Unbanning all accounts and give another chance

Discus and support Unbanning all accounts and give another chance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I feel like everyone should have another chance and that we should all be safe and have fun even though we all are human we make mistakes and we hope... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShockAccomplished622, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Unbanning all accounts and give another chance

I feel like everyone should have another chance and that we should all be safe and have fun even though we all are human we make mistakes and we hope that soon as our account to be Unbanned we will further go on a future and I’ll make the same mistakes ever again even though we didn’t make the mistakes we are truly sorry and we should deserve another chance I myself been banned from being a hothead and that I asked for forgiveness and for another chance I’ve been grinding so much on that account it’s like we don’t want to pick up the controller and play Again Or make a new account to grind again please all I asked for is another chance we all humans we make mistakes I love Xbox and the whole world loves it to

submitted by /u/ShockAccomplished622
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShockAccomplished622, Oct 12, 2021
  2. cM FaMe Win User

banned account

please give me another chance and unban my console and my account
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Give xXBIGWEEWEEXx another chance

Inappropriate Gamertag and Real Name content includes, but is not limited to:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Topics or content of a sexual nature
    • Hate speech
    • Controversial religious topics
    • Notorious people or organizations
    • Sensitive current or historical events
    • Any "sound-alike" or "lookalike" words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics
    If you create an offensive or inappropriate Gamertag, it will be replaced with a new automatically-generated Gamertag.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review
  5. Spazpol Win User

That tag name may have also been reset due to it being graphic in nature and against the code of conduct.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Thema:

Unbanning all accounts and give another chance

1. Unbanning all accounts and give another chance - Similar Threads - Unbanning accounts another

2. Permanently Banned Microsoft Account That Should Be Unbanned: LuiCalibre12323

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned Microsoft Account That Should Be Unbanned: LuiCalibre12323: I feel like I should be unbanned because I didn’t do anything wrong when I first made the account I got hacked but some weird reason the hacker never changed the information so I was getting...
  3. unbanning my microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unbanning my microsoft account for minecraft: is it possible for my xbox account to be unbanned from Minecraft? 79fc3d08-950b-488c-adaf-67ef8a6d7005
  4. Unban Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unban Xbox account: I need my account unbanned pls its permantly banned e7fbc19e-a89b-4662-9d13-a7dc763083cf
  5. Unbanning my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unbanning my account: Recently o got banned for putting [mod removed] which i didnt put it in a offensive way but used the right way towards a game e85825a8-a9f1-4c8d-8827-6073afa73f96
  6. Xbox, please unban my account Zeruixa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, please unban my account Zeruixa: So my main account was banned permanently for something i didn't do, i was playing gta when my account signed out and it said your account is permanently banned. I don't know why i got banned...
  7. Getting an old account unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an old account unbanned: Back in 2017 i had my main account at the time permanently banned for repeated communication bans. Since then i have made a new account and have had a completely clean record for three years and...
  8. Please Help Fix/Unban/Unlock Main Account XGunxRumX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help Fix/Unban/Unlock Main Account XGunxRumX: Hey Xbox, so hopefully this doesnt get taken down; as below Is a SS of why and how I got Perma Ban on Xbox. So basically for 4 months now my account had been blocked and banned, and I’ve tried...
  9. Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX: Hey Xbox, so hopefully this doesnt get taken down; as below Is a SS of why and how I got Perma Ban on Xbox. So basically for 4 months now my account had been blocked and banned, and I’ve tried...
  10. Unbanning a banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a banned account: I was playing on my xbox with my mates when i suddenly got a message from xbox saying i was banned and it logged me out and i cant log back in and its saying my account is permanently banned, but...