unboxing video

Discus and support unboxing video in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i am thinking of making a youtube channel.Can you send me you best console and other accessories for there unboxing. i will mention in description all... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by moizahmad-_-, Mar 25, 2019.

1. moizahmad-_-
    moizahmad-_- Guest

unboxing video

i am thinking of making a youtube channel.Can you send me you best console and other accessories for there unboxing. i will mention in description all about you products.

:)

moizahmad-_-, Mar 25, 2019
  2. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

I forgive microsoft now.. but i wish they got it right at launch.

Yeah the unboxing video was pretty cool
  3. NLA ChaosZxro Win User

Bought Halo 4 Today, can I play on Xbox Live?

Sent photo and unboxing video, wait answer
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

The perfect start to a new generation (I know exactly what I'll be doing Day One)

I'm going to do an Unboxing video in lingerie.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

unboxing video

Hi there moizahmad

Sadly this isn't really the place to ask that kind of thing, Also I doubt they will send stuff for free for you just try and start out. You could start with purchasing devices that you want to review and go from there to get started. But as I said there
    if very few chances of company sending people who are not that well known or haven't started A well formed based community free items or services.
  6. Koods Win User

unboxing video

Hey, totally the wrong place to even consider this, but given that the newest Xbox One is well over a year on the market now the time has well and truly passed on the need for such, in the unlikely event that unboxing videos ARE needed Xbox have a team of
    influencers and presenters they regularly work with around the world to make them.

Nice try but no dice.
Thema:

unboxing video

1. unboxing video - Similar Threads - unboxing video

2. video

in XBoX on Consoles
    video: non accede piu ad alcun video [Mod Translation-no longer accesses any videos] cfc7801e-7cf3-41a3-acaf-5fd67389478f
  3. Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?: I recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar to go with it. Plugged everything and tested some blu-rays, streaming apps and etc and all seemed good. I loaded up Destiny 2 and all of a sudden the...
  4. [TROUBLESHOOTING] How do I know if I have hard drive failure or a video output failure on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [TROUBLESHOOTING] How do I know if I have hard drive failure or a video output failure on...: Hey all, Yesterday, I experienced the black screen of death on my XBOX One X. Afterwards going through the troubleshooting steps, I was pretty sure that it was the HDMI issue that was plaguing...
  5. want to make a unboxing video on x box

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    want to make a unboxing video on x box: hello sir i think i can make a good review on the product . i made good reviews on the product like intex and some earphones i think this is the good product for my youtube channel . so i want...
  6. Youtube microsoft store unboxings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube microsoft store unboxings.: I was just wanting to know if Microsoft does any unboxings to where youtubers review their products in a 5-10 minute video on their channels. 41fe72ec-edc0-4e14-a895-804168c1aa8b
  7. Batman Arkham Knight Collector's editon unboxing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman Arkham Knight Collector's editon unboxing: gente olha lá meu unboxing [MEDIA] 4dc8ce3a-b070-4a65-8221-58285e6f82bf
  8. unboxed my xbox and after green screen it says "contact customer support e305 "

in XBoX on Consoles
    unboxed my xbox and after green screen it says "contact customer support e305 ": i just bought an xbox at wal mart and i went to turn it on and immediately it gives me a prompt that says "system error contact xbox customer service e305 00000001 80073cfe" i don't know what to...
  9. Xbox One Unboxing Video HD!!! Please Watch. :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Unboxing Video HD!!! Please Watch. :): Hi guys, I am ... I am totally new in the Xbox One Community. This is my first time owning and playing on a Microsoft Console and I decided to go with the absolutely great Xbox one!!! I bought...
  10. Official unboxing of titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official unboxing of titanfall: [MEDIA] 320e2a0f-a1e3-42cf-b867-421da231d034