Unauthorized charges

Discus and support Unauthorized charges in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was charged $18.99 despite making no purchases or having any active subscriptions and cant connect to the support chat as it just times out. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MicrosoftSteals, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Unauthorized charges

I was charged $18.99 despite making no purchases or having any active subscriptions and cant connect to the support chat as it just times out. Does Microsoft have an email I can contact? I shouldn't have to waste my own money making a phone call to sort
    out a charge I never authorized.

:)

MicrosoftSteals, Dec 4, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Sorry to hear that you've been having billing issues. However, this is a very old thread. If you can create a brand new one detailing your issue that would be appreciated.

However, if your problem does have to do with billing there is nothing that anyone here will be able to do to help you as only phone support can deal with billing issues.

Thank you.
  3. MicrosoftSteals Win User

Unauthorized charges

Got through the chat by turning off my network ad blocker and sorted it out with Microsoft.

Not sure if it was a glitch or what but they were still charging me for a subscription I cancelled last month even though it clearly said I cancelled it.

At least its back in order now but still very disappointed that a company as big as Microsoft can make cancelling a trial so difficult.
  4. Nugs of Karma Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Call Xbox Customer Support IMMEDIATELY, tell them you have had Unauthorized access on your account. they will know what to do. Do it now! 18004MYXBOX
  5. WPAK Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Hi there,

I have to advise on contacting Xbox Support again, since they are the only ones to be able to investigate this and give an answer to your question.

To contact Xbox Support use for the phone number:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SoulWitness Win User

Unauthorized charges

yes, we had 8 charges for vbucks daily when no one was even home. Microsoft insisted my son made them. We do not have vbucks in our account--just charges for them. I'm having to fight this using the bank.
Thema:

Unauthorized charges

1. Unauthorized charges - Similar Threads - Unauthorized charges

2. Unauthorized Charges for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Charges for Xbox: I had more than $1,800 charged to my account that were not authorized by me and Microsoft is refusing to offer a refund even within the 14 day refund period. Have others experienced this?...
  3. Unauthorized charges Roblox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges Roblox PC: Hej Jag kanske har valt fel kategori men jag hittade inget bättre alternativ. Jag letar information om hur jag kan komma i kontakt med er angående återbetalning av köp gjorda i Roblox spelet...
  4. unauthorized charged on credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unauthorized charged on credit card: My son made a tonne of unauthorized charges to xbox live. He says he doesn't remember his login info or password so how do I go about having these charges removed??????...
  5. Unauthorized charges on my debit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges on my debit card: Hi, my name is Aaron. I am emailing you about 3 separate charges from Microsoft on my debit card. They are each for 10.36 if I remember correctly. I would like for these charges to be...
  6. Refunds for unauthorized charges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds for unauthorized charges: I have quite a few charges to my Visa that I did not purchase nor did I authorize. I would like my money back and canceled my Visa to the payment option. Thank you. For a game in the store....
  7. Unauthorized Charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Charges: I have an almost 90 dollar unauthorized charge on my account. I have neither and XBOX nor and XBOX 1. Both my sons do but they shouldn't have my account number. I need this to stop. I have waited...
  8. unauthorized charge of 99.99 and 24.99

in XBoX on Consoles
    unauthorized charge of 99.99 and 24.99: unauthorized access and charge of $99.99 and 24.99 I want this reversed and a block from my account f339fc0f-7d47-4bf2-9cc8-d2e493c254e6
  9. unauthorized charge of 99.99 and 24.99

in XBoX on Consoles
    unauthorized charge of 99.99 and 24.99: unauthorized charge of $99.99 and 24.99 charge I want this reversed 305d4f7a-12f8-48d4-b198-34be8fb5258f
  10. Unauthorized charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized charge: Hi, I have encountered a problem in the last month, after purchasing an in-app purchase for the Fortnite game, I have been subtracting money from the Xbox by my credit card without autorized, can...