Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]

Discus and support Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo liebe Community! Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Apfeltaste, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Apfeltaste
    Apfeltaste Guest

Hallo liebe Community!

Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der Store-Seite steht: 'Verfügbar für XBOX Surface Hub'. Der Beschenkte hat aber keine XBOX, der Code ist also nicht eingelöst worden und wird
    das auch nicht werden. Stornieren wird in meinem Bestellverlauf nicht angeboten. Kann ich den Kauf widerrufen wegen Irrtums? Und wohin kann ich mich wenden? Es gibt ja nirgendwo eine Mailadresse, an die man den Widerruf schicken kann, es gibt nur die Telefonnummer 0800
    8088 014 für Store-Support (da steht aber nichtmal bei, zu welchen Zeiten die erreichbar sind). Ich danke Euch!

[Translation-Hello dear community!

I have a problem. A game code bought as a gift and seen too late, further down the store page is: 'Available for XBOX Surface Hub'.
    The recipient has no XBOX, so the code has not been redeemed and will not be.
    Cancellation is not offered in my order history.
    Can I cancel the purchase because of mistake?
    And where can I turn? There is nowhere an email address to which you can send the cancellation, there is only the phone number 0800 8088 014 for store support (there is not even at, at what times
    are available).
    I thank you!]

:)

Apfeltaste, Sep 3, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Requesting a call back from support is the right thing to do. They will be able to assist you from there.
  3. Apfeltaste Win User

Hi Diego!

Thank you very much for your friendly advice!

Yes, this is what I had suspected before... :) So I will call the number I already posted, see above, this is the number of the German Store Support. I hope they can help me.

Warm regards

Rika
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Apfeltaste,

If you do not own an Xbox, you may be better off contacting the Microsoft Store Support directly. They deal with billing issues from the Microsoft Store, so they should be better equipped to help you in this case.

Click on this link https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support and find the contact number for Microsoft
    Store Support for your specific region/country.

I hope this helps!
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Apfeltaste Win User

Wow, there is an automated translation...

Thank you, but this does not work because the xbox support is not available at the moment. But I think that this team is not the right contact anyway because I need help regarding the store, or rather the billing departement. I don't have a xbox and so no
    such account. I only selected '"XBOX' from the list because there is no option 'Store'.
Thema:

1. Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code] - Similar Threads - Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben

2. Review code don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Review code don't work: I have a code to review a game that only goes out on 18th October But i can´t play it It Says "You arrived too early" and send me to Microsoft Store dd90b7b3-baca-41ce-b79f-715e8df26ed7
  3. Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes: Ho comprato per Gears 5 delle lattine Rockstar li ho riscattati tramite il sito loro e fin lì tutto bene, ma quando quando vado a riscattarlo sul mio account Microsoft non me li fa redimere........
  4. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...
  5. card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////: Hello, I had a card code for a subscription of 6 months XBOX life gold. I wanted to take the deal XBOX game pass for 1 euro. I wanted to delete it but it has deleted also my card code which was...
  6. Error code 0x80a4001e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80a4001e: I have received an error message that says that there might be an outage in the online but when i check the sevice status it says there is not a problem any solutions....
  7. Error code 0x8b050033 0x0~ ix00000201

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x8b050033 0x0~ ix00000201: "There was a problem with the update. You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong. For help, visit Console ID: ... Error code: ..." I was playing an online game, tried...
  8. Código de área geográfica de esta consola incorecto[Translation-Geographic area code for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Código de área geográfica de esta consola incorecto[Translation-Geographic area code for...: Como puedo solucionar este msj me sale cuando quiero jugar a un juego pes 2014 a alguien le paso esto gracias [Translation-How can I fix this msj I get when I want to play a pes game 2014...
  9. Xbox gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code not working: Last weekend i purchased an xbox gift card for $25. I put the code in several times, from multiple devices. I keep getting “code not valid”. I confirmed with merchant they activated it. I did the...
  10. I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?: ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code 15e88efa-98de-4b50-8f41-6c5d7966481d