Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

Discus and support Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need your help... my son bought v-bucks without my authorisation 2 days ago. He made a 25 purchase in 1 morning and 1 more yesterday. Totally 26... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niko26loz, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Niko26loz
    Niko26loz Guest

Hi, I need your help... my son bought v-bucks without my authorisation 2 days ago. He made a 25 purchase in 1 morning and 1 more yesterday. Totally 26 times which £238.73. I discover this yesterday when I was going for food shopping and checked mobile
    banking and saw no founds are available on my acc. I phone up to Microsoft straightaway and explain to them, they send me a email with refund request form, I fill it up and send it. I received confirmation of this which says that I should get and update in
    72hours. I am wondering that is there a chance I get this money back or I should not have a hope? Support team told me on the phone that because purchase is made by minor I will get refund but I read articles that v-buck purchases are not refundable . I am
    really worried , I’ve left with no money at all. Plus I am upset because I had a “Needs adult approval to buy things” and “Email me when my child gets stuff” on, but I did not get notification to approve what he was buying. Pls any idea, pls help ....

:)

Niko26loz, Feb 24, 2020
  2. DanielCincotta Win User

Charged for V-Bucks in fortnite but I didn’t buy and didn’t get the game currency

Hi I have unauthorised fortnite v buck purchases on my x-box account
  3. Chargersbride Win User

That's great news, now put in steps so it will never happen again
  4. Niko26loz Win User

No this was our first time. Even is not long time my son has x box, it was this Christmas present for him, so is just 2 months. Yes I’ve removed my card already and in future I only will use pre paid cards, never put my details in there. Never ever !!!!!!!!
    And good news is that I have just received a email from Microsoft that they refund all this money back to my acc and I should received in 3-5 working days depending on bank. At least they accept my refund request is ok to wait even 5 days. I am over the moon
    💃
  5. Niko26loz Win User

Tnx for your reply, thing is I had everything set it up correctly, child acc and parent acc, restrictions to buy staff with only my approval but somehow it did not worked. Even today support team checked that everything was correctly, so in this case they
    just removed my bank card to prevent this happen again. Now I am really worried about money which I have lost for what???????? Some stupid V-buck 😡😡😡
  6. Koods Win User

V buck unauthorised purchase

The card does not need to be stored for Xbox Live for the most part as it's available in many places as pre-paid codes, I note your use of £ which leads me to believe you're in the UK, where they're available in many retailers. (For future reference Wilko,
    Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Game, Argos, HMV all stock the prepaid options!)

They're refusing a refund because while you didn't authorise the spend, you also didn't utilise due care & attention with it's usage. Your son bought (and presumably used!) the V-Bucks, that's why they haven't been refunded, there was no error there, merely
    a child doing what children will do. No high and mighty here, I've been the person who got an earful because Xbox Live autorenewed on my parent's card years ago. The lesson to learn is to remove your card from the system so that doesn't happen again.
Thema:

1. Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks) - Similar Threads - Unauthorised purchase bucks

2. Unauthorised transactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised transactions: I have seen payments coming out my bank account for Xbox when this is not me. I can see these payments come out of my bank account but when I got to order history they are not on there. Any...
  3. Refund of unauthorised payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of unauthorised payment: How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242
  4. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  5. Unauthorised Purchases on my XBOX Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorised Purchases on my XBOX Account: Hi I have made a request for a refund from Microsoft for a large number of unauthorised purchases on my XBOX account. These purchases were made both on games that are not installed on the XBOX and...
  6. Unauthorised purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised purchases on my account: Someone accessed my microsoft account and made purchases and gifted them to themself. Why wont microsoft refund me for this and take the purchases back? 3ca56fdf-693d-40af-81e9-ddade586b491
  7. V buck unauthorised purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V buck unauthorised purchase: My son has spent £100's on V bucks and microsoft are refusing a refund. Why? How can we stop our children purchasing V bucks if our card information has to be stored for X box live?...
  8. Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.: I'm sharing this experiance to all Microsoft account users, to caution you about loading and storing any credit card details on your Microsoft account. Ive just been stung over 600 dollars...
  9. Unauthorised purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorised purchases: Hello all, This month I've been having trouble with someone using my account without my knowledge or consent and purchasing various games over the last 4 weeks (The initial £60 worth of games...
  10. Xbox purchasing with Microsoft credit unauthorised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchasing with Microsoft credit unauthorised.: Hi I'm wondering if anyone would know the solution to my problem.. i bought some some prepaid microsoft cards so I can download NHL 15 but I keep getting Sorry,we couldn't get authorization for...