Unban Xbox account

Discus and support Unban Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need my account unbanned pls its permantly banned e7fbc19e-a89b-4662-9d13-a7dc763083cf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L3Leader, Jan 12, 2021.

1. L3Leader
    L3Leader Guest

Unban Xbox account

I need my account unbanned pls its permantly banned

:)

L3Leader, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unban Xbox account

3. MATT VERDE Win User

Downloading Content

if there wasnt a real reason your xbox account was banned you can call xbox support to get your account unbanned
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

unbanning accounts

You can always look into submitting a Case Review by checking out the Enforcement website.
  5. {Parity} Win User

unbanning accounts

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Game sharing the way you are doing it is against the Code of Conduct, Terms of use. If you let someone have your login credentials you are responsible for anything that happens with your account.
  6. Allynon Win User

unbanning accounts

I would submit a case review in this situation.

To avoid this from happening, you should only share your information with someone you 100% trust with your account or not share at all.
Thema:

Unban Xbox account

1. Unban Xbox account - Similar Threads - Unban account

2. Unbanning my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unbanning my account: Recently o got banned for putting [mod removed] which i didnt put it in a offensive way but used the right way towards a game e85825a8-a9f1-4c8d-8827-6073afa73f96
  3. Xbox, please unban my account Zeruixa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, please unban my account Zeruixa: So my main account was banned permanently for something i didn't do, i was playing gta when my account signed out and it said your account is permanently banned. I don't know why i got banned...
  4. Getting an old account unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an old account unbanned: Back in 2017 i had my main account at the time permanently banned for repeated communication bans. Since then i have made a new account and have had a completely clean record for three years and...
  5. Please Help Fix/Unban/Unlock Main Account XGunxRumX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help Fix/Unban/Unlock Main Account XGunxRumX: Hey Xbox, so hopefully this doesnt get taken down; as below Is a SS of why and how I got Perma Ban on Xbox. So basically for 4 months now my account had been blocked and banned, and I’ve tried...
  6. Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX: Hey Xbox, so hopefully this doesnt get taken down; as below Is a SS of why and how I got Perma Ban on Xbox. So basically for 4 months now my account had been blocked and banned, and I’ve tried...
  7. Unbanning a banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a banned account: I was playing on my xbox with my mates when i suddenly got a message from xbox saying i was banned and it logged me out and i cant log back in and its saying my account is permanently banned, but...
  8. Please Unban my main account XGunxRumX.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban my main account XGunxRumX.: Hey Xbox, so I was wondering If I could get further assistance with this, or If anyone could possibly help more; as I’ve exhausted everything I believe, but my main account XGunxRumX got...
  9. Please Unban My Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Xbox Account: Hey Xbox, so I was wondering If I could get further assistance with this, or If anyone could possibly help more; as I’ve exhausted everything I believe, but my main account XGunxRumX got...
  10. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...