Unauthorized purchase

Discus and support Unauthorized purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue. V-bucks were purchased incorrectly and I'm trying to get a refund. Who do I talk to? 0452dd30-28ef-4e63-9c45-bc2407f7d16a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LouieRedwood, May 2, 2021.

1. LouieRedwood
    LouieRedwood Guest

Unauthorized purchase

Has anyone else had this issue. V-bucks were purchased incorrectly and I'm trying to get a refund. Who do I talk to?

:)

LouieRedwood, May 2, 2021
  2. UnbearableKing Win User

Unauthorized Purchase

Today, July 8, 2017, there was an unauthorized purchase of a video game, $12.00, on my account. I just want the game refunded. I am in the process of resetting my password in case of possible breach to my security. Any advice will help.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Purchases

my 3yr old made purchases on my card that i clearly didnt authorize i want my money back
    Sorry to hear it. For future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread instead of bumping older ones. In the meantime there are two ways to request a refund on the purchases.

1. log in to https://account.microsoft.com and process the refund there

2. Call phone support to request a refund. You can get the number for your region via this link http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  4. Photonimus Win User

Unauthorized purchase.

Sadly, most purchases are final, and each account holder is responsible for making sure unauthorised access doesn't happen. As Hellspawn pointed out, phone support is your best bet.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unauthorized Purchase

You would need to contact phone support. However, everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds so there is no guarantee that they will give one. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Unauthorized Purchases

Phone Xbox Support as soon as possible.
Thema:

Unauthorized purchase

1. Unauthorized purchase - Similar Threads - Unauthorized purchase

2. Purchases by child a minor unauthorized Purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases by child a minor unauthorized Purchases: My son bypass the passkey by entering the wrong information more than once the system then defaults to password access somehow my 6 years old son obtained my password and brought these items,...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: Hi - I can't find a specific way to handle this issue. We had 3 unauthorized Microsoft Store purchases (all v-bucks) on one of our Verizon iPhones yesterday. We quickly called Verizon, which said...
  4. Unauthorized purchases by my 9 year old from 9/7-11/27 to the tune of $478. I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized purchases by my 9 year old from 9/7-11/27 to the tune of $478. I need help...: I need the direct phone number to have these unauthorized purchases to be credited to my credit card. Gabrielle Toni b81d7ed2-0518-4491-bdc9-9458e54618ab
  5. Unauthorized XBox game purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized XBox game purchase: I have 3 purchases on my XBox account that no one in my family admits to buying. I am the primary account holder, is there any way to reverse the purchase and get a refund to the card used to...
  6. Unauthorized purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized purchases: as that I am aware of on August 6th 2020 my 11 year old son decided to download my debit card onto the Xbox and started purchasing items from Xbox for his Xbox one without permission the quite a...
  7. Unauthorized purchases on my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized purchases on my Xbox account: My son stayed the night (7/28/2020) at with his friend and logged into our xbox live account on friends xbox. Over the next few days the “friend” made $785.00 worth of game purchases and v-bucks...
  8. unauthorize purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unauthorize purchase: I got charged on 06 Jul 2020 $48.98 in which i did not authorize d99d1ec2-9717-4de9-ba8a-14640c49202e
  9. Major unauthorized purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Major unauthorized purchase: My cousin is only a little kid, but this is to much. He stayed here for a week and was using my pc gaming set up flash forward a week and I'm checking my email for a password reset for steam and I...
  10. Unauthorized purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchases on my account: Earlier this year, someone got unauthorized access of my account and gifted several digital purchases to their account (which I know the email that is linked to it now). I have tried speaking to...