Unauthorized charge for $15.89

Discus and support Unauthorized charge for $15.89 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a charge on my bank statement for $15.89 with the following description NNT Microsoft *ultin280 . Can someone tell me what this is for I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristinaPerkins#5, May 2, 2021.

1. Unauthorized charge for $15.89

I have a charge on my bank statement for $15.89 with the following description NNT Microsoft *ultin280 . Can someone tell me what this is for I have checked with my kids and reviewed there account's and I verified nothing was under the purchase history and nothing saved under payment.

:)

ChristinaPerkins#5, May 2, 2021
  2. juanmanuels1984 Win User

Charge to CC

I have been charged $15.89 and I don't know what it is for. If it is a charge for the x-box, we no longer have one. Please discontinue charging the CC.

Thank You!

Jackie Massey
    Creo que deberias hablar con soporte de xbox para ver si te pueden ayudar con tu inconveniente
  3. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Sorry to hear that you've been having billing issues. However, this is a very old thread. If you can create a brand new one detailing your issue that would be appreciated.

However, if your problem does have to do with billing there is nothing that anyone here will be able to do to help you as only phone support can deal with billing issues.

Thank you.
  4. MicrosoftSteals Win User

Unauthorized charges

Got through the chat by turning off my network ad blocker and sorted it out with Microsoft.

Not sure if it was a glitch or what but they were still charging me for a subscription I cancelled last month even though it clearly said I cancelled it.

At least its back in order now but still very disappointed that a company as big as Microsoft can make cancelling a trial so difficult.
  5. Nugs of Karma Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Call Xbox Customer Support IMMEDIATELY, tell them you have had Unauthorized access on your account. they will know what to do. Do it now! 18004MYXBOX
  6. WPAK Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Hi there,

I have to advise on contacting Xbox Support again, since they are the only ones to be able to investigate this and give an answer to your question.

To contact Xbox Support use for the phone number:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Unauthorized charge for $15.89

1. Unauthorized charge for $15.89 - Similar Threads - Unauthorized charge $15

2. Unauthorized charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized charge: I have a charge on my bank account that I did not authorize. When I check my Microsoft account, they don’t have any history for purchases on there or any credit card information. I can’t figure...
  3. Unauthorized charges Re on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges Re on my Microsoft account: I am getting repeated charges on my credit card from microsoft. The amount is for 10.59. Last charges om march 17 026a6b99-dadb-4e74-a285-4fd09f1e607a
  4. unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal: My 10 year old grandson made purchases on his xbox with my paypal account with out me knowing it. Is thee anyway to get a refund seeing how it was unauthorized. It was several purchases....
  5. Unauthorized charges and getting my moms new card number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized charges and getting my moms new card number: How can Microsoft TAKE my debit card number information on a card that I JUST activated? Not just that but HOW can they activate my card on when I CANCELLED ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS and took all forms of...
  6. Unauthorized charges on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized charges on my bank account: I was charged $48.59 for Microsoft ultimate 3 and I DID NOT do it nor do I know what it is help please aa2da098-eda1-4c12-96f8-2e265e419334
  7. Unauthorized Charge On My Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Charge On My Debit Card: How do I dispute an unathorized charge from my debit card from Xbox?? I dont own or play Xbox. Nor does anyone in my house. I have been trying for about a week now. I need to speak with a real...
  8. Cobrança indevida diariamente [Mod Translation - Daily unauthorized charge]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança indevida diariamente [Mod Translation - Daily unauthorized charge]: Boa noite, Foi realizado no dia 07/08/20 uma compra do XBOX LIVE GOLD no valor de R$69,00 pelo meu cartão de Crédito. Agora esta sendo cobrado diariamente valores indevidos que não faziam pacote...
  9. unauthorized charges i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unauthorized charges i need help: I need help. Have always purchased gift cards for my son, but there are Alot of unauthorized charges through my bank d2d4d7f4-2371-4dce-9532-469ac377baa2
  10. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized charges: My moms cash app card keeps getting charges from Xbox 24.99 to 19.99 to 9.95 and Im not doing it from my Xbox. Someone has her information but I cant figure out how to find who it is. She already...