Unauthorized use of my debit card

Discus and support Unauthorized use of my debit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I make all my game purchases and gold payments with gift cards and gold cards bought from the store. Somehow microsoft charged a new debit card that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WolfBorn1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WolfBorn1
    WolfBorn1 Guest

I make all my game purchases and gold payments with gift cards and gold cards bought from the store. Somehow microsoft charged a new debit card that I just had issued, without me ever putting the information into xbox. Its currently been sent to the fraud
    investigation department of the bank. With the bank claiming.. Take the purchase up with the merchant. So here I am. I want my gold charge reversed on the debit card you guys defrauded. Because I have a 1 month card right here ive been waiting to use.

:)

WolfBorn1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

This is a community forum. We can not deal with account or billing.

You would need to go via HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

At the virtual agent select "see other options" select a topic, then select"show contact options" and request a callback
  3. maxen Win User

Unauthorized payments on my debit card!

Hi there,

For unathorised purchases definitely get in touch Phone Support immediately:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They should be able to do something about the charges and also help you set up an Unauthorised Access Claim.

As for your account, this page has some good information to follow on making it more secure for the future:

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do
  4. ThePurplMonster Win User

xbox live gold

Do you not trust Microsoft? They have my credit and debit card info, and my PayPal info. There are absolutely NO unauthorized purchases made. I've had them on there for about a year now. No problems whatsoever.
  5. Zeeshan Mhaskar Win User

Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

Indian credit cards do work in India ..

But debit cards don't

My friends are using their cc , but I am unable to add debit card

Although debit card does work in Windows Store and Windows Phone Store because they use commerce.microsoft.com as their billing system while Xbox Live has a different billing system
  6. JackPlunkett98 Win User

Promotion not recieved

I used my debit card to purchase it
Thema:

1. Unauthorized use of my debit card - Similar Threads - Unauthorized debit card

2. Unauthorized Transaction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized Transaction: I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know how to go about getting a refund. DB...
  3. cobro no autorizado (unauthorized collection)

in XBoX on Windows
    cobro no autorizado (unauthorized collection): Hola tengo un problema y es que coloque el numero de mi tarjeta en microsoft store para poder pagar la suscripción a game pass de pc y al realizar esto me generaron dos cobros a mi cuenta...
  4. Unerlaubter Kauf auf Konsole [Translation-Unauthorized purchase on console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unerlaubter Kauf auf Konsole [Translation-Unauthorized purchase on console]: Es wurde von meiner Konsole unerlaubt und ohne Inkenntnissetzung meiner Person ein Kauf durch einen Minderjährigen getätigt. Kann ich diesbezüglich um einen Umtausch bitten? Danke für eine...
  5. What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?: Hi ! I wanna know if something is planned to fix the use of keyboard and mouse on not allowed games ? I know that the game devs decide to allow or not the use of K/M, and that there is a lot of...
  6. Payments for Xbox live unauthorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for Xbox live unauthorized: Hi im after some help here, in december my sons friend needed to pay his xbox live subscription & so i allowed him to use my card in order to complete this. each month since this time though ive...
  7. Compra não autorizada [Translation-Unauthorized purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra não autorizada [Translation-Unauthorized purchase]: Olá tudo bem?! como posso fazer cancelamento de compra feito no meu cartão de credito sem a minha autorização !? Foram duas compras feitas dia 2 desse mês. [Translation- Hello, how are you?! how...
  8. Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?: Hi folks! I'm fairly certain all is well, but I wanted to get some feedback. I just got an email today from EA (and it WAS from EA, it wasn't phishing, because I hovered over all of the links and...
  9. Unauthorized payments on my debit card!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized payments on my debit card!: Being Charged on my debit for purchases I didn't make!!!! 6cc8ed9c-fd30-430d-8564-2886e6e356bc
  10. Debit Card Charged for Unauthorized Game Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Debit Card Charged for Unauthorized Game Downloads: I was checking my bank statement today and noticed that there were 3 separate charges from xbox live on 1/27/2014 totaling $85.57 that were not authorized. I have since found out that my 8 year...