Unauthorized Transaction

Discus and support Unauthorized Transaction in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cisconetman007, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Unauthorized Transaction

I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know how to go about getting a refund.

DB

:)

cisconetman007, Sep 18, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

3. xTye Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

It sounds like you were billed and renewed before redeeming the code. Contact Xbox Support. They should work with you and get you all fixed up.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

Sorry to hear it. A payment method cannot be removed while you are in Gold status. However, seeing as how your issue is a billing issue you would need to contact phone support and deal with them on this. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call
    back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unauthorized transactions

You will have to call support for help with this issue.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Unauthorized Transaction

I would on top of the information already mention change your password and activate 2FA
Thema:

Unauthorized Transaction

1. Unauthorized Transaction - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Transaction

2. I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]: I have four unauthorized billings. How do I get get for them? a660e401-4c9a-43d3-bf25-c9f0083a5978
  3. Unauthorized Charges for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Charges for Xbox: I had more than $1,800 charged to my account that were not authorized by me and Microsoft is refusing to offer a refund even within the 14 day refund period. Have others experienced this?...
  4. Unauthorized Gamer Tag name change. No notice or reason of this action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Gamer Tag name change. No notice or reason of this action: Hello, I need to know why my Gamer tag was change without my authorization or a notice from xbox? My gamer tag was not Vulgar/Offensive. I changed my original gamer tag to something available and...
  5. Major unauthorized purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Major unauthorized purchase: My cousin is only a little kid, but this is to much. He stayed here for a week and was using my pc gaming set up flash forward a week and I'm checking my email for a password reset for steam and I...
  6. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges: I was charged $18.99 despite making no purchases or having any active subscriptions and cant connect to the support chat as it just times out. Does Microsoft have an email I can contact? I...
  7. Unauthorized purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchases on my account: Earlier this year, someone got unauthorized access of my account and gifted several digital purchases to their account (which I know the email that is linked to it now). I have tried speaking to...
  8. Unauthorized charges Roblox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges Roblox PC: Hej Jag kanske har valt fel kategori men jag hittade inget bättre alternativ. Jag letar information om hur jag kan komma i kontakt med er angående återbetalning av köp gjorda i Roblox spelet...
  9. Unauthorized Transaction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Transaction: I Just Redeemed A 1 Month Gold Membership And I Cancelled The Automatic Payments Through Paypal Well Microsoft Took The Payment Anyways Making It An Unauthorized Transaction And I Tried Deleting...
  10. Unauthorized money transaction from microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized money transaction from microsoft: I received a transaction by my paypal account of 19.99€ for a purchase that i didn't make at all. I don't have a renewed live account!!! How it's supposed i have made this purchase? I want back...