Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router

Discus and support Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two xboxs in my home so me and my girlfreind can play together but we are not able to connect in any games other than elder scrolls online we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by conman270, Aug 28, 2019.

1. conman270
    conman270 Guest

I have two xboxs in my home so me and my girlfreind can play together but we are not able to connect in any games other than elder scrolls online we have tried pubg, halo 5, and apex legends but we are unable to get into a match together. Sorry if this
    is posted in the wrong section I wasn't sure where to post this.

:)

conman270, Aug 28, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi conman270

If possible try to hardwire on of the consoles, it may solve the issue.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Conman,

Dont worry about the spelling mistake, we all make them.

Have you checked your network nat type? and is there any possible way that the xbox's might have static ip's and dns settings? this could be causing a mismatch or a conflict between the consoles ip's.

If your Nat type is strict, you'll have problems joining on each other.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Are you connecting both via wifi? Try one with cable and one with wifi, or both with cable.
  6. conman270 Win User

Sorry just realized I misspelled unable in the subject title.
Thema:

1. Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router - Similar Threads - Unbale connect xboxs

2. XBOX ONE S console connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S console connection problem: I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i do? ff25e2c0-617e-4666-8d91-c6cb5df09039
  3. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  4. Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse: добрый день возможно ли подключить клавиатуру и мышь к хвох one s [Translate] good day is it possible to connect the keyboard and mouse to the xmany one s 6e798865-4b2f-4288-8f1a-38b4263a3a24
  5. Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server: I can play campaign, and tutorial. But can't play MP Also I use Comodo Firewall, and after installing the apps of xbox pc the firewall become crazy. I now have it disabled, and still can't play....
  6. XBox Companion App Not Connecting to XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Companion App Not Connecting to XBox: I am trying to connect my computer to my XBox via the XBox companion app on my computer. I followed the instructions given online (modifying the settings on my XBox Settings > Preferences > Xbox...
  7. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  9. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  10. Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.: My xbox is on the same internet connection as my phone and my pc but it cannot connect to the xbox app on either devices. Its even on the same subnetwork but it doesn't come up, what do I do to...