Unauthorized Transaction

Discus and support Unauthorized Transaction in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cisconetman007, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Unauthorized Transaction

I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know how to go about getting a refund.

DB

:)

cisconetman007, Sep 18, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

3. xTye Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

It sounds like you were billed and renewed before redeeming the code. Contact Xbox Support. They should work with you and get you all fixed up.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

Sorry to hear it. A payment method cannot be removed while you are in Gold status. However, seeing as how your issue is a billing issue you would need to contact phone support and deal with them on this. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call
    back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unauthorized transactions

You will have to call support for help with this issue.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

I would on top of the information already mention change your password and activate 2FA
Thema:

Unauthorized Transaction

1. Unauthorized Transaction - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Transaction

2. cobro no autorizado (unauthorized collection)

in XBoX on Windows
    cobro no autorizado (unauthorized collection): Hola tengo un problema y es que coloque el numero de mi tarjeta en microsoft store para poder pagar la suscripción a game pass de pc y al realizar esto me generaron dos cobros a mi cuenta...
  3. Unauthorized use of my debit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized use of my debit card: I make all my game purchases and gold payments with gift cards and gold cards bought from the store. Somehow microsoft charged a new debit card that I just had issued, without me ever putting the...
  4. Unerlaubter Kauf auf Konsole [Translation-Unauthorized purchase on console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unerlaubter Kauf auf Konsole [Translation-Unauthorized purchase on console]: Es wurde von meiner Konsole unerlaubt und ohne Inkenntnissetzung meiner Person ein Kauf durch einen Minderjährigen getätigt. Kann ich diesbezüglich um einen Umtausch bitten? Danke für eine...
  5. What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?: Hi ! I wanna know if something is planned to fix the use of keyboard and mouse on not allowed games ? I know that the game devs decide to allow or not the use of K/M, and that there is a lot of...
  6. Payments for Xbox live unauthorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for Xbox live unauthorized: Hi im after some help here, in december my sons friend needed to pay his xbox live subscription & so i allowed him to use my card in order to complete this. each month since this time though ive...
  7. Compra não autorizada [Translation-Unauthorized purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra não autorizada [Translation-Unauthorized purchase]: Olá tudo bem?! como posso fazer cancelamento de compra feito no meu cartão de credito sem a minha autorização !? Foram duas compras feitas dia 2 desse mês. [Translation- Hello, how are you?! how...
  8. Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?: Hi folks! I'm fairly certain all is well, but I wanted to get some feedback. I just got an email today from EA (and it WAS from EA, it wasn't phishing, because I hovered over all of the links and...
  9. Unauthorized Transaction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Transaction: I Just Redeemed A 1 Month Gold Membership And I Cancelled The Automatic Payments Through Paypal Well Microsoft Took The Payment Anyways Making It An Unauthorized Transaction And I Tried Deleting...
  10. Unauthorized money transaction from microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized money transaction from microsoft: I received a transaction by my paypal account of 19.99€ for a purchase that i didn't make at all. I don't have a renewed live account!!! How it's supposed i have made this purchase? I want back...