Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures

Discus and support Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox I dont know what I did for me to be able not to upload anymore custom gamerpic. I really sad and I wish I could just upload a picture from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TJ Staley, Apr 3, 2020.

1. TJ Staley
    TJ Staley Guest

Xbox I dont know what I did for me to be able not to upload anymore custom gamerpic. I really sad and I wish I could just upload a picture from the xbox app. Xbox can you please unban me so that I can use xbox app to change my profile picture?

:)

TJ Staley, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Chargersbride Win User

You have done nothing wrong, Microsoft has temporarily disabled custom picture uploads for Xbox Live, including gamerpics and club images, to help its staff
    keep up with a surge in demand from people staying at home.
  3. andriuxak Win User

xbox one console banned

my friend was onmy account and use inappropriate wordsis ther any chance I can get a unbanned please?
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Gamerpic

I personally like the picture But to some people it could be unnecessary picture it could be inappropriate so to take your chances I wouldn’t post it
  5. andriuxak Win User

xbox one console banned

my friends used inappropriate words on my account is there any chance I can get it unbanned in really sorry for the inconvenience
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Friend of a friend using my actual picture as profile pic

you can report it by using an inappropriate profile picture (if applicable)
Thema:

1. Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures - Similar Threads - Unbanning aren't using

2. How to get unbanned from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get unbanned from permenat suspended: I just don't know......i didn't do anything wrong.......i just wish i can have it back:'( ccad8bad-dc62-4f42-ae24-2f9cb4c901b6
  3. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  4. How can you get your Xbox unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you get your Xbox unbanned?: Because my friends brother gave her an xbox and he got it permanently banned and we were wondering how to get it unbanned... 3ae5e393-f099-4a5a-8ab8-59d781c054bc
  5. How do I get unbanned today

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned today: i got hacked and the hacker was sending rude messages to people i got a ban on so i did it and now i got another ban my birthday is on the 25 and the ban ends then but it aint gunna be fun anymore...
  6. How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?: I can't use the enforcement website since every time I log in, it logs me out. fd03910f-e4b1-4a2b-8e29-743c7e54ae8b
  7. xbox unbanning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox unbanning: Hi There I would like to know that how the xbox 360 console can be unban easily 3a4cb61c-3ad7-4523-89b2-011b4fd4a26d
  8. Unban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unban?: So my old xbox live account “killer death52”I have it for years starting on the xbox 360. I was really yung I do not remember everything but I think i was trying to get free stuff from a “modder”...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  10. how to get unbanned

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get unbanned: My gamertag was banned in halo MCC for pc due to my internet connection being slow and causing my computer and game to freeze where I couldn't open the app or close it. Is there a way for me to...