Unauthorized use of my debit card

Discus and support Unauthorized use of my debit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I make all my game purchases and gold payments with gift cards and gold cards bought from the store. Somehow microsoft charged a new debit card that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WolfBorn1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WolfBorn1
    WolfBorn1 Guest

I make all my game purchases and gold payments with gift cards and gold cards bought from the store. Somehow microsoft charged a new debit card that I just had issued, without me ever putting the information into xbox. Its currently been sent to the fraud
    investigation department of the bank. With the bank claiming.. Take the purchase up with the merchant. So here I am. I want my gold charge reversed on the debit card you guys defrauded. Because I have a 1 month card right here ive been waiting to use.

:)

WolfBorn1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

This is a community forum. We can not deal with account or billing.

You would need to go via HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

At the virtual agent select "see other options" select a topic, then select"show contact options" and request a callback
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

Unauthorized charges on my debit card

As mentioned by fellow ambassadors, you would need to speak with xbox support as we are unable to deal with anything financial. I hope this gets resolved as soon as.
  4. JakeODX Win User

Hello Aaron,

Please contact Xbox Support and request a refund
    here

Thanks,
  5. maxen Win User

Unauthorized payments on my debit card!

Hi there,

For unathorised purchases definitely get in touch Phone Support immediately:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They should be able to do something about the charges and also help you set up an Unauthorised Access Claim.

As for your account, this page has some good information to follow on making it more secure for the future:

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Thema:

1. Unauthorized use of my debit card - Similar Threads - Unauthorized debit card

2. I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]: I have four unauthorized billings. How do I get get for them? a660e401-4c9a-43d3-bf25-c9f0083a5978
  3. Unauthorized Charges for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Charges for Xbox: I had more than $1,800 charged to my account that were not authorized by me and Microsoft is refusing to offer a refund even within the 14 day refund period. Have others experienced this?...
  4. Unauthorized Gamer Tag name change. No notice or reason of this action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Gamer Tag name change. No notice or reason of this action: Hello, I need to know why my Gamer tag was change without my authorization or a notice from xbox? My gamer tag was not Vulgar/Offensive. I changed my original gamer tag to something available and...
  5. Major unauthorized purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Major unauthorized purchase: My cousin is only a little kid, but this is to much. He stayed here for a week and was using my pc gaming set up flash forward a week and I'm checking my email for a password reset for steam and I...
  6. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges: I was charged $18.99 despite making no purchases or having any active subscriptions and cant connect to the support chat as it just times out. Does Microsoft have an email I can contact? I...
  7. Unauthorized purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchases on my account: Earlier this year, someone got unauthorized access of my account and gifted several digital purchases to their account (which I know the email that is linked to it now). I have tried speaking to...
  8. Unauthorized charges on my debit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized charges on my debit card: Hi, my name is Aaron. I am emailing you about 3 separate charges from Microsoft on my debit card. They are each for 10.36 if I remember correctly. I would like for these charges to be...
  9. Unauthorized payments on my debit card!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized payments on my debit card!: Being Charged on my debit for purchases I didn't make!!!! 6cc8ed9c-fd30-430d-8564-2886e6e356bc
  10. Debit Card Charged for Unauthorized Game Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Debit Card Charged for Unauthorized Game Downloads: I was checking my bank statement today and noticed that there were 3 separate charges from xbox live on 1/27/2014 totaling $85.57 that were not authorized. I have since found out that my 8 year...