unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal

Discus and support unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My 10 year old grandson made purchases on his xbox with my paypal account with out me knowing it. Is thee anyway to get a refund seeing how it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jeffshaw5, Feb 20, 2021.

1. jeffshaw5
    jeffshaw5 Guest

My 10 year old grandson made purchases on his xbox with my paypal account with out me knowing it. Is thee anyway to get a refund seeing how it was unauthorized. It was several purchases.

:)

jeffshaw5, Feb 20, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello jeffshaw5, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

All you need to do is go to msft.it/6017TSaPx, sign in using the account that made the purchases, select the items you want a refund for and then request the refund!
    After your refund request is approved it shall take from 3 to 5 business days for your money to be back!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. bowski477 Win User

Stolen gamer tag

He will need to contact official support ASAP to open an unauthorized access case. He should contact his bank/paypal/credit card company to stop any charges right away.
  4. Ice DjKilla Win User

EA access

Try adding it to a PayPal account as a debit/credit card. Then link a PayPal account to your xbox, and purchase.

Essentially PayPal would just be the "middle man", in charge of exchanging the transaction.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

My son can't access his account (hacked)

You can contact your credit card company and explain the situation to them and they will initiate a credit card number change to prevent unauthorized charges to your account. Alternatively if you have set up that you need to authorize a purchase that incurs
    a charge before they are completed then you shouldn't need to worry. Just monitor your credit card and if an unauthorized charge occurs then you can contact your credit card company to have it reversed. Most credit card companies allow you dispute a charge
    that was not made by you within a certain timeframe. So as long as you monitor it you won't be held responsible if a charge does indeed occur.
  6. xHAYA8U5Ax Win User

Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard and Microsoft rips me off!

When it comes to the $1 charge it is a common practice and is done with any kind of credit card. Just with normal credit cards most people don't even notice. With gift cards people are tracking what is left and notice it. Linking a gift card to PayPal
    isn't the answer either because PayPal do it as well. As do Sony and many other companies. It isn't ripping anybody off though. It is done to verify the card and it will be refunded.
Thema:

1. unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal - Similar Threads - unauthorized charges credit

2. Unauthorized charges and getting my moms new card number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized charges and getting my moms new card number: How can Microsoft TAKE my debit card number information on a card that I JUST activated? Not just that but HOW can they activate my card on when I CANCELLED ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS and took all forms of...
  3. Unauthorized charges on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized charges on my bank account: I was charged $48.59 for Microsoft ultimate 3 and I DID NOT do it nor do I know what it is help please aa2da098-eda1-4c12-96f8-2e265e419334
  4. Unauthorized Charge On My Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Charge On My Debit Card: How do I dispute an unathorized charge from my debit card from Xbox?? I dont own or play Xbox. Nor does anyone in my house. I have been trying for about a week now. I need to speak with a real...
  5. Cobrança indevida diariamente [Mod Translation - Daily unauthorized charge]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança indevida diariamente [Mod Translation - Daily unauthorized charge]: Boa noite, Foi realizado no dia 07/08/20 uma compra do XBOX LIVE GOLD no valor de R$69,00 pelo meu cartão de Crédito. Agora esta sendo cobrado diariamente valores indevidos que não faziam pacote...
  6. unauthorized charges i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unauthorized charges i need help: I need help. Have always purchased gift cards for my son, but there are Alot of unauthorized charges through my bank d2d4d7f4-2371-4dce-9532-469ac377baa2
  7. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized charges: My moms cash app card keeps getting charges from Xbox 24.99 to 19.99 to 9.95 and Im not doing it from my Xbox. Someone has her information but I cant figure out how to find who it is. She already...
  8. Unauthorized Charges for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Charges for Xbox: I had more than $1,800 charged to my account that were not authorized by me and Microsoft is refusing to offer a refund even within the 14 day refund period. Have others experienced this?...
  9. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges: I was charged $18.99 despite making no purchases or having any active subscriptions and cant connect to the support chat as it just times out. Does Microsoft have an email I can contact? I...
  10. unauthorized charged on credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unauthorized charged on credit card: My son made a tonne of unauthorized charges to xbox live. He says he doesn't remember his login info or password so how do I go about having these charges removed??????...