Unavailable roblox games

Discus and support Unavailable roblox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why some certain games on roblox aren’t available on xbox unlike other platforms such as PC and mobile. When I try to join certain roblox games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefTony07, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ChiefTony07
    ChiefTony07 Guest

Unavailable roblox games

Why some certain games on roblox aren’t available on xbox unlike other platforms such as PC and mobile. When I try to join certain roblox games, there’s a message saying that the game is unavailable and it then shows the Error code: 103

:)

ChiefTony07, Sep 2, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Unavailable roblox games

3. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Roblox

Hi there Alex_0418

Play 5 games on the featured list of roblox to unlock it, It's normally the way roblox does things :).
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

ROBLOX Error. Code 901 in XBOX One

Hi there

May I ask, does the error happen when attempting to load roblox or any games in particular for roblox?
  6. blmacaluso Win User

game with easy achievements

Minecraft, roblox and telltale games!!
Thema:

Unavailable roblox games

1. Unavailable roblox games - Similar Threads - Unavailable roblox games

2. Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error: Hello, I live in Germany and have a new xbox one s that I bought just two days ago. I've been using the console with no issues, been logged in with my microsoft account and been downloading games....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable: I previously redeemed a giftcard for buying Java and I got free minecraft for windows 10 and it worked just fine on that laptop, I decided I wanted to upgrade, so I switched to desktop which also...
  4. RAGE 2 (PC) is currently unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    RAGE 2 (PC) is currently unavailable.: I'm waiting for a month but it still unavailable. Why ? (I have game pass.) 0155b079-d380-4950-9367-bc3d981780cd
  5. Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”: Hi- havent turned the xbox on in a year or so. Turned on, did all the updates, signed in with app-specific password to my account. But i cant load anynof my games on the hdd. Status code error...
  6. Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable but Nat type is open: Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download,...
  7. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...: Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox...
  8. Game pass game suddenly unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game suddenly unavailable: I was playing life is strange before the storm and then the next day it randomly says I don't own it. (0x803f8001) My game pass subscription is up to date and this seems to be the game pass game...
  9. xbox one Nat Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one Nat Type unavailable: Can't fix the NAT unavailable. Have reset the xbox and router. Opened IPv6 and all ports. Tried alternate port selections. Xbox support has just said "oops, try reporting it through the app"....
  10. My nat type is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nat type is unavailable: cant join online sessions, tried everything from the support page, reset console to factory, enable ipv6. My ps4 on the same network works fine getting a nat type 2 when i test it. Help its so...