Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages

Discus and support Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have do game DL codes which I cannot access because the messages were archived. I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 and Fallout 4, each with a DL.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaZZo13, May 26, 2016.

1. RaZZo13
    RaZZo13 Guest

Hello,

I have do game DL codes which I cannot access because the messages were archived.

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 and Fallout 4, each with a DL. One was for Fallout 3, the other Dark Souls 1.

The messages containing these codes have been archived.

Can you please resend the download codes?

thanks

:)

RaZZo13, May 26, 2016
  2. Dark Souls One Download Code

i preordered dark souls 3 and received the message that contained a code to download dark souls 1 but never used it. I was unaware that messages were not archived and i was wondering if there was anything I could do. Thanks.

L0RD THANAT0S, May 26, 2016
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    $40 XBOX codes up for grabs...

I'd be willing to trade. I have an unused code for Resident Evil 5 full game (came with RE6 Archives Edition)... this goes for anybody else as well. Message me.

isturbo1, May 26, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages :D

Mister Beep, May 27, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. VolitantMars25 Win User

GTA stuck on downloading screen

i'm getting this same problem but in my case i'm downloading to a 16gb pendrive.

everything ok with the 7gb archive but got stuck downloading the packs (each one have aprox. 1.6gb appart from the 7gb archive???).

my xbox has only 4gb so can't install directly and don't have the cds cause i bought it from xbox live.

what to do?
  7. BLOODnny009 Win User

Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

Downloads\OSU1.zip: Checksum error in $SystemUpdate\system.xvd. The file is corrupt

Downloads\OSU1.zip: The archive is corrupt

This is the message i get when trying to unzip from winrar.
  8. WinterResting Win User

Gears of War codes notification disappeared after redeeming the first one

Same thing happened to me, I only just realised they were sitting there unclaimed
  9. WinterResting Win User

my gears of war codes notification disappeared after redeeming the first one

Same thing happened to me, I only just realised they were sitting there unclaimed
Thema:

1. Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages - Similar Threads - Unclaimed Download codes

2. Deadpool Game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deadpool Game download: Anyone able to digital download the Deadpool game? It's not giving me the option and my Xbox one won't read discs anymore. 378c019d-77cd-4f20-a105-8d05bc8c2e32
  3. "Acquiring license" and the game doesn't start to download

in XBoX on Windows
    "Acquiring license" and the game doesn't start to download: First of all, sorry if I make mistakes, english is not my first language. So, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass for my PC. I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and it being a Play Anywhere title was...
  4. Problemas com download (Problems with downloading)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com download (Problems with downloading): Boa noite pessoal, já fazem dias que estou com um problema, estou tentando baixar um jogo através de uma transferência de licença e não estou conseguindo. Parece que o download não está concluindo...
  5. Minecraft texture packs not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not downloading.: I tried to download a pack because I'm not a huge fan of the new textures. This happens almost immediately after I click download. [img] 942b3bb8-d57a-4ece-a8f8-af04248d55d6
  6. Xbox 360 download history link is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 download history link is broken.: All the support pages point to this page: https://live.xbox.com/download/history but that redirects to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames?gameType=Xbox360&rtc=1 which comes up completely...
  7. Unclaimed gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unclaimed gamertags: Theres s gamertag ive been trying to claim because noone has it.When i go to enter it to change it says its unavailable.I thought it was just spelled a different but ive tried alot of combinations...
  8. Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet: got those email yet could NEVER redeem it kept sayin token expired all I want is my store credit ecffdbf5-1933-4c47-9ea2-096e8c86f7f2
  9. Unclaimed promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unclaimed promotion: I pre ordered infinite warfare this addition I'm gonna add the link Buy Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition - Microsoft Store I bought it September 4 2016 at 3:40 pm an I...
  10. lost coins and unclaimed bingos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost coins and unclaimed bingos: I have been frozen out of games and couldn't claim my winnings and lost coins for the games I played would llike to be reimbursed for what I lost 6afc98bc-f198-446c-984c-50d375db733a