unbanned, but not?

Discus and support unbanned, but not? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. So, I'm looking at this page right now. according to it, i'm no longer banned. Very, very exciting. Problem is, when I try to download my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wikikomoto, Aug 27, 2019.

1. wikikomoto
    wikikomoto Guest

unbanned, but not?

Hello. So, I'm looking at this page right now. according to it, i'm no longer banned. Very, very exciting. Problem is, when I try to download my profile onto my xbox 360, it still says im banned. Is the website broken? I notice i have no display picture
    either. What exactly is happening here? I've refreshed the page several times over the last hour or so, and it still shows this exact thing.

Any help would be great!

unbanned, but not? [​IMG]

:)

wikikomoto, Aug 27, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Unbanning?

For any ban related issues you need to go to the forums here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

But there is no way that accounts will be unbanned when the rules are broken by that account.

You will have to create a new account and start from scratch ,

There is nothing that can be done about it.
  3. DCFC734 Win User

UNBAN

The fact he spent over 6000 dollars means nothing, it still doesn't mean he shouldn't be treated differently, if he did something he shouldn't have done then he has to face the consequences.
  4. DCFC734 Win User

UNBAN

Well first of all the fact he has a gamerscore of over 60000 means nothing, people can and still get banned irrespective the gamerscore.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

unbanned, but not?

Follow Wpak's advice. If nothing changes, contact enforcement team and ask them to explain the issue.
  6. Desert Throne Win User

UNBAN

If you aren't going to help just stop commenting. All he did was put someone in their place. You don't even understand because you're probably one of the crybabies who goes around reporting good players. Everyone talks smack on that game. Hes one of the
    only people that's better than me at Black Ops. Now I have nothing. I have no friend on my gaming level. I might as well kill myself.
Thema:

unbanned, but not?

1. unbanned, but not? - Similar Threads - unbanned

2. Unbanning a friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a friend: I accidently banned a friend, can I undo it? ca9b9972-93f7-4ae4-b2a5-8ec84ed426ea
  3. How do i get my xbox live unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my xbox live unbanned: How do i get my xbox live unbanned ? 7f908b49-df2b-4e93-b429-d4449d16f7e9
  4. Request to unban the Gamertag "Loli"

in XboX Insiders
    Request to unban the Gamertag "Loli": May I request that the Gamertag "Loli" be unbanned? I realize the negative connotation with the word, but it's just a harmless term used within the Anime community. submitted by /u/Loli_x...
  5. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  6. Can I get unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get unbanned: Is there anyway i can get unbanned because i have been banned for 2 weeks for communication all because i beat someone in a game so they reported me so is there any possible way i could get...
  7. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.: Let me set up a scenario. Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight. Having fun. Having some beverages. Until my friend joins, and is toxic cause dead by daylight is 4-players against...
  8. unbanning accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    unbanning accounts: I was going to do a game share with someone then we did what we had to then I was off xbox for a couple months and during this period they used my account to impersonate me to deceive my friends...
  9. How to get a user you reported unbanned

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a user you reported unbanned: How I know this sounds dumb but I was mad at my boyfriend and I reported his profile and now I feel bad and was wondering if theres a way for me to get him unbanned?...
  10. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84