uncensored music setting?

Discus and support uncensored music setting? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying out the the free one month music pass and trying to decide whether to keep the subscription. seems most songs i play have censored lyrics... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kine Jester, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Kine Jester
    Kine Jester Guest

Trying out the the free one month music pass and trying to decide whether to keep the subscription. seems most songs i play have censored lyrics especially in the hip hop genre. this is a deal breaker for me, can someone clarify why some songs are censored
    and some aren't?

:)

Kine Jester, Mar 31, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

Uncensored Launch Trailer, EPICNESS .

CRUZZifer, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Will Resident Evil 1- 3 be released on Xbox Live?

I dont even want a remake. I want a version with the original uncensored footage i was promised when i bought Directors Cut. This was still not included.

Murderstyle75, Mar 31, 2014
  4. ArminatorX Win User

High School DxD seasons 4hero

If you want to get the uncensored version, you will probably have to wait for the physical release.

Streaming services usually get the broadcast versions, which are censored.

If in doubt, contact the streaming service where you're trying to get the series from to ask if it is the uncensored version.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

Please make Conkers Bad Fur Day a download on Marketplace

I believe the version of BFD on the Rare collection is the sanitized one released for Xbox, not the uncensored N64 one.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

Uncensored Launch Trailer, EPICNESS http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Ufja-ljUc&feature=g-subs-u.
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

Will Resident Evil 1- 3 be released on Xbox Live?

I dont even want a remake. I want a version with the original uncensored footage i was promised when i bought Directors Cut. This was still not included.
  8. Ada Wong turn Win User

Resident Evil 4 for Xbox?

Japanese/Asian versions have physical copies but are censored and have no achievements. The US version you have to download but it's uncensored and it has achievements. I think all territories are getting gypped :(
Thema:

1. uncensored music setting? - Similar Threads - uncensored music setting

2. Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?: Hello all ! I've just switched from my regular unlimited music subscription with Amazon to an unlimited music HD subscription (still with Amazon of course). The app on the PC or on the Android...
  3. How is work? the music in the background when stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is work? the music in the background when stream: what about if i put some music with the xbox one player vua USB in the background it will cover the stream game sound or that stream game mute problem? Any one try it or any one can tell me how it...
  4. I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free: Hi guys. I recently got a XBox One S 1TB. I have 600GB free space, however when I try to store more than 15GB of Music or Videos on my console, it says "Not enough space". Note, I have already...
  5. Music in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music in Microsoft Jigsaw: How can I turn off the music in Microsoft Jigsaw? 33bd32ce-cf5a-4eb0-83eb-cf04ed367240
  6. xbox one - no audio for music apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one - no audio for music apps: I have been streaming music apps (I Heart radio / Spotify / Pandora / Amazon music) in the past without issue but now they all quit outputting sound. The apps play and show the song time...
  7. No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app: I can't hear any music being played on either the IHeartMusic app or the Pandora app on the Xbox One console. It shows the song is playing, but there's no sound. And I have no other issues with...
  8. Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4: What happened to groove music in Forza Horizon 4? e93f0030-ccc2-4eb6-a91b-457dd9fdb8a5
  9. High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored

in XBoX on Consoles
    High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored: I was wondering if HighSchool DxD season 4 hero uncensored for Xbox movies & TV app and which one if ***Moved from: Movies & TV*** efa4d55c-2782-4cc3-8aed-af81babdfa26
  10. South Park Epic "Uncensored" Launch Trailer & Reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park Epic "Uncensored" Launch Trailer & Reviews: YIKES! Literally jumped out of my seat watching this [MEDIA]. And here are some reviews South Park: The Stick of Truth review round-up - VG247. 78b64106-1dd2-4385-a94f-8af89203f320