uncensored music setting?

Discus and support uncensored music setting? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying out the the free one month music pass and trying to decide whether to keep the subscription. seems most songs i play have censored lyrics... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kine Jester, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Kine Jester
    Kine Jester Guest

Trying out the the free one month music pass and trying to decide whether to keep the subscription. seems most songs i play have censored lyrics especially in the hip hop genre. this is a deal breaker for me, can someone clarify why some songs are censored
    and some aren't?

:)

Kine Jester, Mar 31, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

Uncensored Launch Trailer, EPICNESS .

CRUZZifer, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Will Resident Evil 1- 3 be released on Xbox Live?

I dont even want a remake. I want a version with the original uncensored footage i was promised when i bought Directors Cut. This was still not included.

Murderstyle75, Mar 31, 2014
  4. ArminatorX Win User

High School DxD seasons 4hero

If you want to get the uncensored version, you will probably have to wait for the physical release.

Streaming services usually get the broadcast versions, which are censored.

If in doubt, contact the streaming service where you're trying to get the series from to ask if it is the uncensored version.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

Please make Conkers Bad Fur Day a download on Marketplace

I believe the version of BFD on the Rare collection is the sanitized one released for Xbox, not the uncensored N64 one.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

Uncensored Launch Trailer, EPICNESS http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Ufja-ljUc&feature=g-subs-u.
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

Will Resident Evil 1- 3 be released on Xbox Live?

I dont even want a remake. I want a version with the original uncensored footage i was promised when i bought Directors Cut. This was still not included.
  8. Ada Wong turn Win User

Resident Evil 4 for Xbox?

Japanese/Asian versions have physical copies but are censored and have no achievements. The US version you have to download but it's uncensored and it has achievements. I think all territories are getting gypped :(
Thema:

1. uncensored music setting? - Similar Threads - uncensored music setting

2. Don’t think my Xbox agrees in my taste of music

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t think my Xbox agrees in my taste of music: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  4. XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!!: Xbox please remove the dork speaking nonstop on your background music while on call waiting, hold. Nonstop trivia and speaking about games. I was on hold for 30 minutes on Saturday, hearing the...
  5. Listen to music while banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Listen to music while banned: I was wondering if I could listen to music through my headset on xbox while being banned 2f425ef6-66e9-4bf7-8972-8a99798abddb
  6. How to remove music from ORIGINAL Xbox hard drive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove music from ORIGINAL Xbox hard drive.: Hi friends! I need to get some music files off my ORIGINAL xbox hard drive. PC cannot read the drive. I am an artist and the only copy of some of my music is stuck here. The drive shows as a...
  7. Music playlist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music playlist: Just curious but on the xbox 360 (I think) you could put your own playlists on it and then have them playing during gameplay, now I've not actually tried doing this on the xbox one, But will the...
  8. Music through headset on Xbox one S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Music through headset on Xbox one S??: Hi, i was wondering if there was any way to hear Spotify/Pandora through a wired headset that is connected to the 3mm headphone jack on the xbox one s controller... Thanks in advance...
  9. High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored

in XBoX on Consoles
    High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored: I was wondering if HighSchool DxD season 4 hero uncensored for Xbox movies & TV app and which one if ***Moved from: Movies & TV*** efa4d55c-2782-4cc3-8aed-af81babdfa26
  10. South Park Epic "Uncensored" Launch Trailer & Reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park Epic "Uncensored" Launch Trailer & Reviews: YIKES! Literally jumped out of my seat watching this [MEDIA]. And here are some reviews South Park: The Stick of Truth review round-up - VG247. 78b64106-1dd2-4385-a94f-8af89203f320