Unban?

Discus and support Unban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my old xbox live account “killer death52”I have it for years starting on the xbox 360. I was really yung I do not remember everything but I think i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bradyliebeck, Mar 25, 2020.

1. bradyliebeck
    bradyliebeck Guest

Unban?

So my old xbox live account “killer death52”I have it for years starting on the xbox 360. I was really yung I do not remember everything but I think i was trying to get free stuff from a “modder” cause I didn’t believe he could do stuff I started playing
    xbox again and I want my old account with all my stuff on it. It has been like 3 years sense I was banned. Thank you for reading and love the xbox.

:)

bradyliebeck, Mar 25, 2020
  2. czerwca Win User

I get unbann but

With regards to this, they might be having an on going server issue affecting you in communication but I am pretty positive that they are already aware of it and someone on their possibly doing their best to fix it as soon as possible.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Please unband me my friend oddraging Rex reported me for a silly joke

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. silentkill12345 Win User

My console is banned?

you have to call the customer support, they will search it for you, they cant unbann you sorry
  5. WPAK Win User

Can i get unbann

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist with enforcement issues/requests like this.

You will have to go to enforcement.xbox.com for any information, you might be able to do a Case Review for more information etc.

This is all that can be advised in the forums
  6. Smwutches Win User

chance to unbann permanent account?

Since the ban took place over a year ago, it is no longer eligible for a case review so there is no way it can be unbanned.
Thema:

Unban?

1. Unban? - Similar Threads - Unban

2. How to get unbanned from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get unbanned from permenat suspended: I just don't know......i didn't do anything wrong.......i just wish i can have it back:'( ccad8bad-dc62-4f42-ae24-2f9cb4c901b6
  3. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  4. How can you get your Xbox unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you get your Xbox unbanned?: Because my friends brother gave her an xbox and he got it permanently banned and we were wondering how to get it unbanned... 3ae5e393-f099-4a5a-8ab8-59d781c054bc
  5. How do I get unbanned today

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned today: i got hacked and the hacker was sending rude messages to people i got a ban on so i did it and now i got another ban my birthday is on the 25 and the ban ends then but it aint gunna be fun anymore...
  6. How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?: I can't use the enforcement website since every time I log in, it logs me out. fd03910f-e4b1-4a2b-8e29-743c7e54ae8b
  7. Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures: Xbox I dont know what I did for me to be able not to upload anymore custom gamerpic. I really sad and I wish I could just upload a picture from the xbox app. Xbox can you please unban me so that I...
  8. xbox unbanning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox unbanning: Hi There I would like to know that how the xbox 360 console can be unban easily 3a4cb61c-3ad7-4523-89b2-011b4fd4a26d
  9. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  10. how to get unbanned

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get unbanned: My gamertag was banned in halo MCC for pc due to my internet connection being slow and causing my computer and game to freeze where I couldn't open the app or close it. Is there a way for me to...