Unauthorized payments on my debit card!

Discus and support Unauthorized payments on my debit card! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Being Charged on my debit for purchases I didn't make!!!! 6cc8ed9c-fd30-430d-8564-2886e6e356bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bunny5f6, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Bunny5f6
    Bunny5f6 Guest

Being Charged on my debit for purchases I didn't make!!!!

:)

Bunny5f6, Dec 27, 2014
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Mini-Survey: How do you purchase your digital content on Xbox Live?

Not true. A lot of factors go into whether or not you will be stuck with the charges. Never EVER use your debit card online. Not sure what state you are in (I'm sure each have their own laws on the subject) but as a general rule debit cards have very little consumer protections. So, I guess be careful.

otisthered, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Urantian01
    Urantian01 Guest
    Mini-Survey: How do you purchase your digital content on Xbox Live?

Debit, credit, paypal, and rewards cash.

Never have been worried about payment info, not like I would be liable for unauthorized charges on any of those payment options anyhow.

Urantian01, Dec 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hi there,

For unathorised purchases definitely get in touch Phone Support immediately:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They should be able to do something about the charges and also help you set up an Unauthorised Access Claim.

As for your account, this page has some good information to follow on making it more secure for the future:

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Hi there,

For unathorised purchases definitely get in touch Phone Support immediately:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They should be able to do something about the charges and also help you set up an Unauthorised Access Claim.

As for your account, this page has some good information to follow on making it more secure for the future:

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

Unauthorized charges on my debit card

As mentioned by fellow ambassadors, you would need to speak with xbox support as we are unable to deal with anything financial. I hope this gets resolved as soon as.
  7. JakeODX Win User

Hello Aaron,

Please contact Xbox Support and request a refund
    here

Thanks,
  8. Christyna64 Win User

9. Njal the Blue Win User

Unauthorized use of my debit card

This is a community forum. We can not deal with account or billing.

You would need to go via HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

At the virtual agent select "see other options" select a topic, then select"show contact options" and request a callback
Thema:

1. Unauthorized payments on my debit card! - Similar Threads - Unauthorized payments debit

2. Major unauthorized purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Major unauthorized purchase: My cousin is only a little kid, but this is to much. He stayed here for a week and was using my pc gaming set up flash forward a week and I'm checking my email for a password reset for steam and I...
  3. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges: I was charged $18.99 despite making no purchases or having any active subscriptions and cant connect to the support chat as it just times out. Does Microsoft have an email I can contact? I...
  4. Unauthorized purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchases on my account: Earlier this year, someone got unauthorized access of my account and gifted several digital purchases to their account (which I know the email that is linked to it now). I have tried speaking to...
  5. Unauthorized charges Roblox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges Roblox PC: Hej Jag kanske har valt fel kategori men jag hittade inget bättre alternativ. Jag letar information om hur jag kan komma i kontakt med er angående återbetalning av köp gjorda i Roblox spelet...
  6. Payments for Xbox live unauthorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for Xbox live unauthorized: Hi im after some help here, in december my sons friend needed to pay his xbox live subscription & so i allowed him to use my card in order to complete this. each month since this time though ive...
  7. Pagamento Non Autorizzato Gioco Games With gold [Translation - Unauthorized payment game games ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento Non Autorizzato Gioco Games With gold [Translation - Unauthorized payment game games ...: Ciao a tutti. Oggi ( dopo aver effettuato regolare login) mi sono diretto nella sezione Games with gold per riscattare Battlefield 1. Bene, eseguo la solita procedura (sono abbonato gold dalla...
  8. Xbox account hacked and unauthorized payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account hacked and unauthorized payments: Hello, recently my xbox account was hacked and the e-mail has been changed. There has also been a payment of 149.99 EUR without my knowledge or consent. Is there any way I could regain access to...
  9. Xbox account hacked and unauthorized payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account hacked and unauthorized payments: Hello, recently my xbox account was hacked and the e-mail has been changed. There has also been a payment of 149.99 EUR without my knowledge or consent. Is there any way I could regain access to...
  10. unauthorized payment you made in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    unauthorized payment you made in my account: Hello , at the date of 27.11.2017 we purches a subsription order for one month of xbox live gold . after the order I updated my subscription so that there will be no automatic renewall and it is...