Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router

Discus and support Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two xboxs in my home so me and my girlfreind can play together but we are not able to connect in any games other than elder scrolls online we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by conman270, Aug 28, 2019.

1. conman270
    conman270 Guest

I have two xboxs in my home so me and my girlfreind can play together but we are not able to connect in any games other than elder scrolls online we have tried pubg, halo 5, and apex legends but we are unable to get into a match together. Sorry if this
    is posted in the wrong section I wasn't sure where to post this.

:)

conman270, Aug 28, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi conman270

If possible try to hardwire on of the consoles, it may solve the issue.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Conman,

Dont worry about the spelling mistake, we all make them.

Have you checked your network nat type? and is there any possible way that the xbox's might have static ip's and dns settings? this could be causing a mismatch or a conflict between the consoles ip's.

If your Nat type is strict, you'll have problems joining on each other.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Are you connecting both via wifi? Try one with cable and one with wifi, or both with cable.
  6. conman270 Win User

Sorry just realized I misspelled unable in the subject title.
Thema:

1. Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router - Similar Threads - Unbale connect xboxs

2. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  3. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Connection Issue: Hi, I've been using the Xbox(Beta) on my PC for a few months now and it's been fine. However, now I can't seem to connect to anyone on the PC for the past couple weeks. I can access the Xbox Game...
  4. deconnection sur plusieurs jeux[Translation-connection over several games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    deconnection sur plusieurs jeux[Translation-connection over several games]: bonjour, depuis septembre dernier j ai noté des ralentissement internet severe , notamment sur world of tank et world war z , qui s ajoute cette annee 2020 avec ghost recon breakpoint , jai...
  5. Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch: I recently purchased Minecraft for my Switch, and when I tried to connect my minecraft it gave me a website with a code. Seemed simple, so i went to the website and the link didn't work; and said...
  6. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  7. Cannot connect to store, but connection is fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to store, but connection is fine: My Xbox will not connect to the Microsoft store to do updates, play online games, or reload games. My internet connection is fine and I can play disc games ?????? I have done a hard reset and it...
  8. Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...: The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  9. Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League: Renewed our Xbox Life Gold pass yesterday and as of yesterday cannot get Rocket League to open. I get a message to confirm my subscription and to make sure we are logged in. That all checks out....
  10. Anyone know what I can do about this? They're connected to the same wifi network, so I'm a...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know what I can do about this? They're connected to the same wifi network, so I'm a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GrimmSleeper97 [link] [comments]