Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]

Discus and support Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo liebe Community! Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Apfeltaste, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Apfeltaste
    Apfeltaste Guest

Hallo liebe Community!

Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der Store-Seite steht: 'Verfügbar für XBOX Surface Hub'. Der Beschenkte hat aber keine XBOX, der Code ist also nicht eingelöst worden und wird
    das auch nicht werden. Stornieren wird in meinem Bestellverlauf nicht angeboten. Kann ich den Kauf widerrufen wegen Irrtums? Und wohin kann ich mich wenden? Es gibt ja nirgendwo eine Mailadresse, an die man den Widerruf schicken kann, es gibt nur die Telefonnummer 0800
    8088 014 für Store-Support (da steht aber nichtmal bei, zu welchen Zeiten die erreichbar sind). Ich danke Euch!

[Translation-Hello dear community!

I have a problem. A game code bought as a gift and seen too late, further down the store page is: 'Available for XBOX Surface Hub'.
    The recipient has no XBOX, so the code has not been redeemed and will not be.
    Cancellation is not offered in my order history.
    Can I cancel the purchase because of mistake?
    And where can I turn? There is nowhere an email address to which you can send the cancellation, there is only the phone number 0800 8088 014 for store support (there is not even at, at what times
    are available).
    I thank you!]

:)

Apfeltaste, Sep 3, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Requesting a call back from support is the right thing to do. They will be able to assist you from there.
  3. Apfeltaste Win User

Hi Diego!

Thank you very much for your friendly advice!

Yes, this is what I had suspected before... :) So I will call the number I already posted, see above, this is the number of the German Store Support. I hope they can help me.

Warm regards

Rika
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Apfeltaste,

If you do not own an Xbox, you may be better off contacting the Microsoft Store Support directly. They deal with billing issues from the Microsoft Store, so they should be better equipped to help you in this case.

Click on this link https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support and find the contact number for Microsoft
    Store Support for your specific region/country.

I hope this helps!
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Apfeltaste Win User

Wow, there is an automated translation...

Thank you, but this does not work because the xbox support is not available at the moment. But I think that this team is not the right contact anyway because I need help regarding the store, or rather the billing departement. I don't have a xbox and so no
    such account. I only selected '"XBOX' from the list because there is no option 'Store'.
Thema:

1. Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code] - Similar Threads - Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben

2. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  3. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: hello, my problem is that I redeemed the code of the rogue spider knight in xbox my account is linked to that of xbox, i redeemed it after all normal when i log in to my ps4 they didn't even give...
  4. Error Code 0X87E0000D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0X87E0000D: Bought FIFA 20 and now getting this error code. Not sure how to proceed. Restarted and turned off and back on. Plz help. Thanks 869c829b-200b-4444-a593-e3c0f329ddfa
  5. xbox smartglass xbox update screen code

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox smartglass xbox update screen code: so. i just came from a thread that literally was no help at all what so ever so here i am. asking the same question and hopefully an ambassador will actually give us an answer WHERE ON THE XBOX...
  6. Error Code 0x803F8001 when opening MS Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x803F8001 when opening MS Mahjong: Repeatedly get this error when trying to run Mahjong. I've tried to download it again from the MS Store, but it will not let me do this - it says that I have this installed. However, Mahjong has...
  7. Microsoft Majong error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Majong error code 0x803F8001: I have latest microsoft windows 10 updates on my PC and am getting saying Error Code 0x803F8001 saying "Not Available in your Account. In Microsoft Store it shows it is installed. Shut down pc and...
  8. Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001: Can't open my Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001 and I can't get Microsoft to help. I bought this app in September 2019. What do I do? 3517a4ee-71bd-44b2-b507-f06e724c0915
  9. Xbox One Update Fails in Middle with error code 0x80190193 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update Fails in Middle with error code 0x80190193 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, My Xbox One Update Fails in Middle with error code 0x80190193 0x00000000 0x00000201 Tried resetting to factory setting and also tried hard booting but no luck so far...
  10. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...