Unavailable roblox games

Discus and support Unavailable roblox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why some certain games on roblox aren’t available on xbox unlike other platforms such as PC and mobile. When I try to join certain roblox games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefTony07, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ChiefTony07
    ChiefTony07 Guest

Unavailable roblox games

Why some certain games on roblox aren’t available on xbox unlike other platforms such as PC and mobile. When I try to join certain roblox games, there’s a message saying that the game is unavailable and it then shows the Error code: 103

:)

ChiefTony07, Sep 2, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Unavailable roblox games

3. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  4. Spazpol Win User

Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

Contact Roblox support. Because Roblox is a cross platform game with many PC / Apple / Android and non xbox users (majority non-xbox) there is most likely the chance the user would need to be reported via Roblox https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

How do you get a purchase receipt for free roblox game on xbox one

Hello Mark,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the need for a purchase receipt being requested by Roblox on your Xbox One console.

Could you clarify where this request stems from, as in, does the game require this information when trying to launch Roblox?

Considering that Roblox is a free game, all that should be needed to access the game is to ensure that when in the Microsoft store, Roblox shows an install or get option.

Clarify the above, and or check the Microsoft store on the console and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Unavailable roblox games

1. Unavailable roblox games - Similar Threads - Unavailable roblox games

2. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  3. IPv4& IPv6 issues. NAT unavailable - Xbox service issues??

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv4& IPv6 issues. NAT unavailable - Xbox service issues??: Im comnected with an ethernet cable. It saysthere are xbox issues on their end. I have done allchecks and resets. 149715e6-d774-4cfa-a164-86b68bf2a698
  4. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander Lilith DLC unavailable: I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons I got from the DLC even say [requires fight...
  5. Gamertags are unavailable but seemingly are.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags are unavailable but seemingly are.: Hi I've been looking at different Gamertags to maybe use in the future and seemingly they look like they've been taken but when I search for the gamertag using find someone on Xbox one and search...
  6. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back: Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d
  7. War Tech Fighters Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Tech Fighters Unavailable: Hello, I'm interested in [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] released on 26/06/2019. However, it doesn't appear on portugal's store. Is this a mistake or is there a reason for it?...
  8. Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.: I am trying to buy the forsaken expansion from destiny 2. It does not show up. However, when i switched from my european location to USA. It showed up in the store. I tried to buy it but Americans...
  9. 1440p + 120hz = Unavailable (For Me)

in XboX Insiders
    1440p + 120hz = Unavailable (For Me): I've been trying recently to have 1440p and 120hz together and it's just not working for me. I have the 'Dell S2719DGF' (gaming) monitor (great monitor BTW (except in this situation)). Specs:...
  10. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7