 2, 2015
  3. Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

Until TESO arrives I will spend some free time on this. The only oddity is voice chat seems to be n/a during beta but I see the UI supports voice chat in group settings which is awesome.

NewBlacksmurf, May 2, 2015
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

Until TESO arrives I will spend some free time on this. The only oddity is voice chat seems to be n/a during beta but I see the UI supports voice chat in group settings which is awesome.
  5. FullHornet Win User

TESO

Are you running it off of the hard drive on the Xbox One or an external one? If you are playing off of the internal drive on the Xbox One then you may want to get an external for it because that is a known issue as far as the Xbox One hard drive and this
    game.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Eldler Scroll Online

Oh dear.

You may NOT discuss TESO on the official Bethesda Forums.

If you do the thread is locked and you are told to go post on the official TESO Website...

But unless you own a copy of the game you may NOT post on the official TESO Website.

???
  7. banky71 Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

Summerset for TESO was awesome.
  8. MRallamagoosa Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

TESO and Far Cry 2 on my agenda
Thema:

Unammed Voices - Guild for TESO

1. Unammed Voices - Guild for TESO - Similar Threads - Unammed Voices Guild

2. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  3. Voice Chat (Party)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Chat (Party): Would it be possible, in party chats, to individually adjust the volumes of each person in the party? Some may be louder than others or have alot of background noice that drowns out everyone else....
  4. Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.: Xbox pause and xbox play no longer work on the Amazon video application(only one I've noticed so far). The XBox receives the command and responds "can't do that here" which would make sense in a...
  5. Voice chat not working for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Voice chat not working for me: Basically I can hear my friends and they can't hear me. Worked fine before but today it's just not. I'm not muted, I have checked all of the settings - in fact, my microphone is greyed out as is...
  6. Fortnite voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite voice chat: Hi! In-game voice chat in Fortnite is not working for me and my firends on Xbox one, while my friends on other platforms can talk to each other normally. 3550852e-8d1c-484b-8946-e114213dfc05
  7. Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working): Hey Everyone, I was one of the many unable to connect over voice chat from windows to xbox. After searching all over the internet and no forum or youtube video helping me I came across someone...
  8. Xbox one s mic not working but i can hear people and game voice

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s mic not working but i can hear people and game voice: Hye everyone i have a problem with my headset mic people cannot hear me.. But i can . I tried all methods but nothing worked.. I tried hard reset.. Update contraller.. Checked my mic is not...
  9. Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a voice-over (VO) to a clip I captured from Battlefront 1, in U-Studio but the Add Voice Over box is permanently greyed out. The XBox One can see my headset / mic...
  10. Chat de voz xbox one s. [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one s voice chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat de voz xbox one s. [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one s voice chat.: Hola que tal? queria consultar si alguien tuvo el problema de no poder usar el chat de voz. Tengo auriculares, escucho perfectamente las conversaciones de los demas, y hasta en las pruebas de...